Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

Love only one girl to the very end?? Is that means he still loves the girl that dumped him?? Aww...poor guy... :tears: :tears: :tears:

She must be a very wonderful girl...and the most luckiest girl alive... :rolleyes:

Must.Not.Jealous!!! :tears:

yeah, that makes me a bit sad. he seems not to able to forget her. poor guy! :mellow:

but the fan meeting makes me giggle. Minsun :rolleyes:

----------------------

this's from a fan account from baidu. she attended the fanmeeting today. and she's Mino fan so she only remembers what he said :sweatingbullets:

Q: who is yr ideal girl?

Mino: i like tiny girls with fair complexion

Q: is it GJD?

Mino (looks embarrassed): yes

then, HS appeared. ha ha. they interview our couple!

Q: why do u look nervous?

mino: cauz JD is beside me!

Guest toastedcoconut

Love only one girl to the very end?? Is that means he still loves the girl that dumped him?? Aww...poor guy... :tears: :tears: :tears:

She must be a very wonderful girl...and the most luckiest girl alive... :rolleyes:

Must.Not.Jealous!!! :tears:

OMG

That's what I was thinking tooo!

is this the only UFO reply from minho?

i'm afraid yes. i haven't seen any clips yet :)

i just read an article about the interview with F4 and HS in fanmmeeting yesterday.

Q: DO u think u and GJP share the same personality?

Mino: we have sth in common. for example, we both love 1 girl til very end

woah... what a LUCKIEST GIRL who could be his GF! ^^;

haha... he really knows how to pleasant JoonDi shipper's heart! :lol:

Agree.. he such a darling ^^

yeah, that makes me a bit sad. he seems not to able to forget her. poor guy!

that's his past.. now lets pray for him finds the better person who could love him till the end :)

16195752968_60800010.jpg

@ JCB Hall - BOF promotion today

http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/show.asp?idx=1123352

Mino wearing white outfit again.... :sweatingbullets:

he juz turned us up and down for wearing all in white outfit in Thai, and wore all in black outfit yesterday.

today he wears all in white again!... :w00t: my head kinda dizzy now :wacko:

-edit-

ooopss! sorry fiori1995 dear.. yes, he looks like an angel ^^;; *i should sing FTTS' song 'You are My Angel'* ^_^

Guest fiori1995

hello everyone!

here's a new pic of F4 and GHS in Japan.:D

credit: as labelled

whoops maymay beat me to it :) our Lee Min Ho looks like an angel in his all white outfit. :D

Guest kibkae

wow! our GJP is back!

Gosh..i'm so touched when he said what look alike between him and GJP, it was to love the only one girl till the end

wishing him finds that girl very soon^^

just looking back you will find lot of fans who love you till the very end hahahaha

Guest Azura

] 16195752968_60800010.jpg

@ JCB Hall - BOF promotion today

http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/show.asp?idx=1123352

Mino wearing white outfit again.... :sweatingbullets:

he juz turned us up and down for wearing all in white outfit in Thai, and wore all in black outfit yesterday.

today he wears all in white again!... :w00t: my head kinda dizzy now :wacko:

ooopss! sorry fiori1995 dear.. yes, he looks like an angel ^^;; *i should sing FTTS' song 'You are My Angel'* ^_^

Mine mine...Minho look smoking hot in all white, whenever he wear white pants make his legs look longer.

maymay...are they heading back home tomorrow?

Dunkin Donuts new poster

42539102.jpg

qq2.jpg

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

Min Hoo is super tall no? I wish BOF will succeed in Japan as well. His New CF is totally cool. I love the eye shadow??

Guest shamien7

Mine mine...Minho look smoking hot in all white, whenever he wear white pants make his legs look longer.

maymay...are they heading back home tomorrow?

Dunkin Donuts new poster

img]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8217/42539102.jpg

img]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9638/qq2.jpg

Damn...if DD here have poster like that...i'll stalk them day and nite...day to buy the doughnuts and coffee...nite to steal away those posters...

A brief fan account from the night time JCB event April 16th.

Minho is wearing all, black suit with black shirt. Fans cheering for him.

Just like the event that took place earlier in the day, he is still a little nervous.

Then they started the slideshow of minho in his early childhood....

seeing a picture of little minho holding something in his hands, he told the audiences that he has a habit that he has not been able to break - which is to raise his thumb/little finger!? (maymay, I'm not sure how to describe this, guess we will know if he could see the picture he was referring to...)

Looking at another slide he explained to audiences that he was holding an ice-lollipop there. He said he actually telephoned his mom to verify this after the daytime event.

