Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

20090518021321111011b34.jpg

20090518021447111511b64.jpg

20090518021823111011b69.jpg

20090518022408111611b6b.jpg

Source : mydaily

2009051802264910101.jpg

2009051802285510101.jpg

2009051802344310101.jpg

2009051802322810101.jpg

2009051802405810101.jpg

Source : newsen

DC fans and KSK did great job! :D

0905184106.jpg

36201434.jpg

cre: DC

i'm really tired now! so many piz! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest Amber Jayne

I definitely think he's wearing eyeliner in those Cass Beer party pictures. Though, you know what...I think it works for him. But, then again, I think anything works for Minho. Seriously. He's ALWAYS gorgeous. I don't even understand how it's possible.

Guest funkindagirl

LMH laughed so much on above pic because a fan gave him paper for sign

with picture of her dog holding a steering wheel. So MH laughed and laughed

with his bodyguard Mr. Il Gook Song(it's his nickname, he looks like SIK).

Ahh so thats what was going on. lol, what an odd picture to bring to sign, im really curious to see it.

And the bodyguard does really resemble SIK a lot

Tagstory post a video on today's event

Tagstory

one of fan said something that made minho laughed so hard~ he's so cute :D

That was so funny to watch, Minho could barely sign for laughing so much.

That's one fan he wont forget in a hurry! haha

And the little boy was adorable, he looked so lost. lol.

I love how the fans all finger locked with him in greeting. Its like a Minoz thing cos Ive never seen it done with anyone else. I wonder how it came about.

Guest jokikuy

Hi everyone!

I just want to say thank you for this AMAZING forum. And I really appreciate everyone's hard work put into posting pics, finding videos and keeping all of us Min Ho fans up to date. :)

Guest Amber Jayne

Tagstory post a video on today's event

Tagstory

one of fan said something that made minho laughed so hard~ he's so cute :D

Ok, so...the only Korean words I understand are "Hello" "Goodbye" and "Thank you" but that was STILL adorable! ^_^

Guest chiara

Is this video posted?

haa.. the 2 little gals cried bcos of Minho

Hahaha.. that was hilarious! thanks for sharing.

that baby girl must loathe our Mino because her mom favors him more than her. :lol:

20090518023603727.jpg

20090518023825610.jpg

20090518024624684.jpg

20090518025421732.jpg

20090518032143984.jpg

20090518033742400.jpg

20090518024940345.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink

My fingers hurts with all the right clicking....thank you all Minoz gals for all the pix

Is this the pix of Goo Su Ri :lol:

a877fe3d.jpg

1239814413_200904160104559155280101.gif

crd:dc

I saw Bianca too from Chit Chat Mitsuda in the 2x party pix...was she there as a fan or for the show

juz woke up from my night sweet dream and ..wow! saw many piz of Mino @ 2X party :w00t:

he looks fabulous in simple strips outfit and also looks shy surrounded by those sexy ladies haha... ^^ <3

i see Bianca there.. ^^

Amber, the eyeliner really works for him.. let's enjoy his piz! LOL

Lan, sara, this 1 day really makes us tired and drools over his BEAUTIFUL piz in fan sign & 2X party.. aigoooo.... :sweatingbullets:

thanks girls for the the piz & clips :wub:

fansign - fancam#1

A small article on Min Ho in this week issue of I-Weekly magazine!(Singapore)

lmh1.jpg

Basically this article says that you can 'see' Min Ho everywhere in korea :D

lmh2-1.jpg

In this so-called 'MSN chat', it's actually a conversation between 2 reporters(a male & female reporters).. they mentioned about Min Ho!!!

i have cut out the portion they mentioned about Min Ho..

lmh3-1.jpg

lmh4.jpg

Someone please translate for those who do not understand chinese...i realised i can't do it..couldn't find a word to describe some of the words... :P

Guest koreany_neex

i love lee min ho and i think im getting crazy over him. it was announced yesterday in the buzz(showbiz news) that the korean f4 will be coming to the Philippines!!! probably the filipino fans should have to wait for 8-10 weeks. time flies fast so i guess i wouldn't be impatient in waiting for lee min ho's arrival. i'm so excited!!! btw, thanks for posting new pics of him. i just can help but droooooooool!!! :D

Guest Tsuki Hime

Girls, thanks for the fan signing's pics.

