Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest koreany_neex

Best news yesterday! Minho in Manila?! ....."hoping"

im hoping too that his coming will push through. also, i hope that abs-cbn will provide a meet and greet opportunity for the fans. :)

Guest fiori1995

aaaakkk! thanks for the goodies, everyone!

~:lol: i can't mention each one of you because you are too many!:D

i didn't log in for two days, and woah, i missed a lot.

so sorry if these were posted already:

gifs of Levis fansigning(?):

credit: baidu

4kjnfm.gif

mw6wie.gif

i56904.gif

281o9z.gif

20l0903.gif

he surprises me every single time....different photoshoot/CF with different image and style....and be able to always look gorgeous and hot

i want the vogue girl and single magazines so bad.....i even asked around all the big bookstores in KL if they can order these 2 magazines for me. no luck though *sad*

i will definitely get those no matter what *pray*

*thanks all for the latest pics and updates

Guest mirca

You guys make me shy. I'm just a big fan of LMH. Actually I'm a very private person.

I really enjoy sharing goodies with LMH overseas fans here.

Mino On Vogue Girl!

a James Dean

thanks a lot ml....love his looks here

related news from kbites

In K Style today, we have 2 photoshoots to share – Shin Min Ah for sexy Marie Claire June issue and Lee Min Ho as ‘London Boy’ for Vogue Girl June issue photoshoot.

And a little cutesy surprise inside.

To start off, Lee Min Ho shed his Goo Joon Pyo image in Boys Over Flowers and transform as London Boy for fashion magazine Vogue Girl June issue.

The photoshoot was taken in Brick Lane, England. And Lee Min Ho has his hair styled by James Dean.

Lee Min Ho said, “With the strong image of Goo Joon Pyo I had when I was in Boys Over Flowers, a sudden change of image may put viewers out of place. But still, without any change, it would seems boring. In any case, I still have to shed the Goo Joon Pyo image.”

Lee Min Ho shoots for Vogue Girl

Lee Min Ho’s Vogue Girl “London look” sets off in June

“Boys Over Flowers” Lee Min Ho sets the bar again in the fashion industry as he took up his project in London for Vogue Girl fashion magazine. He’ll appear on June edition, with his transformed ‘James Dean, London Boy’ look.

According to the production team, they tried that James Dean hairstyle on him, and at first, it was pretty hard to take on. But then, afterwards, Lee Min Ho gave it his personality, with that cold, hard badass look as they began shooting.

In the photoshoot interview, Lee Min Ho told the reporter that he wanted to get rid of his ‘Gu Jun Pyo’ image to maximize the concept for this photoshoot. “Gu Jun Pyo has a very strong image, that is why I want to take it off so that the viewers will see who I am personally.” Though it is hard to make people forget about his “Boys Over Flowers” F4 leader, Gu Jun Pyo image, it’ll take some time to make that changes slowly.

In addition, Lee Min Ho is planning to take on his surgery (to remove that metal rod in his knee), which has been long overdued in June. Since he hasn’t had any personal time for himself, after the surgery he’s planning to take a break before he picks up some scripts for his next project.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho’s “London look” pictorial & interview will be released for the upcoming edition of Vogue Girl.

Posted by ay_link@jazzholic

Guest Pi_Pew LMH

Hi, everyone

I want to ask some question about Lee Min Ho will go to Thailand today.

Sometimes when he went to everywhere there is his photo at the airport, why this time there is no his photo at the airport ?

Guest chiara

^

prolly because Mino hasn't arrived at Suvarnabhumi yet. it's still noon in Bangkok, rite. I heard he took a flight for afternoon landing. Waiting for some updates from Thai fans.

Mino in Vogue Girl Mag

Lan, thank you so much for the pics. not my cup of tea, but I'd definitely grab one copy if I could. will be stalking gmarket for sure, along with keeping an eye on singles june edition.

sara, thanks for the articles. James Dean style... hmm.. dunno why I don't get James Dean mysterious bad boy look when I see those pictures. but probably it's different when more pictures are coming. But it's good that he really wants to get rid of JP image from him. Best wishes for Mino!

Pictures from Levis Fansigning 090517

I zipped the pictures from MEDIA (photoro, newsis, newsen, mydaily, tvdaily, yonhap, etc) in HERE [72 pics | 12 MB]

haven't done it yet with pictures from the fans since I bet there must be a lot of them have not been shared.

Fans pictures from Cass 2X Party

12426187942009051812055.jpg

12426198602009051813051.jpg

credit as labeled + DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

I will check SONG Il Kook out...

So he's good looking???? :rolleyes:

Does it mean you think minho's bodyguard is good looking ha ha ha :PB)

hahaha... i think so, coz i see Korean fans also take attention on him :D

i like watching peoples around my fav actors such as their managers, richard simmons-mgr & stylists. and now Lee Min Ho's bodyguard :lol::P

btw, i can see his pic again on 2X party that chiara posted..LOL

Mino On Vogue Girl!

a James Dean

OH! WOW!.. WOW! :w00t::sweatingbullets:

i cant stand watching his red tie & pant! lol

and thanks for the Singles piz, dear... i really like the 3rd piz!! :wub:

in both magz, Mino brings suitcase..hehe..

chiara, as usual you always come with yummy goodies!! LOL

thanks dear.. <3

Guest mytafan

thanks for all latest pics and news, guys . I really appreciated :D

I should call you guys Minho warriors :P

Minho looks so HOT in Cass Beer's party pics...I love all his outfits I can't get my eyes off Minho, indeed. B)

ml_87: I also like your last pic the most..thanks for London boy pics, cutie :)

Guest danick

Seriously this guy look absolutely gorgeous in whatever hairstyle he has on.

