Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

Hi gals, thought I would share this....it is cute.....

Source: Newsen

Translate by Bolla

Park Bo Young, who worked with minho in three different projects, revealed a little story about minho during a SBS entertainment broadcast on April 15th. She said after the award show few weeks ago, minho took her out to dinner. Initially it was not supposed to be a treat from him, she was planning to buy. But minho stole her wallet (I guess he took it on purpose so that bo young cannot pay), so in the end, she had to let minho pay for their dinner.

Cheeky guy and nice friend. Another quality of Minho.

audu: did the article say that it's right after the baesang or several days ago? :rolleyes:

ah, i forget. he said that he had to abck to the BOF filming location right after the award

He's so busy with the filming but still could manage time to have dinner with her. so sweet ! ( i guess, they went when he had some day off cauz HS 's in hospital B) )

audu: did the article say that it's right after the baesang or several days ago? :rolleyes:

ah, i forget. he said that he had to abck to the BOF filming location right after the award

He's so busy with the filming but still could manage time to have dinner with her. so sweet ! ( i guess, they went when he had some day off cauz HS 's in hospital B) )

ml_87, the article did not make it sound like the dinner date happened right after the award show, so I assume they met some days/weeks later. The fact that she openly discussed her dinner date can help us to cross her out of the 'rumor girlfriend' list. I get this impression that Korean celebrities always managed to go out under the radar, in the u.s., it is quite the opposite, we see celebrities candid pictures all the time, their every move is followed by paparazzi.

this's from a fan account from baidu. she attended the fanmeeting today. and she's Mino fan so she only remembers what he said :sweatingbullets:

Q: who is yr ideal girl?

Mino: i like tiny girls with fair complexion

Q: is it GJD?

Mino (looks embarrassed): yes

hey tks ml_87 for translating this part. Just finished reading the rest of the fan account in baidu and it seems that this part is staged! :huh:

shall translate the full context of how it came abt.

因为影像里出现了奔跑里的文MM

还有CASS里的混血美女

(some clips of Minho's past & recent works shown from Run Mackerel, CASS with his female co-stars)

所以主持人趁机问MH的理想型

(so the host asked what his ideal girl is like)

MH说:这一会儿看的都3个了

MS我身边有很多女人一样

其实不是这样的

请大家不要误会

(Minho clarified that even though he seems to be surrounded by girls, he is not like his characters. He asked not to be misunderstood)

其实我喜欢小个子,可爱,开朗的女生

(the kind of girl i like: petite, cute & cheerful/optimistic)

主次人说:那金丝草最接近了

(host asked: that sounds like Geum Jandi)

MH说:金丝草是很接近。

(Minho replied: yes, Geum Jandi fits the description best)

然后把手搭在女主持人肩上

说:你个子小,而且也很可爱

(then he puts his hand on the host's shoulder and said: you're also petite & cute)

这是具MM出场,叫:具俊表!(俺想这里应该是安排好的)

Hye sun then appears, shouting Goo Jun Pyo!

------------------------------------------------------------

credit: Minho Baidu

I'm a minsun shipper so im uber disappointed this wasnt a spontaneous thing *sighs

the fan did say that she'll post the proper account tmr. the earlier part had been relayed over the phone thus the miscomm. but i'll be at work and cant read till nite boohoo. news of BOF from japan is so scarce!

Guest flower pot

shaz, that's disappointing if it is indeed scripted... :(

But other fan accounts said that Minho appeared to be really nervous too and there was a follow up question and the host asked him why he is nervous...

Then he answered that it was because Jandi was beside him...

Was that scripted too? Can it be that he became nervous after seeing Hyesun come out when he said he liked Jandi and he was not expecting her to appear? wahahaha! :D

He's been pretty consistent in saying that he likes Jandi, even to his UFOTown reply to a fan (videoclip here)... his description of his ideal girl is also very consistent to all of those interviews he had in the past about a petite and fair skinned girl being his ideal... so i want to give the benefit of the doubt since i can picture it as something he'd really say... hahaha! :D

Actually, one of the best things that i like about Minho is how straightforward he is... i guess it's because of the fact that he's very new to the business that's why i really don't see a lot of "showbiz" answers from him...

