Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Wow!!!! sooo much goodies .... Loving it. Min Ho looks great in all the photo shoots.

Haven't been on this thread in sooo long ... been tooo busy with work. Thank You for all the news articles and awesome pictures of our sexxy hunk :lol:

I GOT STH "MINHO"!

sis MIRCA sent me...June issue of W magazine with gorgeous pics of our favorites HJH and hunky MINHO!

Mirca inserted this in the magazine..paper holders/folders....durable plastic Minho folders...surely I can wave and use this when I go stalking Minho in Manila!

I'll replace with better photo later..and later also, scans of Minho from W magazine!

Picture006-1.jpg

Guest weeliang430

when n where this picture is taken?anyone know?

1243442551_200905280105435105225601.jpg

cre:DC

Natali,

the photo was in London Heathrow airport....Terminal 3

so should be the time he came here for photo shooting.....

Guest mirca

I GOT STH "MINHO"!

sis MIRCA sent me...June issue of W magazine with gorgeous pics of our favorites HJH and hunky MINHO!

Mirca inserted this in the magazine..paper holders/folders....durable plastic Minho folders...surely I can wave and use this when I go stalking Minho in Manila!

I'll replace with better photo later..and later also, scans of Minho from W magazine!

rae, I've known you for 5 years due to HJH. It's my gratitude for hjh forum.

If I can I wanna share goodies with LMH fans here, too. But it's just a wish. :blush:

Yesterday LMH went out with Jung Il Woo and other two friends to eat dumpling in Jongno, Seoul.

A fan girl saw him at a small and famous dumpling place and got his signature. He looked so cool,

and looked amazing.

If I can I wanna share goodies with LMH fans here, too. But it's just a wish. :blush:

Yesterday LMH went out with Jung Il Woo and other two friends to eat dumpling in Jongno, Seoul.

A fan girl saw him at a small and famous dumpling place and got his signature. He looked so cool,

and looked amazing.

..hoping someday some of us LMH fans will have a Minho Tour in Korea, then you can share Minho stories face to face :)

It would be fun and exciting for sure "Minho" Korean Tour!

I hope Minho's getting used to it already..his pics are taken everywhere he go...and fans asking for autographs even when he's eating

Stardom comes with pros and cons but we hope he will get adjusted and adapt well. hopefully he will remain humble and level headed.

ml 87..I love the pics your posting...thansk and thanks to all posting pics and gifs.

Guest Azura

and looked amazing.

mirca...you have already gave us many goodies in this thread.

thanks to you we always get to know the first hand news on Minho in Korea.

we are so glad that you are here with us.

wow eating dumpling wif friends....that fan gal who saw him must have been thrilled.

Guest ml_87

and looked amazing.

wow, eating out with Il Woo! i love that! :rolleyes:

i'm happy that he has a free week!he deserves a full rest! :lol:

------

mirca:the daily short news, u give us, are precious!

love to hear about him everyday! :lol:

thanks and a big hug!! :x

love Minoz gals!!:x

Guest ml_87

Haptic Mission Epi 5 eng sub up on youtube.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3 not subbed yet but it should be out soon. Just check that channel :)

ths ths yumeaki :) . downloading it right now :lol:

so we' leading to the 1st June. a lot of activites! my heart seems weaker recently due to Mino's piz :P

1st June: Minsun go Taiwan

1st June: Etude

1st June: Trugen

dun know what else!! B)

ths wendy for the scanned piz :) Mino's outfit in BOF is always gorgeous :D prince in the cute apron! :P i esp love the last 3 piz! *save* :D

denise31, welcome back!! :) and please don't dissapear again ..hehehe :P

and looked amazing.

aiyaaaa... mirca dear, what r u talking about?

you have gave us many goodies especially Mino's updated news/infos.

that's more precious for us :)

we can find others Mino's goodies by ourself, but not for Mino's updated news/infos.

it's only you who could provide us.

jus like now.. Mino went out with his buddy Jung Il woo yesterday!!!

woooaaa.......... that fan was so lucky! she met 2 handsome guys at one time *envy* <_<:P

i wish i were there. -___-

thanks for the info, dear :wub:

betchay, omo! the first gif.... aigoooo... a lovely flying bird! i want to catch it! :lol:

the 2nd gif, look at the lense, very focus! hihihihi...

cutie gifs.. thanks dear.. MORE PLEASE!!!

i want the DD tumbler too... let's grab it, wendy!

wah.. so many mino's merchandies i want too! @_@ *watching my holey pocket*

Guest mirca

Today LMH shoots Haptic cf. The place is unknown.

I found that the location was in Itaewon. A fan met LMH and said hello, fighting to him.

And he was surprised to his fan there(there were only 4-5 fans). And KJ was inside the building.

SDB and KHJ joined the shooting, too.

Guest rehanah91

dunkin donut looks like to sell lee minho not the donut and other stuff...

but minoz totally hotzz...

Guest Min Syirah

wow :lol: so many pictures&updates. thanks everyone for sharing some pictures and info.

its getting to 300th page for LMH thread. coolness.