He just makes it work!

I am just glad that his good looks are just in par with his acting ability. In this business there are so many actors who look good but sad to say some of them can't really deliver when it comes to acting.

Not in the case of Min Ho! He does not only look good but blessed with great talent.

The singles photos are so cool. Love the third image!

Thanks for all the updates!

Guest chiara

chiara, i think it's only James Dean hairstyle, not the way he looks :D

oh my bad, I interpreted it as James Dean look. but to me it's more like Elvis Presley one, lol.

I'm more into the Singles one. I really love his 'vacation' look. 3rd picture is DEFINITELY THE BEST.

chiara, as usual you always come with yummy goodies!! LOL

thanks dear.. <3

you're welcome, dear. And about your wishes about F4 invitation, prolly there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I found this article.

Boys Before Flowers on Indosiar channel soon

Source: http://www.korantempo.com/korantempo/koran....165376.id.html

Translated by chiara

Good news for Asian drama lovers. Phenomenal drama series from South Korea, Boys Before Flowers (BBF) or Kgotboda Namja will be broadcast on Indosiar. “Indonesia will be the third country outside Korea to air this series, after Japan and Taiwan,” said the Indosiar Public Relation Chief, Gufroni Sakaril to Tempo Gading last Wednesday [Chiara note: okay, it must be a wrong fact because as you may know Singapore and Phillippines already aired this series]

According to Gufroni, Indosiar has always become prime client for KBS, the producer of this series. The reasoning behind this, “Indosiar is noted as the only tv station consistently airs Asian dramas such as Return of the Condor Heroes, To Liong To, Endless Love, All About Eve, dan Full House”, further he said.

This main reason made KBS immediately offer the rights to Indosiar to air this drama which is starred by Goo Hye-sun, Lee Min-ho, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Bum, dan Kim Joon. “Eventough the fee is quite expensive, this is a promising series that will attract large number of viewers,” he said without further telling the price. He’s optimistic that BBF will make the Asian Drama program has high ratings on Indosiar.

To make the ratings even higher, this broadcast will be followed by the plan to invite the main casts. A lot of Indonesian fans consider that the Korean F4 has the most attractive and handsome look compared to the one of Taiwan (Meteor Garden) and Japan (Hana Yori Dango). “But it depends on their availability since their schedules are already pretty hectic,” told Gufron.

Indosiar will air BBF every Monday and Tuesday at 9.30 PM starting June 1st, 2009. “The time slot is not that late night so we hope all Asian drama lovers will watch this series,” said Gufron.

Cross our finger that it will come true. And I really hope they will succeed to invite MinHo. Indosiar, fighting!!!

I dunno why I'm so excited eventough I won't be there if it's true. :lol:

Levis Fansigning Pics from The South

12425800592009051802050.jpg

12425561672009051719052.jpg

12426231022009051814050.jpg

12425800592009051802050.jpg

12426259702009051814055.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink

^

sara, thanks for the articles. James Dean style... hmm.. dunno why I don't get James Dean mysterious bad boy look when I see those pictures. but probably it's different when more pictures are coming. But it's good that he really wants to get rid of JP image from him. Best wishes for Mino!

Fans pictures from Cass 2X Party

credit as labeled + DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

thanks for the pix chiara....its taken me forever to view in dc .... my slow net <_< ....maybe you don't get the bad boy vibe because we just feasted with lots of dorkable Minho pix the day before.....

maymay...that bodyguard is now as famous as Mino....seen his pix on the job with other actor too

ml...double dose of Mino in magazines....the photos were really good....hope to see scan of the mag soon

waaaaaaaaa...chiara!!!. OMG!!!~~~~ *speechless*

i'm gonna contact all of friends in Indosiar right away!!! :w00t:

thank you so much for the news.. i do hope Indosiar will set their plan to invite F4+GHS.esp Minho. <3

FIGHTING!!

and you must GO HOME!! ^___^

sara, yes.. i saw his piz guarded member BigBang 'TOP' ^___^

more fan-taken pics of 2X party

i'll totally faint if he looked at me like this..:sweatingbullets:

1242625797_200905181405500970257901_0.jpg

1242625797_200905181405502301257901_0.jpg

1242625797_200905181405502734257901_0.jpg

1242625797_200905181405502420257901_0.jpg

1242625797_200905181405502420257901_0.jpg

cr; DC MINHO

Guest Pi_Pew LMH

Now, Lee Min Ho arrive at Bangkok and Thai fans will go to update his photo at the evening on Min Ho thailand Fansite and this site too.

Guest ericmania

18th,May,13.50 pm,Lee Min Ho has arrives to Thailand already.

He 's wear black outfit with white t-shirt innner and wear silk hat. Dunkin Donuts's company came pick him up to headquarters