Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest xsilentangel

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES <3

He is so amazingly handsome and hot!

^ YEAH donuts and Lee Min Ho.. nothing sweeter than that!

LOL It looks very time consuming!! He is so stunning with curly hair though..

He looked so hot when Jan Di walked in on him HAHA..

Oh how my heart aches for Jan Di right now..

Oh, thank you for treating us with more new pics!!! I really admire the work done by stylists in Korea, they are really good in my opinion, but of course, MinHo's natural beauty makes their job much easier.

Anyways, it still amaze me a guy can look so HOT in perms!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks Chiara for the photos!!! it's 'tooo much' for me to take it....those pictures of LMH are really 'yummmmyyyyy' :D:D .... irresistable!!!!(sorry for using 'yummy' but i really do not know how to describe those pic of LMH.......the straight hair looks damn good looking on him..............). he is tooooooo handsome in my eyes even though i'm so much older than him!!!!! :blush:

1 thing that we must do if we are going korea is to eat dunkin donut....!!!!!!! who can resist such a good looking guy and not patronise the shop.... :lol:

Guest PinkieGirl

why i didnt noticed that scar when im watching the episode?? :tears: mayb im amazed by his looks... :sweatingbullets:

I didn't notice it too. I think I was also amazed by his cuteness! Lol.

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

I didn't notice it too. I think I was also amazed by his cuteness! Lol.

lol...i think we all were amazed by his hawtneSS...g0sh...

Guest drama.holic

how can one guy be so cute/hot???

i wonder if im a pervert for saying so.. but he has a good body too!! :o

o w o;

Everytime I see him..

my heart melts.

(ahhh and my heart hurts for jandi and junpyo too ): poor things.. but i know it'll all work out.. :D)

lee minho makes boys over flowers enjoyable. :DDDDD

why didnt i know about him sooner? ; w ;

ths chiara for mino's pics. he looks handsome as usual, but i'm a little bit down when seeing how much thinner he has been since filming BOF. :(

Guest musiquejunkie

Azura - really appreciate you sharing those GIFS. They are so cute! Love the how Minho & Hyesun tease each other.

chiara - thanks for posting those Dunkin' Donut pictures, makes me wanna eat a doughnut right now! haha & also those pictures where he's getting his hair done, he looks handsome as always!

siticantik3011 - thanks for sharing those pictures of Minho & and the dog. Does anyone know what those pictures are for? The dog is so fluffy, really cute :)

yeah..its not a big deal for me too...there were tonnes amazing pix of LMH... :w00t:

maymay chan..i hvnt get any info for the dollies (they called it Dal)..i've asked some of the seller but they dun hv it either... :tears:

it's okay, hagumi_hanamoto chan. ^^

i also have asked my Korean friend about the dollies, might she has info about it, but she havent get any info yet... T_T

hopefully we'll get good news soon ^^

OMG< i will cry so much next monday. dont like any girl nexts to Jp, except for JD! :tears: hope to see them Jp-JD again soon! :rolleyes:

yeah.. me too... >,<

eventho we know that JD-JP will reunite, but still its so sad to see JP with other girl... T________T

He's going to be featured again in Asta TV mag

Hhh.. if only I live in Korea :sweatingbullets:

credit: DC Minho

I must buy this magz tooo!!~ :w00t:

ths chiara for mino's pics. he looks handsome as usual, but i'm a little bit down when seeing how much thinner he has been since filming BOF. :(

he indeed getting much thinner... +_+

sleep only 3 hours/day.. tight schedules of filming BOF and some CFs... *sighs*

no wonder he got cough ... >,<

btw, i read some articles that Etude House cosmetic also interest to make MinHo as their next model after Jang Geun Suk...!! :w00t:

i think he accepted it..since he said he will do a cosmetic CF at the latest interview with OSB TV channel.

Lee Min Ho is A KING of CF now!! :rolleyes:

thanks chiara for the DD CF pics.. he looks more yummy than the donuts it self! LOL

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i42.tinypic.com/uc4l4.jpg' alt='uc4l4.jpg'>

newsen

Lee Min Ho @ Japanese magazine.

dunno whether these already been posted here or not.. too many pics of him that couldnt be recall back.. LOL :sweatingbullets:

9sch1c.jpg

x1lqvm.jpg

2igohhz.jpg

credit: 2minho + Lee Min Ho's World