月16日 20:40 JCBホール 夜公演 z?^p(UH

イ ミンホ、黒いシャツに黒いスーツを着てアリーナの左後ろから登場。歓声。 VTdZ&%@

昼公演に続き、夜も少し緊張した面持ち。 E {MSi"

イ ミンホの生い立ちをスライドショーで鑑賞。 }m?L/Y'}

何か物を持っている写真を見て、「小指を立てる癖は今も残ってます。」と告白。 JkmL'Zk>:

「僕が持っているのはアイスキャンディです。昼公演の後に母に電話して確認しました。」と話した。 Vz^:|qON

「走れサバ」SBSやCMの映像も上映された。 Y!H"LI

「お会いするたびに新しい魅力でお会いできるように頑張ります。」とファンに語った。 x]:mc%4-Z

.Qaqkb-Ty

EDIT

When asked whether he has been to JP before. Minho said yes, this is his second time. The first time was about 2 yrs ago, he was still a student and he had no idea taxi fare is very high in JP. He took a taxi from the airport all the way to Shibuya, and he could not believe it when he saw the fare meter. He also said he really likes Harajuku and wish to go there again.

azura,, honestly i ono.. let me ask Mino first..keke.. *j/k*

maybe mirca could answer your Q? ^^

but there will be a Levi's fan signing event in Ulsan on 19th.

hahaha_huhuhu... according to Azura's live report during her stalkerish in Thai, Mino is a super tall guy.

well, only see his pictures standing around people, he indeed super tall.. :D

aigoo..Mino looks super cute on the poster! *oh plz.. dun kill us with your glance & sweetest smile!* *melt*

-edit-

audu, thanks for sharing fan's account @ JCB event today.

it meant, Mino changed his white outfit into black during the event?!.. aiyaa... :sweatingbullets:

though it's official his first time goes to Japan for drama promotion his first official drama promotion in Japan, no wonder he looks a little nervous :)

audu, yes it's his 2nd time he goes to Japan. and we started to know his fav cologne - BVLGARI - @ his 1st visit ^^

he told the audiences that he has a habit that he has not been able to break - which is to raise his thumb/little finger!?

what's that mean?? @_@

Looking at another slide he explained to audiences that he was holding an ice-lollipo there. He said he actually telephoned his mom to verify this after the daytime event.

LOL! has he forget it? xD mom's always have the best memories about her children :)

Guest stalkingfraud

i just read an article about the interview with F4 and HS in fanmmeeting yesterday.

Q: What does yr ideal girl look like?

Mino: with my height, i just need a girl fit my arms :w00t: :w00t:

Q: DO u think u and GJP share the same personality?

Mino: we have sth in common. for example, we both love 1 girl til very end :phew: :phew:

the reason why there's not much news and fancam is that they dun allow camera or cell phone in all fanmeetings :(

EDIT

today fanmeeting

they interview each of F4 and HS

Mino appeared last. he's the center. according to a fan, he looked really nervous. then, HS appeared. ha ha. our couple! :)

Aww how cute! That just made my day!

And omg, the beer pictures from DAVE!

I would want to go buy a box of those beers just to see his face x)

Even though...I'm under age ! It's okay..hahah I'll make my mom buy some :P

Guest ml_87

u can see Mino's name on the flower baskets.

as the fan said, there're 5 baskets and two of them named Minho ( from his fans)

23012c15.jpg

cre: as tagged

upload by GR (KST)

stalkingfraud: i remember someone posted that tomorrow F4 will attend the SMAPxSMAP show. then F3, HS will return to Korea. Mino will stay there for 1 more day and back on 18th

Guest flower pot

Hi guys... thanks for sharing the fan accounts...

I really love how Minho is so candid and honest whenever he's asked something...

As for him loving only one person, i guess it's a figurative speech about how he is loyal and faithful to the girl he loves rather than him loving just one girl his entire life...

He had openly and publicly declared that he is looking for a girlfriend and it is his greatest wish to have a girlfriend... i don't think he would say that if he's still hung up on his ex...

I'm personally a JunDi/MinSun fan so if he says Hyesun really fits his ideal... then i'm all for it... If these two really get together, i could not be happier...

However, if its not her, i'd be okay with it too just as long as our Minho gets inspiration from her and she makes him happy... :)

Guest crystalleeminhsia

really?? Min ho openly said that he is looking for a GF and his greatest wish is to have a girl friend??? Oh my god, i didn't know......Did he say she must be a korean?? hahaha....Can she be someone from another country??......Hahaha

hello everyone!

our Lee Min Ho looks like an angel in his all white outfit. :D

Totally agree. White really suits him. though, i like him in black too. Well, he looks good in everything. and i also like him shirtless. :D

Dunkin Donuts new poster

thanks azura! love those posters. he looks so young and full of life. and the smile... totally love it!

u can see Mino's name on the flower baskets.

as the fan said, there're 5 baskets and two of them named Minho ( from his fans)

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u148/sea000/23012c15.jpg

2 out of 5 baskets for our minho.. glad that he is well-loved in japan. i wonder who get the other 3 baskets :)

Guest stalkingfraud

He said he would want one.. but he said right now he wants to focus on acting. Don't worry... he doesn't have a girlfriend!

Aww how cute! That just made my day!

And omg, the beer pictures from DAVE!

I would want to go buy a box of those beers just to see his face x)

Even though...I'm under age ! It's okay..hahah I'll make my mom buy some :P

Thou i'm above the age already, but i dont like beer.....but like you, i will buy a box and keep it if possible...hahahahaha...

i will give away the beer....just keep the box :lol::lol:

Hi gals, thought I would share this....it is cute.....

Source: Newsen

Translate by Bolla

Park Bo Young, who worked with minho in three different projects, revealed a little story about minho during a SBS entertainment broadcast on April 15th. She said after the award show few weeks ago, minho took her out to dinner. Initially it was not supposed to be a treat from him, she was planning to buy. But minho stole her wallet (I guess he took it on purpose so that bo young cannot pay), so in the end, she had to let minho pay for their dinner.

Cheeky guy and nice friend. Another quality of Minho.