[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danadana

does anyone have a noncluboox of EP68&69 - 테이 VS 조혜련 (Tei VS. Cho Hye Ryun)??? ahh, thanks!~ (pm please)

Guest Shining B*

Does anyone have Eun ji won and ahn sun young's eposide? I don't know the date, but its from last year. Please share them with me in non-clubbbox link. thank you

Guest luckyyou

^^i don't think there are subs unless people freely do them, but there's no subbing team or anything like that for this show.

anyways, low quality version of this week's happy shares company is available. it's minwoo vs. jo jung rin! (many saturday LQ shows are available). maybe for those who can't wait will find the link. i won't be dling or uploading LQs since i think they are a waste of time (and i hate bad quality shows).

i'll be back when the HQ is available... & i think i should clean up the main post of happy shares company. until then :)

Guest cheka

Oooh! Thanks for the reminder. Looking forward to this week's show. Waiting for the HQ. Think it's gonna be funny. :D

Guest `starry.night

OMG!! Jo JungRin vs. Lee Minwoo!!!!????

I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOO GOING TO DL IT!!!!!

Guest theposibility

oooh minwoo vs jungrin, too bad i dont know how to use clubbox so ill be waiting for some1 to upload it with mega or ysi >.<

Guest xrosee;

actually the first link still works for the jang woo hyuk and bin one

but the 2nd one doesn't work.. the download has been exceeded

can someone give me the link or tell me where i can go download it??

Guest hyuksu

So Tablo texted to MinWoo that JungRin is his opponent? And then Tablo announced it on their radio station? Is that right because I'm just assuming since I don't understand Korean. LOL, if that is what happened then good job Tablo! Haha

Guest karaoke

Hello ^_________^

Does anyone have the 2nd part of Heechul & Baek Jiyoung's episode?

Or do you know the date ... maybe I can find it ... somewhere :]

thank you , if you can help xD

Guest tokyollvogue

Hello ^_________^

Does anyone have the 2nd part of Heechul & Baek Jiyoung's episode?

Or do you know the date ... maybe I can find it ... somewhere :]

thank you , if you can help xD

i don't know if you're a fan of youtube..but the whole thing should be posted up on there now.

the quality isn't that bad either.

Archived