Also, i think Japan and Korea are similar in that they really don't need to promote showbiz loveteams to promote a show... Taiwan i guess is one country that does that and in the Philippines, which i live in, it's pretty common too... but i really don't get a lot of that from Japanese and Korean promotions...

If it is indeed scripted, i am also thinking that Minho's handlers/agency might frown on it since it might be blown out of proportion too... i just have a feeling that it's something that they would not allow to be mentioned... It might be coincidental that Hyesun appeared after he said that... the host and hyesun might be on it but he might not have been, hence the nervousness...

Also, isn't it so that Hyesun and him call each other Jandi and Junpyo even offcam? so Jandi calling Minho, Goo Junpyo might be out of habit...

Sorry guys... must be my MinSun heart speaking here... just thinking of possibilities... hehe! :)

But other fan accounts said that Minho appeared to be really nervous too and there was a follow up question and the host asked him why he is nervous...

Was that scripted too? Can it be that he became nervous after seeing Hyesun come out when he said he liked Jandi and she was not expecting her to appear? wahahaha! :D

He's been pretty consistent in saying that he likes Jandi, even to his UFOTown reply to a fan... his description of his ideal girl is also very consistent to all of those interviews he had in the past about a petite and fair skinned girl being his ideal... so i want to give the benefit of the doubt too... hahaha! :D

Sorry guys... must be my MinSun heart speaking here... :)

i'm totaly agree with u flower pot..for me minsun is the cute,perfect couple...hoping they will be a real couple..but it just depend on them..

^^

Was that scripted too? Can it be that he became nervous after seeing Hyesun come out when he said he liked Jandi and she was not expecting her to appear? wahahaha! :D

He's been pretty consistent in saying that he likes Jandi, even to his UFOTown reply to a fan (videoclip here)... his description of his ideal girl is also very consistent to all of those interviews he had in the past about a petite and fair skinned girl being his ideal... so i want to give the benefit of the doubt since i can picture it as something he'd really say... hahaha! :D

Actually, one of the best things that i like about Minho is how straightforward he is... i guess it's because of the fact that he's very new to the business that's why i really don't see a lot of "showbiz" answers from him...

Sorry guys... must be my MinSun heart speaking here...

it makes me smile everytime i read something about him being nervous, shy or embarrass. He's like a little kid. so pure and innocent and so adorable. and that's what i like the most about him. :wub:

x's: flower_pot, i love reading your fanfic. thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Guest flower pot

^^^ You're welcome zenh! :)

That's why i can't help but think that indeed what happened was spontaneous...

We all know how professional Minho can be... Give him a script and he'd breeze through it... but offcam, we all know how he tends to be shy, embarassed and nervous... and the descriptions of him awhile back saying it were so HIM...

Also i was thinking that Hyesun might have said something witty too if it was scripted when she was asked to answer but she didn't answer at all...

I guess i'm just a little sad if ever it is indeed scripted that our innocent Minho is now influenced by this business to be "showbiz" with his answers too... :(

jpn news with pix

97616_l.jpg

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2009...07595891970.htm

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2009...07574091970.htm

http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1123373

http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1123370

Mino's piz at fanmeeting! he's so manly

thanks ml_87...he looks so good and love that all the cast wearing the same theme

Minho is so cute here..... so adorable...some caps from making Dunkin Donuts

credit as labelled

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m9.jpg

m8.jpg

m14.jpg

Guest littlemisssarang

=) awww.. his interview answers are so cute ! and very satisfying haha.

