Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest littlemisssarang

xiaomai and maymay, yeah i saw him... but his guard or w/e was blocking me... i was standing on the guard's side, should've ran to minho's side.. :( hahaha <3 seeing the f4, such a pretty sight. and hyesun is gorgeous=)

and yeah maymay, he does look a bit chubbier, you can see it in his face... i think he looks like from when bof just started. i think his mom's nourishment is helping alot ! the other f4 seem a little tired.

omg omg, he did a commercial with a thai model? =O wow...... he's gaining SO MUCH POPULARITY!

Guest meimoo*

most definitely that he will make it big

really, how many actors do you know have tight security like MINHO

his smile is really warm & friendly.

i admit of being drawn to it even before BBF hype. now i can't stop watching the drama

even the different version- Japanese & Chinese one.

it's really out of sequence.

on a random note; i was dinning with my friend & watching ANTM.

in btw CF's, dunking donut came on & i jumped out of my seat yelling LMH

suprising my friend... :lol:

i really wish it would show his CF instead of the boring

jumping cup of coffee.

Guest my_littlefish

hello gals, i just have the time to post here..after i met minho at esplanade i came back my home town and went to other town for songkran festival..so i can't online...

i'd wait minho at esplanade since 1200 till 6 pm abt 6 hrs for standing i'm very painful T___T ..but for minho i can... :P i have da pic i took on that day i really luv this pic coz i can get this only pic for 6 hrs it's so meaning for me ....i can tell this pic is my MASTER PIZ..i never take photo it's really HOT like this before hehehe my mom can kill me if i cannot take his photo ....so this is ONLY one

i have video too but i don't have time to cap if u interrest and want me to post plz tell me ..go to MY BLOG plz write in english and thai ..i go there often more here

here we go...hope u like it

DO NOT HOTLINK AND TAKE THIS OUT FROM SOOMPI WITHOUT MY PERMISSON!!!

IMG_1338-1.jpg

Guest siticantik3011

really? do u know? the show SMAPx SMAP F4 and HS would attend is very popular in Japan. the guests must be very famous, including:Tom Cruise, Victoria Beckham, and other Korean stars like: Jang Dong Gun, Lee Young Ae, Rain, TVXQ. so u see that it's a great honor for our newbies to be there. and it means the J mass media is highly aware of the BOF wave :)

its great that wuri F4 get invited to be in the uber popular show smapxsmap...hope with appearance on that show will raise their profile in Japan....only one superstar they don't manage to get in smapsmap that is Bae Yong Joon :D ..my fav actor

I heard that SMAP is the longest running idol group (since more than 2 decades ago) in Japan which one of the member is Takuya Kimura. Someone bef mentioned that Minho somehow resembles of Mr. Kimura, which i dont think so (hmm maybe a lil) well then it will be an honoured for them to be on the show~ cant wait to watch~ :mellow:

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

hye alll.....just downloaded the Cass 2X screensaver...here are s0me pixies from the screeNies...hope u guys like it...btw is not high quality though cz was captured by my old pHone...wuwuuw

~sCreeNieS~~

and als0 some other waLLies and a p0ster froM Cass 2X (jesSica incLudeD...XD)

waLLies n p0sTerS~~~

credit: cass 2X weBbie...kamsahaMnidaaaa~~

p/s: please get the scREeeNie...minHo expressions are pRiceLesss..yiPpiE~~

i'd wait minho at esplanade since 1200 till 6 pm abt 6 hrs for standing i'm very painful T___T ..but for minho i can... :P i have da pic i took on that day i really luv this pic coz i can get this only pic for 6 hrs it's so meaning for me ....i can tell this pic is my MASTER PIZ..i never take photo it's really HOT like this before hehehe my mom can kill me if i cannot take his photo ....so this is ONLY one

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq92/ja.../IMG_1338-1.jpg

Congratulations "my littlefish"!!

I am sure it was worth the long wait to meet MinHo and to get a fabulous pic ............ you captured his beautiful smile and he looks soooo happy!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the photo and hope to see the video when you have time :)

Guest KristyS

Is this news on Thai papers?

