[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dream_on

looks like lee hyukjae and lee jihyun (ex-jewelry) are the new MCs!

i didn't recognize jihyun at first.

lol i really liked this episode. maybe cause so many people i like came out in it...even for a few seconds. brian, kibum & all super junior, lee sungjin, bada, heebon

Guest lil_baka

oh i love this show! i dont understand anything..but its ok :D haha da first one i watch was w/ taebin vs. someone..i forgot then this other fat guy vs this guy that reminds me of mc mong..he's a rapper too

Guest makemyday

I must downlaod this! I can't wait to see Heechul! Who is Baek Ji Young?!

Anyway, thanks!

she's a singer :)

she was really popular a long time ago..

but she left because of a huge scandal but she made a comeback.

i really like her :)

i always have and her new song is good

does anyone have the EP62&63 - 김진 VS 정려원 (Kim Jin VS. Jung Ryeo Won)

and EP64&65 - 환희 VS 채연 (Hwan Hee VS. Chae Yeon)??

thank you!

Guest treeesaa

question...in the episode with minwoo and ayumi, why does she freak out in the end when she finds out it was minwoo?? if only i understood...lol

Guest JustsmilE

looks like lee hyukjae and lee jihyun (ex-jewelry) are the new MCs!

i didn't recognize jihyun at first.

lol i really liked this episode. maybe cause so many people i like came out in it...even for a few seconds. brian, kibum & all super junior, lee sungjin, bada, heebon

Yah, i did't recognize jihyun at first too. i think she's more prettier, hehehe :P

question...in the episode with minwoo and ayumi, why does she freak out in the end when she finds out it was minwoo?? if only i understood...lol

because ayumi didn't know that minwoo was her rival and she made food for him (maybe cuz he help her or something, i don't know :vicx: ) so when she knew, she was so surprise, hahahaha :D

Guest tringo

Yah, i did't recognize jihyun at first too. i think she's more prettier, hehehe :P

because ayumi didn't know that minwoo was her rival and she made food for him (maybe cuz he help her or something, i don't know :vicx: ) so when she knew, she was so surprise, hahahaha :D

I don't know much Korean but figured out that the participants have to prepare a warm meal, for a amount of their "gamemoney", during the competition week and give it to someone else. Since Minwoo figured out who his secret opponent was, he decided to fool her, pretended to meet her causially and begin to start a conversation, then pretended to try to help her figure out who this "secret oponent" of hers was ( well it was himself of course) and also "helped" her to eat her prepared meal (so her task was completed) - but gained a lot more himself since he got free food. They don't get any punishment/loosing money/ for eating food given by the other competitor - because why would they freely give each other food, they are competing against eachother.

He was able to bee so cool that she didn't figure out that he had fooled her, untill they met.

ha ha

Guest mpark

thanks for the links. sound really interesting. I'm planning to watch the one with minwoo and ayumi since it sounds the most interesting

Archived