Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

ds_dreamer:

Thankyouuu for answering my question! :D

How did Min Ho respond though?

Min Ho said that yes, he was surprised to see how Jerry Yan and he look alike, especially the double eye lids and skin color. Min Ho said that if there is an opportunity he would like to work together with Jerry Yan in the future.

Guest Azura

wow so many pictures of minsun today. Thank you Minho's angel.

Taiwan media really good in organising the events.

most of the Korean stars have really good impression when they visited there.

I like Minho greet Hello in Mandarin...he has this cute accents. :D

Looking forward to the fanmeeting pictures later.

Guest chiara

sara

yeah, KSC flew to Taiwan before him I guess? since there's no Incheon pic from her so far.

Oh Guys...

I'm totally confused here...

Is Kim So Cool a male or a female?

People keep on calling him but sometimes her.. :o

no worries dear. it doesn't matter what gender KSC is. I always think that a boy's stalker should be female. just forgive my naive assumption. :P

Mino's pic in I-FIT 2007. It looks funny to me rite now, perhaps it didn't in 2007.

arena0703ifit.jpg

credit: DC MinHo Gall

Guest stroberry

we all know how much minho loves to touch his lips for pictures.

now,, hyesun also sporting the lip-touching posture. LOL :P:D

liptouching.jpg

Guest mirca

KSC is a girl. She went to Busan lotte fansign and got LMH's signature,too. And she

presented her photo frames at the Busan airport so LMH has known her presence

as his fan photographer. :lol:

On today's edaily news interview, LMH payed hommage to his leading ladies.

And he payed back his family debts since 2006(IMO due to his surgery and hospital

fees) by the big income of cf shooting. He wants to buy house and car to his parents.

Edaily reports have watched him since his debut and had this special interview with

the conviction that LMH is such a humble guy and their judgment has been right on him

as a promising actor.

KSC is a girl. She went to Busan lotte fansign and got LMH's signature,too. And she

And he payed back his family debts since 2006(IMO due to his surgery and hospital

fees) by the big income of cf shooting. He wants to buy house and car to his parents.

Edaily reports have watched him since his debut and had this special interview with

the conviction that LMH is such a humble guy and their judgment has been right on him

as a promising actor.

hello mirca thanks for the news.minho make me proud :) he will become a great actor in the future.

dsc_5748_pepsinex.jpg

dsc_5749_pepsinex.jpg

dsc_5764_pepsinex.jpg

dsc_5765_pepsinex.jpg

dsc_6319_pepsinex.jpg

cre:DC

Guest Azura

as a promising actor.

My friend, glad to see your post again...you have been MIA for a few days and thanks for the news.

I'm sure his parent are so proud of him...and happy that the media like him as well.

as a entertainer in a showbiz you really need a big support from the media.

Guest mab2007

Guys, seems like the show in taiwan is great. Seeing HS and MH in such a big smile is very overwhelming. Do you know where I can watch it with sub?.. Please help. :D

Guest chiara

thanks mirca for the KSC clarification and the edaily articles. Mino's personality shines. Glad to hear he's a filial son and has a great support from his fam. Looking forward to his future projects.

090601 GTV 100% Entertainment.

Finally I could finish that torrent downloading. thanks to HappySY who provided the torrent link earlier. And I really hope that this funny show will be subbed in the future. ;)

2diqfyo.jpg

Download: MEGAUPLOAD

Sorry, no MF/SS links this time because I have to split the file into smaller pieces first when uploading. If you need them, just pm me. I will do it later when necessary. It's 4 AM and I'd rather get a catnap first.

b79a907f03dc9c6c8311ca0.jpg

pix from tom.com

124390881207781734.jpg

thanks for sharing mirca.....love to know something nice about Mino........his family a great motivator for Minho to work hard and he must have been really happy that he can support them....wish can read the e-daily interview too....

chiara....he seems older in that 2007 pix ...he looks so much better now...that pix remind me of Siwon from SJ

Guest Bel_T

I happened to surfed into the channel airing Entertainment 100% last night and could not hide my excitement when I heard HyeSun and Minho's name in Chinese.

They hosts were very cheeky. It was surprising that Minho could actually tell the personality of the guys, saying that Show has a lot of ladies around him and Xiao Gui is not so much of a sweet talker than Show.

I enjoyed watching the program and thumbs up to the translator. She was fantastic!! :D

Full version videos

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VTzws05UFM

part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He8OWN5oP3E

part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLZ_hIjqnWA

p.s. part 1 and 5 don't have MinSun in it

It looks funny, hyesun laughed all the time.

all guys had the chance to hug him from the back. when will be my turn? <_<

In the middle of part 3, around 2:56, what was Xiao Zhu saying that caused everyone to laugh and he told the translator not to translate that? What did he say? I understand Mandarin perfectly but I still couldn't catch that. Anyone?

For those who don't understand Chinese, what they were saying around that was: Xiao Zhu asked MH and HS if it's their first time in Taiwan, and Min Ho said yes, it's the first time. Xiao Zhu asked them to come back to travel again next time with their friends. Min Ho said yes he will come back with friends and introduce his friends to Xiao Zhu. Then Xiao Zhu said something funny and that's what I didn't catch. Then everyone laughed and the translator was trying to translate it and Xiao Zhu rushed to stop her and said 'No, don't translate that!' and Xiao Gui said to the translator ' you are so honest, you are translating everything word to word. No need to do that.' :D

Guest psujz

In the middle of part 3, around 2:56, what was Xiao Zhu saying that caused everyone to laugh and he told the translator not to translate that? What did he say? I understand Mandarin perfectly but I still couldn't catch that. Anyone?

Xiao zhu asked her not to translate that because he was involved in kind of scandal a few days ago caused by a girl known in Facebook.

I think the TV show was funny and really different from other interview. Minho acted like a gentleman and they both know each others well.

Guest webby

after xiaozhu encouraged minho and hyesun to visit taiwan again with their friends, minho replied that he will introduce xiaozhu to his friends then, and xiaozhu said "i hope not." <-- he told the translator not to translate that.