[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Guest treeesaa

ahhh thanks for your replies JustsmilE and tringo! :D i understood most of it just not some of it...lol helped A LOT. thanks :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilove korea

Can someone upload the episodes of Hwanhee & Chae Yeon as megauploads? & the Kim Hee Chul & Baek Ji Young's 2nd part of Happy Shares Company? If anyone could thanks. :)

Guest estherrx3

is anyone uploading the second part to heechul's episode in mu? (i realize i asked this already but i asked before it was even out. but thats because i dont know what days this show comes out -_-^) it would be great if someone did! but i do realize that many of you guys are uploaders of different shows/dramas so i guess i`ll wait a bit more ^^ but please hurry.

Guest makemyday

is anyone uploading the second part to heechul's episode in mu? (i realize i asked this already but i asked before it was even out. but thats because i dont know what days this show comes out -_-^) it would be great if someone did! but i do realize that many of you guys are uploaders of different shows/dramas so i guess i`ll wait a bit more ^^ but please hurry.

check this thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52856

scroll down until you see "happy shares company" and the link that says 0605020

i uploaded it there :)

Guest jenniful92

oo sounds interesting :D but i think that'd be unhealthy..

the celebs. will have pressure to eat less/spend less and so they don't have a regular eating routine.. x_o;; hope they get fed behind the scenes :P

Guest angelishfluff

does anyone know when minwoo's episode is airing? i heard that he's filming right now....

Guest ilove korea

does anyone have MU of Chae Yeon & Hwan Hee's 2nd part of Happy Shares Company? If so could you upload it? Thanks...

Guest luckyyou

does anyone know when minwoo's episode is airing? i heard that he's filming right now....

he's doing another one :) :). if i had to take a guess, i'll say 2 weeks from now. as in the next 2 saturdays will be byul vs. that guy and then minwoo. unless they have another one set, so it might be 4 weeks. ok so i don't really know.

Guest hush156

he's doing another one :) :). if i had to take a guess, i'll say 2 weeks from now. as in the next 2 saturdays will be byul vs. that guy and then minwoo. unless they have another one set, so it might be 4 weeks. ok so i don't really know.

Minwoo's Episode will be aired on June 24th. 5pm korean time

Guest luckyyou

^^ ASSA!! woohoo

does anyone have MU of Chae Yeon & Hwan Hee's 2nd part of Happy Shares Company? If so could you upload it? Thanks...

I think the only file of Chae Yeon vs. Hwan Hee episode is in HQ. So it can't be uploaded. I did upload it at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever if you use clubbox.

Guest rev05

I've been looking for this forever but can't seem to find it. Does anyone have the episode with Kim Jong Min and Shin Ji? I think it was around 4-17-2004 ep 22 or at least that's one part of it. Any quality would be fine.

Thanks

Guest SpoiledReBelle

Does anyone know the link to the Bada episodes 3/18/2006 & 3/25/2006 on MU I can't seem to find them

thanx for helping :D

Guest SpoiledReBelle

Does anyone know the link to the Bada episodes 3/18/2006 & 3/25/2006 on MU I can't seem to find them

thanx for helping :D

never mind I've found them... heehee.. but does anyone know if there are subs?

Guest mizzy

I know i'm being such a pain here...but i'm a HUGE Fany fan..but i just found this thread..and i checked all the links for the episode with HWANHEE and Chae Yeon..and they all expired..and i can't access clubbox cuz my school network blocks it...will it be possible for someone to reupload the file for me..I can access anything apart from RAPIDSHARE and CLUBBOX from my school..

please :'(

you would make my day if you kindly reup it for me :'(

thank you so much in advance

and i'm really sorry to be bugging those ppl who have the files..who have been uploading these files again and again

Guest luckyyou

I know i'm being such a pain here...but i'm a HUGE Fany fan..but i just found this thread..and i checked all the links for the episode with HWANHEE and Chae Yeon..and they all expired..and i can't access clubbox cuz my school network blocks it...will it be possible for someone to reupload the file for me..I can access anything apart from RAPIDSHARE and CLUBBOX from my school..

the only found hwanhee & chae yeon episode is in HQ. it's not even a 350MB, it's 700MB so it can't be uploaded to most of the sharing files. i think clubbox would be the best, but since you can't use it, I don't know where else to tell you to go. maybe you can dl it from a friend's computer who's not at your school and burn it?

Happy Shares Company - 061706 - Byul vs. Kim Hyun Chul [2]

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

and yeahie, minwoo episode is next week. it's minwoo vs. jo jung rin :) :) :)

Archived