[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest w00tah

So are there any other subs?

EDIT: other than the cheyeon and hwan hee episode?

Seems like this show gets very little attention.

xiaomao123's clubbox has chinese subbed episodes of the ones with minwoo and ayumi...go check it out!

thanks, i thought i was too late, but surprisingly, i am getting 50kbs for the download

anyone knows if HaHa was ever on this show in XMAN pink uniform? which date was it

Guest w00tah

thanks, i thought i was too late, but surprisingly, i am getting 50kbs for the download

anyone knows if HaHa was ever on this show in XMAN pink uniform? which date was it

I love your youtube, thanks to you and some other sommpi'ers i found out about soompi, love letter and xman :D

Guest cherrybaby

:excl: is there any english subs for Minwoo Vs Ayumi episode...and also a major request, if anyone can reupload the HQ version of Minwoo vs. Jungrin 1st episode coz kitkat's link has expired and i only was able to upload the 2nd episode...so if anyone is kind enough to reupload it i would really appreciate it...thanks in advance...

Guest AJaNoo

Dose anyone know the song that Shinhwa dance in minwoo VS Jung rin episode (part 2) Please Tell me...Thanks...I love that song it so cute.. :P

Dose anyone know the song that Shinhwa dance in minwoo VS Jung rin episode (part 2) Please Tell me...Thanks...I love that song it so cute.. :P

It's the official ManWon song...the hit single from the show.

Guest rice<3er

Has brian been in any of these?

And if so, could anyone PM me the download address or something?

thanksss

Guest steam.boy

it's not kim jung min, its actually kim min jung, another person

김정민 VS 장영란

It's actually Kim Jung Min from REPLAY.

Archived