[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i think everyone's been looking for it, but either it wasn't aired this week, or nobody recorded it for our "feeder" CBs... :unsure: No LQs or HQs in sight so far. :( I hope it just wasn't aired, so that we'll eventually get to see part 2. Or, hopefully, the file will show up later on if it did indeed air. :phew::wacko:

:o really wanted to see the part 2

For those of you who are looking for PART 2 ChunMyungHoon v BaeSeulGi that was supposed to be aired last week, it is going to be airing this week 2/25

Guest JustsmilE

Yeah! finally i found this thread, woooooo :w00t:

I have try to search all clubbox that i know for part 2 too. really want to see :(

but ... as we know that not any CB has it. if i don't read this thread, i won't know that it's not air this week. That's badddddddd.

anyway, does anyone know where i can download the old ep (HQ) in CB? The CB that i usually download has been closed T_T, Thanks.

Guest luckyyou

Hello guys, I've been busy with school for hte past few days. I'll update the links. There are a lot of mirror copies and I dont want to make the first page complicated, so thanks for the mirror copies but I'll update the first page with the newer links when the links on the 1st page die out.

I'll try to DL more of the older episodes and upload it. phew, I'm tired.

Yeah! finally i found this thread, woooooo :w00t:

I have try to search all clubbox that i know for part 2 too. really want to see :(

but ... as we know that not any CB has it. if i don't read this thread, i won't know that it's not air this week. That's badddddddd.

anyway, does anyone know where i can download the old ep (HQ) in CB? The CB that i usually download has been closed T_T, Thanks.

You can try Iyagi's clubbox. Iyagi got some old episodes with Minwoo Vs. Ayumi. Tablo Vs. Seo Ji Young, etc.

http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

Guest star17s101

hi..well ive been coming to this thread ALOT, and ive also been waiting for the new episoded to be up, but there arent yet, so i was wondering if anyone could post the link to this week's episodes??

Guest luckyyou

^^ I don't know but I can't seem to find it in anyone's clubbox making me assume that maybe it never was aired? I don't know, if someone can link me the clubbox that has it, I'll DL it and upload it for you guys but I can't find it either.

but I did just add ep 111 on the links for those who want to watch that one.

Guest shinzhu

I am looking for the Hwanhee & Chae Yeon episode.

EP64&65 - 환희 VS 채연 (Hwan Hui VS. Chae Yeon)

If its in CB, I can help upload for others who have trouble dling from it. ^^

ahhh yes. I've been looking for the woohyuk v bin episode for such a longggg time. and I couldn't use clubbox so I'm glad you posted this.

Guest star17s101

umm i was jsut wondering if you could check on episode 113 pt 1 beacuse i downloaded it but like there was an eror, that like i could watch the epi. but i couldnt hear it, i tried to downlaod again but it ended up the same

umm i was jsut wondering if you could check on episode 113 pt 1 beacuse i downloaded it but like there was an eror, that like i could watch the epi. but i couldnt hear it, i tried to downlaod again but it ended up the same

You're missing a few codecs, um..what you can try is download the k-lite codec pack. It might solve your problems...just google it. Oh and it's a freeware, no need to pay for it.

:lol: I enjoyed the second part a lot more than the first part.

I think Seul Gi was going to really kiss Chun Myung Hoon if the male MC hadn't pushed her away. I wish she had kissed him though.

I was suprised at who Seul Gi gave her $1 meal to. Nice to know that people are nice on and off the cameras.

Next week: Kim Young Chul VS Harisu

Guest -Cyn1caL-

these are so much fun!!! Can anyone please upload both the episodes of bae seul gi and chun myung hoon on filefront, megaupload, sendspace or ysi?? and non-avi files please ^^

thanks!

Archived