Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

jujuoye: do not quote piz, gal! remove the img tag pls :D

ending special? this banner is for 28th april? :)

FY09_april__2.jpg

cre: as tagged

Guest minniemouse07

OOOOO!! It's so cool!! I've heard about it too!!! That special ending will 28 of april. May be, may be....

Can't wait to see the special "after story" video on the 28th..........will be great to see them together again.

Oh what was MinHo saying while he was patting his poor tummy during the Pepsi Nex filming????? Can someone please translate for us? And him trying to do a soccer "flip" of the bottle he dropped was too cute.

Haven't been posting much as I am still trying to recover after seeing more Etude black shirt photos :w00t: You know the initial one floored me and then the second set knocked me down again!! Thanks to all for providing all these delicious photos and videos!!!!!

Guest stalkingfraud

Can't wait to see the special "after story" video on the 28th..........will be great to see them together again.

Oh what was MinHo saying while he was patting his poor tummy during the Pepsi Nex filming????? Can someone please translate for us? And him trying to do a soccer "flip" of the bottle he dropped was too cute.

Haven't been posting much as I am still trying to recover after seeing more Etude black shirt photos :w00t: You know the initial one floored me and then the second set knocked me down again!! Thanks to all for providing all these delicious photos and videos!!!!!

When Minho was patting his tummy during the Pepsi Nex filming, he was saying,"Where's my wangjja?" Meaning where's his six packs? Hahaha so basically he was saying his six packs were gone X)

Guest phanlinh_111

Some old pix of Minho recording the theme song for Cass beer CF

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2757/77386475.jpg

credit naver.com

Thanks AZURA fos these pixs! :)

I recognise this coat which he wore in ep 11 BOF, when he punched JeaHa!

After BOF, he's always hardworking! But he is getting more and more adorable, also cooler and cooler!

only 6 days, 28/4 comes! Miss Goo Junpyo so much!

But i feel very happy that everyday, i can see LMH! :P

When Minho was patting his tummy during the Pepsi Nex filming, he was saying,"Where's my wangjja?" Meaning where's his six packs? Hahaha so basically he was saying his six packs were gone X)

Thanks so much stalkingfraud for the translation!! That is so cute and we were so lucky it was captured on video. There have been quite a few "moments" that have been captured on video that are very revealing of his personality.

Guest stalkingfraud

No problem sohki Anytime! (:

It did!! Some surprising moments too X) Liike "Oh shxt"

Hahahahah. That really surprised me!

Guest Solly

Hey guys!

Just thought I should let you guys know that Lee Min Ho's Birthday project going to end at the end of April!

It is NOT too late to write him a birthday message. We're actually lacking a lot of participants... ]=

http://leeminho.ipbfree.com (Lee Min Ho's World, 1st International Forum)

Please register and participate in the birthday message booklet!

I'd appreciate it a lot! 8D

Guest Azura

BOF will be broadcast in Singapore U Channel next month simultaneously with Taiwan TV Station.

Gifs to share....

31130900.gif

88227751.gif

58543490.gif

55937288.gif

11321873.gif

credit as labelled

Guest mirca

Allure magazine, May 2009 LMH article

#1 When they heard about meeting him 90% of my neighboring girls

were curious of his real character, not his looks. "Check this out whether he has

prince complex like Gu Jun Pyo!" "I wanna know his real I.Q." "His walking style,

speaking tone, sitting posture, his eyes when he looks at his girl. Everything."

All these are due to his perfect action unbelievable as a new actor. In the drama

Lee Min Ho was Gu Jun Pyo himself. Suddenly I began to realize this drama

<Boys over Flowers> that made LMH's today can be shackles to actor LMH.

So I wanted to ask him of "letting Jun Pyo go" when I see LMH.

#2 LMH wore gorgeous pink jacket and white pants at the shooting place.

Instead the unique 'curly Gu Jun Pyo hairstyle' had disappeared, but changed new hairstyle

of slight volume, thinned out naturally as any other guy. "No more 'Gu Jun Pyo hair'".

Minho doesn't like GJP style." Said Sung Ji An, the chief-stylist in charge of LMH's hair and

make up. Then to my question of which style LMH prefers, he answered 'Everything

that's not GJP'. When I talked with chief SJA, passing by LMH greeted with his eyes, with

unique smile. Is it his tall height? His little bent walking style looked like my younger brother.

I didn't ask other questions because he was busy on his way to shoot next cut.

#3 The shooting started and LMH got an okay sign straight out without NG from the

photographer with perfect understanding of Etude shooting concept. He was not distracted

in front of the camera but during his intermission LMH played with his stylist who handed

out his coats, muched snacks like a brat. I couldn't find GJP anymore on his face.

Seeing his cute look of eating snacks I approached to talk to him.

ALLURE You like snacks!

MINHO Haha!(laughing with embarrassment) I like eating snacks usually. I am used to

eating these on the shooting place because I don't have enough time to eat main food.

ALLURE Now I see your comfortable looks, I wonder whether you used to be GJP or not.

MINHO Junpyo has gone now! <BOF> was a special drama for me, but I want to show

my peculiar aspects.

