In Loving Memory

LucasBunny

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pencilcasee.

are you sure this is the photo taken on the day of her accident? where do you get this photo? I would like to read this article if possible...

she's just starting to glow in the Taiwanese entertainment industry when it all just disappeared... sigh, i think going to heaven earlier may have its own meanings... God has his own reasons for making all this happened... although we will never know why...

Yours truly,

C'est La Vie

yes i'm sure that the photo was taken on the day of her accident. you can read articles over at asianfanatics.net

Guest melxXz

THE FOREVER KING OF PSYBORG ROCK STAR

MATSUMOTO HIDETO aka hide.

147112338l16cede9ci9.jpg

photo1.gif

photo13.jpg

938403404l16ba7b3yf2.jpg

39467243591c521c4e7sj0.jpg

December 13, 1964 - May 2, 1998

He was found died hanging with a towel to the doorknob, after getting drunk that night. There had been rumours that he'd commit suicide, but Yoshiki [the leader of X Japan] and the fans strongly believed that it was an accident.

Yoshiki mentioned that hide never know what he's doing when he's drunk, and hide had showed no signs of depression before that night. There's no suicide note left and Yoshiki strongly believed that hide is someone who will never kill himself.

There's a hide museum opened at Yokosuka but it was closed down in September 25, 2005 due to undisclosed reasons.

X Japan - Forever Love @ hide's funeral

hide's funeral report

in lovin memory of our pink spider...

his death is one of the biggest, if not the biggest loss of jrock industry. watchin that video never fail to make me cry and i miss hide so much it stinks. the cutest cutest pinky hair guy ever... T_______T

Guest mizz_J

Looking through this thread is so sad, and it's even sadder that i'm listening to the Graduation song by Vitamin C, even though that song has nothing to do with death.

This made me miss my grandpa, best friend's dad & one of my close friend even more than ever..

RIP.. i love & miss you guys so much</3

RIP to the ones that passed away.. you guys will forever be missed<33

Guest lil 1OO4

WHAT?! Mister Rogers DIED?! Since when? And how? I remember watching him on his show. I used to love it so much! :tears: I miss those puppets...

Mr. Rogers died? O__O? I never knew... I thought he wsa just retired... RIP.

and RIP to those mentioned on this thread... I also miss Lee Eun Joo and Jung Da Bin...

I was just watching He was Cool... and I still cant believe that Im not going to be seeing more of her...

yes he passed away Feb. 27, 2003. i believe it was stomach cancer. :tears:

I love her movie, The Heoric Trio with Michelle Yeoh and Maggie Cheung.

^^question.................is he related to jun matsumoto??

I don't think their related. I mean they may have the same last name but I don't think it's consider related..

correct me if I'm wrong.

Peter Boyle (frank) from i love ramond, ray's dad T_T...

2000309065265629020_rs.jpg

WHAT?? Frank died?? No way!! How?

xu weilun ; Nov.13,1978-Jan.28,2007

i adored her and she just was so so beautiful <3

weilun.jpg

this picture was taken the day of her accident :(

Whoa, I remembered seeing her in a magazine and I thought she was so pretty.

^ what did she die off? she's so gorgeous =[!

n i didnt know da yellow ranger died :o!!

and R.I.P CHRIS BENIOT OMG HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORTIE WRESTLERS

Dont forget MR.MchMan died to in his limo that exploded.

Wow so much wrestlers are dieing =/

n yeah it was sed chris beniot was takin steroids and it's side effects of da steriods was anger n stuff

so he murdered his son n wife n den hung himself =[[!!

^ what did she die off? she's so gorgeous =[!

n i didnt know da yellow ranger died :o!!

and R.I.P CHRIS BENIOT OMG HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORTIE WRESTLERS

Dont forget MR.MchMan died to in his limo that exploded.

Wow so much wrestlers are dieing =/

n yeah it was sed chris beniot was takin steroids and it's side effects of da steriods was anger n stuff

so he murdered his son n wife n den hung himself =[[!!

That was staged

Vince was just on wrestling this week talking

about Chris Benoit.

But yeh I heard about what went down with Chris

that is sad.

Guest luvjunjin0819

ODB died?? oh man ><

MAY ALL OF THEM REST IN PEACE!

this thread is sooooo fricking depressing and sad! I think the biggest shocker was AALIYAH! She was soo gorgeous inside & out and was so multitalented and getting ready to take the world by storm. sucha tragic loss. :tears:

Archived