[drama 2007] Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung! 칼잡이 오수정

Guest Soy

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest korean-girl

is this the drama that is like 200 pounds beauty?? but the guy is the ugly turned to king ka. well if it is ... it should be fun!!@

Guest nancy3310

but on the other hand in ep 2 she treated him like trash when they were young..i feel no remorse for him. if she didn't like him why did lead him on all that time then leave him. She was only using him. What an evil woman!

Speak honestly Soo Jun is really a vulgar woman with evil personality, also excessively self-confident. When she was at high school , so many boys around her all day, including Karl, she offered a deal once Karl went to Soeul University she would be his girlfriend. on this point we can see in her mind the man with large amount of money or with high social status is much more valueable than true love. now eight years passed, she is no longer young, but Karl is a successful celebrity, she wants to retrieve Karl's love, Karl will revenge her, but I think maybe this revenge is just a way to test Soo Jung's sincerity, it also will be a good way for Soo Jung to realize what is true love and how to treasure it .

Guest antinh85

Speak honestly Soo Jun is really a vulgar woman with evil personality, also excessively self-confident. When she was at high school , so many boys around her all day, including Karl, she offered a deal once Karl went to Soeul University she would be his girlfriend. on this point we can see in her mind the man with large amount of money or with high social status is much more valueable than true love. now eight years passed, she is no longer young, but Karl is a successful celebrity, she wants to retrieve Karl's love, Karl will revenge her, but I think maybe this revenge is just a way to test Soo Jung's sincerity, it also will be a good way for Soo Jung to realize what is true love and how to treasure it .

at the beginning i felt that the revenge thing was a big much but watching ep 2.. i felt that he should revenge her.. she's so mean. This is just a quess but we know that they will end up together.. She totally doesn't deserve him.

Guest tehliwah

^^^ nope you have to watch carefully for the link, first you wait 30 secs at the adtrustion link and then click on the continue button and then later at the continue page you wait like a couple more seconds and a new link pops up at mid-screen and then you click on it, and then it sends you to the file and you click on the blue arrow to download.

try this link :

http://www.gigeshare.com/file/562cg6dc8117...57876f7dcf47536

hi thanks u :rolleyes: am dling now. the speed is good!

Guest antinh85

getkarlsubspi2.jpg

Brought to you by WITH S2

Written In The Heavens Subbing Squad

CREDITS:

EPISODE 1 *FORUS* ENGLISH SUBS

Main Translator: JenC

Spot Translators: saturn, purpletiger86

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

i didn't know you guys were even doing this series.. Thank YOU>>>>WE HEART YOU!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

now i finally understands why she married him it's because of debt..i quess my feelings towards her kinda change... still it was mean in her part to hurt him.. i wonder if the guy she left to America with will come back later on and have a love triangle btw the 3..

Guest nancy3310

I think Carl should marry her and then turn back to the fat man :lol:

Protest!!

Karl can’t turn fat!!

He surely will keep extremely perfect building.

now he’s a gorgeous prince in my dream.

I believe in the end he can train Soo Jung into a real noble queen.

^^^

haha but dear i kinda find ji ho extremely cute haha with the fat suit on, haha how strange ? either way he's already good enough for me :)

Guest nancy3310

i wonder if the guy she left to America with will come back later on and have a love triangle btw the 3..

That guy seems not to involve the triangle love among the 3. but another guy who appeared in the end of eps 02 seems will do.

Guest antinh85

That guy seems not to involve the triangle love among the 3. but another guy who appeared in the end of eps 02 seems will do.

ewww.. but he's ugly... i rather see the other guy...lolz

Guest li-mei

So far it's entertaining, I didn't really believe Oh Ji Ho's fat-suit act. I felt so sorry for Go Man Soo, he really treated Oh Soo Jung well and she just bailed on him. I liked how they featured CJSH in the first episode.

I have a question though, the place they got married is the Hilton Hotel right? But since I noticed their cheap cover up of the name in one of the scenes (they used a red handkerchief and turned it into a "lton Hotel" they now call it the "Washington Hotel" in the drama right?

Guest dramaok

yes they're calling it 'washington hotel'...

haha i love that she made the date pay for that 160 dollar wine when he said she wasn't his type due to her 'mature uterus'..

she's 34 in korea age (even though she told him she hasn't had a birthday yet so she's 32 technically).

ohsujeong01avi003458491po3.jpg

ohsujeong01avi003466032np5.jpg

ohsujeong01avi003454387fh8.jpg

ohsujeong01avi003469102ny3.jpg

and what is that thing her dad bought on homeshopping? did he say it was a uterus machine made of yellow earth or did i hear wrong!

or is it a toilet ring! he's hilarious. always bumming and buying useless stuff from homeshopping. <3 kim kap su. perfect cast.

ohsujeong01avi003764330cp6.jpg

ohsujeong01avi003788455ss1.jpg

ohsujeong01avi003777210jj9.jpg

woot jumong's son!

actually i laughed a lot during ep. 1 i thought it was gonna be some cheesy revenge show but i find su-jeong's character pretty humanistic despite all her 'issues'.. nd it's not good she left him on the alter but i think at 26 (24 american age) if she's not sure it's better she left him there then to have married then dumped?

Archived