In Loving Memory

LucasBunny

Guest marshmellow

I have a question, how did "Left Eye" die? What happened?

Aw, JOHN RITTER. I was sad when I found out about him.

He was so funny on Three's Company. I loved him on that show.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tasty

the only person i care about in this thread is steve irwin.

random: i either totally forgot peter boyle died or i just found out.

Guest Ken1430262807

Left Eye died in a car accident.

the only person i care about in this thread is steve irwin.

random: i either totally forgot peter boyle died or i just found out.

What kind of fked up comment is that?! Steve Irwin died just like everybody else in this thread.

That was really rude.

Guest chocomilky

WHAT?! Mister Rogers DIED?! Since when? And how? I remember watching him on his show. I used to love it so much! :tears: I miss those puppets...

Guest HeffyEnd

Awww.. Lucas, I knew you were gonna post Aaliyah. T_T

She was like my hero when she died. I cried for like 3 days.

Thinking about Brandon Lees death always makes me sad. Him & his fiance were trying to get pregnant when he died. The Crow is one of my favorite movies ever but something that always bothered me was how Brandons death overshadowed his performance in the film. It's like when someone mentions The Crow or Brandon in it, they only talk about his death and how said it was. His performance in The Crow is REALLY underrated. It's like everytime I watch the movie and Brandon delivers a line I'm like "OMG THAT WAS PERFECT".

And let's not forget that Bruce Lee also died during a "freak accident" while filming Game of Death. A lot of people think there was/is a curse on his family.

She died in a car crash

:( did anyone watch the documentary on VH1??

I was so sad and schocked when John Ritter died

he is such a great comedian, I loved him in Problem Child, Stay Tuned, and of course Three's company:P

Awww.. Lucas, I knew you were gonna post Aaliyah. T_T

She was like my hero when she died. I cried for like 3 days.

Thinking about Brandon Lees death always makes me sad. Him & his fiance were trying to get pregnant when he died. The Crow is one of my favorite movies ever but something that always bothered me was how Brandons death overshadowed his performance in the film. It's like when someone mentions The Crow or Brandon in it, they only talk about his death and how said it was. His performance in The Crow is REALLY underrated. It's like everytime I watch the movie and Brandon delivers a line I'm like "OMG THAT WAS PERFECT".

And let's not forget that Bruce Lee also died during a "freak accident" while filming Game of Death. A lot of people think there was/is a curse on his family.

:) of course I would post her cuz I totally miss her

I agree about everything being said about Brandon Lee, he perfected that role in the crow and that is one of the best movies

the future crow movies could not even begin to compare to his performance in that one.

and yes cuz I am a big Bruce Lee fan and he died during filming, I was about to mention there deaths being alike

I think someone was definetly out to get his family, cuz it was just way too coincendential for me.

Guest suki_*

LESLIE CHEUNG

ip_lesliecheung.jpg

korea98_11.jpg

Died: April 1, 2003

ANITA MUI

anitamui2003.jpg

anita-miu2.jpg

Died: December 30, 2003

Her and Lesley were both very very good friends :(

Rouge-LeslieCheung_AnitaMui_a154ae23a4da7cc1f751216a4f972013.jpg

RIP :(

PETER BOYLE

0000002525_20060919155748.jpg

elrcast.jpg

Died: December 12, 2006

THEODOR GEISEL (DR.SEUSS)

geisel.jpg

i miss leslie and anita, HK music just isn't the same without them... i remember being totally shocked at the news of his death and thought it was a joke, sigh and anita in the same year... may they both rest in peace T_T we will remember you forever, gor gor and ah mui~

Guest duchess

Koma Wong Ka Kui

Lead singer of Beyond. June 10, 1962 - June 30, 1993

Koma-wong4_c7b468c8576724d4149d56ca8ea98d34.jpg

20061030153514422.jpg

Layne Staley

Lead singer of Alice in Chains. August 22, 1967 - April 5, 2002

LayneStaley.JPG

layne44favorite.jpg

Guest Ken1430262807

She died in a car crash

:( did anyone watch the documentary on VH1??

I did but it was crap it made me not like her.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

@rictos16 no they are not related~ Ruki from The GazettE also shares the last name Matsumoto so i guess its juss a very popular last name~~

R.I.P to everyone in thys thread~

nd @tasty tht was juss plain rude nd unnesessary

Guest cestlavie

xu weilun ; Nov.13,1978-Jan.28,2007

i adored her and she just was so so beautiful <3

weilun.jpg

this picture was taken the day of her accident :(

are you sure this is the photo taken on the day of her accident? where do you get this photo? I would like to read this article if possible...

she's just starting to glow in the Taiwanese entertainment industry when it all just disappeared... sigh, i think going to heaven earlier may have its own meanings... God has his own reasons for making all this happened... although we will never know why...

Yours truly,

C'est La Vie

Guest FLAMELUV

Mr. Rogers died? O__O? I never knew... I thought he wsa just retired... RIP.

and RIP to those mentioned on this thread... I also miss Lee Eun Joo and Jung Da Bin...

I was just watching He was Cool... and I still cant believe that Im not going to be seeing more of her...

Guest delightful123

:(:(:(:( RIP everyone... i loved john ritter.. steve irwin... peter boyle... peter jennings :( oh man~

this is random... but i looked up stuff on that pretty chinese actress xu wei lun and i almost cried reading stuff about her accident :( poor girl... poor family =/

Guest SweetSerein

sad thread...i didnt know that half these people died...so sad how lots of celebs are dead or are dying...they're all so famous yet they die..sad thing. everybody will die someday but then i think famous people die more than regular folks.

Archived