yeah, during the filming of bof, he'd been saying he wants a girlfriend, but he don't think he will get one at the moment. pretty obvious and good choice, since he's getting so much popularity, if he gets a girlfriend, it`ll kinna drop `cuz most of his fans are girls :D

him and hyesun are so cute ! =) love them <33

and notice how in his interviews, whenever the ideal girl question comes up, its always the same answer :D

petite, cute, light skin, optimistic and confident. =) he used to use SHK as an example. and now GJD is the closest to his ideal. =) hahaha... but really, alot of korean girls are small cute and light skin. i think almost all korean girls are light skin, including me! and short ! >_> hahaha.

his answers towards jandi's character is sooooooooooo cute ! makes my heart melt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL7yXHcdrP0&hl=en&fs=1

min ho oppa is answering fans questions, and one said, "oppa do you like me?" and answered, "i only like guem jandi right now" LOL ! CUTE

his looks are better than his sister's. :) his sister have a very typical asian korean look. i've seen her, not a celebrity. she's alot chinkier than him ^^ must've gotten everything from his mom, she's really pretty =D

the fans are sooooo nice to him ! :D he's always getting stuff from fans ! haha, pays off to be a celebrity.

koreans usually go for dating or marrying a korean. if not then japanese, chinese, or white. thats a usual basis, but who knows what lee min ho likes, right? his previous gfs were korean though. hehe

Guest stalkingfraud

Haha, yes...don't worry. He doesn't want one RIGHT now.

Thanks for the pics! (:

He seems very happy and I hope he enjoys his rest of his stay in Japan!

He seems is down to earth. He's not liike those other actors that think they're so popular... and yeah.

He's humble and I love how he's so honest in interviews.

Haha well thanks everyone for the pictures and updates!

Min Ho looks good in the Japan fan gathering. However, in a lot of his recent photos he appears rather tired. The poor guy is not THE ENERGIZER BUNNY!

The BOF cast appears overworked and in serious need some of REST, F4 looks worned out, especially Kim Hyun Joong. If one is tired or is not feeling well, it really really shows, no matter how much make up is caked on. There should be some kind of work regulation or the star themselves need to speak up, if their health is an issue. Success is not garned in one day, one week, one year, one drama, it is accomplish through the many years of hard work and determination. Bae Yong Joon is successful today because he has established his career over a decade+. I hope these stars take care of their body and themselves. Without health of the mind and body, success, fame, wealth, is all useless.

Min Ho ... AJA AJA AJA :lol:

Min Ho looks good in the fan Japan gathering. The BOF cast really need some REST, F3 looks worned out, especially Kim Hyun Joong. If one is tired or is not feeling well it really really shows, no matter how much make up is caked on. There should be some kind of work regulation or the star themselves need to speak up, if their health is an issue. Success is not garned in one day, one week, one year, one drama, it is accomplish through the many years of hard work and determination. Bae Yong Joon is successful today because he has established his career over a decade+. I hope these stars take care of their body and themselves. Without health of the mind and body, success, fame, wealth, is all useless.

denise you are right....

though Bae Yong Joon only do acting, he is still popular in Japan despite being so low profile..

Someone wrote in her blog and was repost in soompi BOF thread and commented that KHJ will have higher success than LMH because KHJ has singing career and SS501 is more established already... but i believe that someone who only concentrate in 1 area(like LMH & BYJ) can be just as successful....

At least we knows that other than CF, Min Ho can concentrate on improving his acting skills(or learn from his sunbae) without having other projects distracting him during his filming of the drama.... that's what BYJ has been doing and i'm always impressed with his acting.... It's the same for Min Ho...

oh gosh, i love these 2 guys!!! :blush: :blush:

Guest miniejungle

my boy is hot :)

i really hope some kind souls out there wouls post his schedule in Sydney for me... but really i don't think i can have the time to stalk him if it's on a work day!!! :(

Guest lilf4ntasy

^ yea, i hope someone would post his sydney schedule up lol

omg i dunno what to do if i really see him in real life hahahah

let all get together and stalk(not in the freaky way) mino in sydney, yay!!!