ALLURE Were you leaving the fabulous GJP really? How's your feeling about standing

high as the most stunning guy in Korea?

MINHO My feelings are as good as it gets. During the filming of <BOF> I have never

known my popularity because I couldn't have time to web-surf. Am I really awesome?

I am really burdened. I don't dress nice in my ordinary life. But I feel burden of

people's eyes on me. So I care for my outfit when I go outside my house.

ALLURE You are thinner than I thought now I see you face to face. After <BOF> you must

have lost your weight. How do you manage your health?

MINHO I eat everything good for my health. My fans sent me nutrituous foods like

goat extract, balloon flower extract when they saw my weight loss.

ALLURE After <BOF> the most drastic change is getting many love calls from

many brands like this? How's your feeling of being the Etude model? What's the

big change?

MINHO Um.. Is it the big change that I can shoot with another girl(Park Shin Hye),

not Jan Di, and not F4? Haha! Just joking. As I became a cosmetics brand model,

I care for my skin. My skin care step is seven including eye cream which I rarely used.

While we were talking, the surrouding place became noisy. The Etude model

PSH appeared to shoot the next scene with LMH. As the shooting began, LMH got tense

look on his face while talking comfortably. He got quick makeup correction and stood

in front of the camera. This time it's not ad of product promotion but a pure love

confession concept. Thus LMH looked at PSH with deep affection as of his look at '

Geum Jan Di'. Among the people looking at the location site, especially among ladies

who are over 10 years older than him exclaimed sighs. "He is so cute in real." "His face

is small?" "Look at his neck line! Isn't it sexy?"

#4 It's a pity but I didn't have time to talk with LMH again. Days became gloomy

as shooting came to end. LMH didn't stand the cold, strong wind and hid in a warm place

of 'Petit France' pension during intermission.

As I said I have met him, my friends wondered how he looked like GJP in his real life.

These curiosity grew bigger due to the news after the Etude CF shooting. He would try

another unusual change in new CF. In a certain CF LMH was on the topic of homme

fatal style with smokie eye makeup. Maybe this change is his intended action. Actually

he was out of GJP's image when I met him at the Etude CF I cheer for his

rather drastic change and endless effort to change as a fan who had met him. But I want

him not to erase the memories of what people loved in the beginning no matter what

he chooses. People have started to engrave the name LEE MIN HO in their heart

cautiously.

the end.

translated by minspell, dc gal

Guest krystal_

Allure magazine, May 2009 LMH article

Thanks mirca for the article!!!

Do you know where LMH will stay in Australia tomorrow?

And where will he have photoshoot too?

i've already watched the show at mysoju.com.

i fell in love with the korean f4. they're all handsome. Though I didn't like the way KHJ cries.. as if he was smiling while crying. I know it's his first major role or something, but it's a constructive criticism from a fan. ;) I hope KJ will get more projects, more lines and more exposure. The way he speaks English during the show is kinda funny but it's a funny-cute way. :D

Kim Bum = is soo cute espcially when he smiles :wub:

Lee Min Ho = his nose is prefectly pointed and i love the smile and eyes... as if he's not pure Korean :wub:

Kim Hyun Joong = i think from what i saw from interviews, he has some naughtiness :wub:

Kim Joon = i like his smile and laugh :wub:

FACTS:

Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon both have different boy bands. KHJ is from SS501 where he is the eldest and the leader. KJ is from T-Max. They both sing, dance and rap.

KHJ finished college in a technical school while KJ took (or still taking) Biochemistry in college.

Question:

1) Does Lee Min HO finished college? What did he took up (college/technical degree)?

2) Does Kim Bum still studying? (I hope he is still studying coz I know he's smart.)

3) Why do Koreans almost have the same names? Like Kim Hyun Joong (of BoF) and Kim Joon (his real name is Kim Hyung Joon) and Kim Hyung Joon of SS501. I was just curious how do Koreans decide what name will they give to their children. Hey, no offense meant to our Korean friends and members, I was just really curious that's it.

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Guest mirca

Thanks mirca for the article!!!

Do you know where LMH will stay in Australia tomorrow?

And where will he have photoshoot too?

He will leave tomorrow. No detail info, we can't track him. :unsure:

It's for Singles magazine June edition as fans said.

Guest krystal_

He will leave tomorrow. No detail info, we can't track him. :unsure:

It's for Singles magazine June edition as fans said.

It's a pity :(

Because my friend lives in Australia and she wants to meet him for once.

Now we just have to wait to have some info <_<

Thanks again Mirca! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

mirca...thanks for the Article in ALLURE Mag.

wow nice to know that LMH like to eat snacks and his seven step skin care routines. :D

Venue of the Pepsi Nex Launch party.

54988001.jpg

39109592.jpg

66082586.jpg

91735873.jpg

41187775.jpg

38204430.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest Marybaby

oh god, i just watched that disturbing vid of the fan hugging him.... so freaky. but lee min ho was such a champ, he didnt even push the guy off or anything, his expresssion was still smiling and he didnt get offended. but that guy... ew.