Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ds_dreamer

YOO HEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Lee Min Ho!!!!! So happy that he won the Newcomer award...

on the fall::: its ok la... celebrities are human too :) I think his smile is the best way to react :D We still love you :wub:

uh, btw, the except for LMH, the rest of the F4 looks exactly like the way they are in BOF. For LMH, no curly hair today :)

Guest s0y0un*

omg i cant believe he tripped haha that was so funny

poor guy but its okay cuz he looks freaking hott

and congratulations to him yay im so proud of him

Guest dionne_wu

The poor boy must be all nerves....hands sweaty, heart pulsing, legs jellied - which probably explains the tripping.

But congratulations to Minho anyway! What a night! :w00t:

Guest lonestar

have been a long-time silent Soompier reader (hee) but for our dearest MINHO, i couldn't help but post to congratulate him!

CONGRATULATIONS MINHO-ssi <3<3<3

My heart was thumping really fast before they announced the results, dang... all the nominated actors have great acting skills too!

So the moment they said KBS2 Kot.. I was already jumping for joy! woohoo.. Freaking happy for him, he totally deserves the award for all his hard work and effort. His acceptance speech was sooooooo cute, although i couldn't understand anything apart from 'red carpet' (heh). Don't worry about the trip, we all still love you n his SMILE is to DIE FOR! omo~

Guest sweet_maple

The way MH bited his lips proving that he was really nervous, aw I found he is damn cute, poor him when tripping on the red carpet, still smiling, brave Min Ho, I always support you. Congrats Min Ho-ssi!!!You are the best, young boy!!!!

wow~! 44 minho lovers are here tonight!! :w00t:

Direct download links:

~ MinHo's red carpet .. though he didn't watch the floor raise a step... hehe... ^^

My Daily

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20090227/V000291984.flv

Yonhapnews

oopss.. wrong clip will edit soon ...:sweatingbullets:

rtsp://yonhapnews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/yonhapnews/200902/MYH20090227009800355_WMV700Kbps.wmv

~ MinHo's speech for receiving the award

http://222.239.224.144/daumblog/1001/34/15579334.flv

credit: daumblog & tagstory

more caps

he looks gonna cry... :sweatingbullets:

v4a4n5.jpg

6icrqt.jpg

2cr7ofq.jpg

1235741511_mh_j_20090227_0103.jpg

1235741511_mh_j_20090227_0107.jpg

1235741511_mh_j_20090227_0120.jpg

1235741511_mh_j_20090227_0100.jpg

credit: DC MinHo + LMH's WORLD PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK

Guest symphonee.

thanks for the HQ caps maymay. anyone have a translation of minho's speech? the only part I understood was "red carpet" lol. Still able to joke about it. You could tell he was being extra careful walking up the steps when receiving the award XD

(1st time to post in this thread :) ).....

just have to say.....i'm so happy minho won! he so deserves it! he plays gu joon pyo to a T!

he must have felt bad for tripping on the red carpet (i did, poor minho), but it doesn't matter

minho-sshi! we (your supporters) love you! and.....you won an award!!!! keep it up!

already awaiting your next project!!!!