Min Ho looks so handsome.

He had a happy day, he smiled to his fans all the time.

He's so cute.

Min Ho, ¡¡¡ I can't stop love you !!!

Guest mintysweety327327

Ahh so thats what was going on. lol, what an odd picture to bring to sign, im really curious to see it.

And the bodyguard does really resemble SIK a lot

Sorry for my ignorance but can someone tell me who SIK is? :P thank you..

Thank you for all you guys hard work and the updates!!

Much appreciated...

You guys are amazing....

You don't understand Korean but can still manage to get all that info.....

Great job!! :D

Hi Mirca --> are you Korean living in Korea? I'm just amazed how you always manage to get the newest info about mino. Thank you. Just out of curiosity, did you get the info from the Korean websites or do you have connections? :lol:

Thanks so much for the Cass Beer ..Party vod links and pics. Minho looking hot as usual!!

Hi Mirca --> are you Korean living in Korea? I'm just amazed how you always manage to get the newest info about mino. Thank you. Just out of curiosity, did you get the info from the Korean websites or do you have connections? :lol:

I can answer this....I'm a friend of Mirca for many years now...she's "true blue" Korean. Yup we are lucky to have her here at Minho thread. She's a trusted source of info.. I can vouch for that. She's been sharing lots of info about our longtime common fave(JH). She's a very busy person too..so I'm thankful she finds time to share latest Minho info.

Best news yesterday! Minho in Manila?! ....."hoping"

Guest mintysweety327327

Thanks so much for the Cass Beer ..Party vod links and pics. Minho looking hot as usual!!

I can answer this....I'm a friend of Mirca for many years now...she's "true blue" Korean. Yup we are lucky to have her here at Minho thread. She's a trusted source of info.. I can vouch for that. She's been sharing lots of info about our longtime common fave(JH). She's a very busy person too..so I'm thankful she finds time to share latest Minho info.

Best news yesterday! Minho in Manila?! ....."hoping"

hi Rafaelle, thanks for your answer....

much appreciated :D

So does Mirca have some connections or is she just good at gathering info??

Just curious ...thanks

hi Rafaelle, thanks for your answer....

much appreciated :D

So does Mirca have some connections or is she just good at gathering info??

Just curious ...thanks

errrr...let's be more curious about lots of LMH info only :)

I cant wait for LMH next project...hoping for a follow up drama soon! I read Kim Bum has a new drama with him in a title role as a tough guy....I'm wishing Minho will land a good follow up after his GJP role.

Sorry for my ignorance but can someone tell me who SIK is? :P thank you..

a Korean actor Song Il Kook or Song Il Gook, he's very famous bcoz of his talent and handsome :D

have you watch drama JUMONG? it's his latest drama. ^^

rafaelle, after reading your stmt, it's make me feel happier to have mirca here with us :)

where is she now??? pls don't dissapear after reading our comments, mirca! lol

btw what is it? 8000th days of what?

can someone explain it to me please? thanks in adv ^^

1242584110_200905180305157564228801_0.jpg

DCMinho

any further infos about Mino's departure in Thailand and his schedule during in Thai?

Guest mintysweety327327

a Korean actor Song Il Kook or Song Il Gook, he's very famous bcoz of his talent and handsome :D

have you watch drama JUMONG? it's his latest drama. ^^

Thanks MAYMAY~~~ :D

Much appreciated....

Well to be honest....I don't know much about Korean Stars...

I wasn't even going to watch BOF...it was an accident...then I got sucked into it.... :lol:

mino is too cute...and he's very different, isn't he?

Sort of down to earth type .......so here I am...ha ha ha...joining you guys....

I will check SONG Il Kook out...

So he's good looking???? :rolleyes:

Does it mean you think minho's bodyguard is good looking ha ha ha :PB)