Pls inform us in detail. I hope it's confirmed.

And thanks for the news.

yes this should be on Thai papers under media magazines.

MinHo Japan Official Blog is updated.

2009/04/16 12:14

羽田空港到着時の写真

97b920139e9030689d3f0ab781033c2f.jpg

ブロコリマガジン取材班より昨日の羽田空港での写真が提供されました。

現在、イ・ミンホは昼公演の前のリハーサルをしています。

イ・ミンホ公式サイト運営スタッフ

http://blog.brokore.com/minho/index.do

---------

Arrival @ the airport

Photo was provided by Brokoro magz' crew @ the airport yesterday

Currently, LEEMINHO has a rehearsal before the concert day.

Staff of Lee Min-ho official site

---------------------

my_littlefish, that's a beautiful pic of MinHo!.. you got his best big smile! <33

thank you for sharing it with us.. :)

hagumi_hanamoto, i use Cass 2X screensaver for my notebook.. it's really cool..:D

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

found this on DOSIRAK!!! extreme was at no.7..yay!!!

extremeondosirak.jpg

couldnt b happier...kekeke besides i own pg 184...ahahha

Guest shamien7

hello gals, i just have the time to post here..after i met minho at esplanade i came back my home town and went to other town for songkran festival..so i can't online...

i have video too but i don't have time to cap if u interrest and want me to post plz tell me ..go to MY BLOG plz write in english and thai ..i go there often more here

here we go...hope u like it

DO NOT HOTLINK AND TAKE THIS OUT FROM SOOMPI WITHOUT MY PERMISSON!!!

img] IMG_1338-1.jpg

Thats indeed a very wonderful pic of a very wonderful smile from the most wonderful guy -_-

Thanks alot for sharing it with us! :lol:

I think i might lost my concious mind if i ever can see him smile like that... :rolleyes:

Guest ml_87

i just read an article about the interview with F4 and HS in fanmmeeting yesterday.

Q: What does yr ideal girl look like?

Mino: with my height, i just need a girl fit my arms :w00t: :w00t:

Q: DO u think u and GJP share the same personality?

Mino: we have sth in common. for example, we both love 1 girl til very end :phew: :phew:

the reason why there's not much news and fancam is that they dun allow camera or cell phone in all fanmeetings :(

EDIT

today fanmeeting

they interview each of F4 and HS

Mino appeared last. he's the center. according to a fan, he looked really nervous. then, HS appeared. ha ha. our couple! :)

Q: why do u look nervous?

mino: cauz JD is beside me!

Guest funkindagirl

i just read an article about the interview with F4 and HS in fanmmeeting yesterday.

Mino: we have sth in common. for example, we both love 1 girl til very end:phew: :phew:

EDIT

today fanmeeting

Mino appeared last. he's the center. according to a fan, he looked really nervous. then, HS appeared. ha ha. our couple! :)

He says the most sweetest, irresistable things! What girl can resist that?? :lol:

And he really knows how to get everyone excited over the JD-JP relationship! ^_^

Guest shamien7

Mino: we have sth in common. for example, we both love 1 girl til very end :phew: :phew:

the reason why there's not much news and fancam is that they dun allow camera or cell phone in all fanmeetings :(

EDIT

today fanmeeting

Love only one girl to the very end?? Is that means he still loves the girl that dumped him?? Aww...poor guy... :tears: :tears: :tears:

She must be a very wonderful girl...and the most luckiest girl alive... :rolleyes:

Must.Not.Jealous!!! :tears:

Guest sum_mer

He really said that?? MinHo is such a darling...he knows how to tickle our hearts hehe...wish we could get the whole interview subbed...thanks for updating us in this thread guys..:D

Guest fiori1995

hello everyone!:D

it's my first time posting here.:)

just want to share some pictures of our lovely Min Ho's Cass Beer CF. :D

sorry if these were already posted.:)

credit:daum

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK:)

12398790322009041619045i.jpg

12398790322009041619045.jpg

12398790322009041619045n.jpg

EDIT

today fanmeeting

hi, thaks for interview

where was this article posted?