Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

chiara, thanks for the vid & pics links <3

ml_87, can't agree more! they are the best F4 ever! :rolleyes:

just watched the sakaseusang clip above. I also liked how their outfits follow a matching color scheme. But the f4 especially don't look like their characters. I wonder if they will dress up like F4 for the official promotion event on the 16th at the JCB hall. i hope so.. missing junpyo's curly hair. Lee min ho is cute but Goo jun pyo commands respect.... kekeke

yea me too, missing JP's curly hair... i hope they will dress up like BOF F4 tomorrow^^

F4JD @ TBS Sakaseusang today - so many audiences ^^

our guy always smiling... :D:wub:

1r83fm.jpg

345oeic.jpg

33magdy.jpg

122oqpv.jpg

cr: JPNEWS + pls don't hotlink

-------------------

-edit-

I juz read an article @ mydaily about Pepsi Nex Coke Zero - free sugar.

Lee Min Ho and Miss Korea 2006 Lee Ha Nee are the models for the CF, and it will be launched on May.. cant' wait for it :rolleyes:

here's the Coke ^^

20090415_OlEQzt.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...904151746080862

how comfortably they stand next to each other! :D

random thought: i think Minho owns the role of GJP like how Han Ye Seul owned the role of Anna in Fantasy Couple. no one else will be able to match up.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

can someone point to me again the link to HD (the high quality) of Minho's Cass CF the long version. I couldn't seem to find it anymore. Thx!

Guest stalkingfraud

Thanks, ml_87, maymay, and Azura for the pictures and the caps!

Minho looks so good and happy hahaha. I love his outfit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arWG7XUoeYA

Here's an interview of Minho and promoting Dunkin Donuts!

Sorry, there's no eng. subs!

He talks about what he'll be doing now til May. He also talks about when fans can see his new drama/movie. He said he'll probably start looking into it around early June! :) (He'll be deciding what to do around June)

Guest stalkingfraud

how comfortably they stand next to each other! :D

random thought: i think Minho owns the role of GJP like how Han Ye Seul owned the role of Anna in Fantasy Couple. no one else will be able to match up.

I completely agree with you!! I can't think of any other actor that can do a better job than Minho.

I first thought Jang Geunsuk can pull it off too.. BUT you know... ever since there's Minho... I rather have our Minho do the role than Geunsuk x)

I'm sorry maymay! I can tell you like Jang Geunsuk!

Guest littlemisssarang

ml_87, omg he looks great in those airport pictures !!!! I WAS THERE!!! but that guard guy next to min ho keep blocking!!! i try to take pictures but since im on that guy's side, his whole head was in the way ! hmph. so not very good pictures, the most i could get was some of minho's hair or half of his black shirt. love his hair, im glad he looks like this again. i was afraid he might keep the cass beer look. haha. i saw the other f4 too ! and hyesun unni. she is sooooooo cute ! <3 it when shes standing next to MinHo. ;] and kimbum oppa was so adorable!

smiles all the time. back to MinHo, he's so hot in black ! they were all in a rush. there was alot of fans , since the airport has all the main bbf cast. heehee, i was hoping Kim So Eun would go too...

maymay, wow ! pepsi commercial... another commercial?! can't wait to see it... he must be really tired from all these traveling right after filimg of bbf, and lots of commercials... but i guess its nice to be working with beautiful women all every project ! :D

Guest xiaomaii

littlemisssarang OMG! you're there? were you able to steal some shots of our lovely F4 and Hyesun? Aaww...^envy^.. :rolleyes:

I hope they had a small talk show for them, since I feel giddy we have our Minho to do some talking complete with the other F3 and of course Hyesun. If that would be granted, i would definitely be satisfied (hope they'll have a good host and sensible questions to dig in for our lovely BOF Cast. :D

Anyway, one of my wishes finally came true. LMH with GHS,KHJ,KB, and KJ..wooot!!! :P

I'm still rooting for Minho to be back on the runway..I miss the the 6-pack abs :wub:

Guest KristyS

Here, this might be really late news, but... he was in Thailand ^^ !

Lee Min Ho is in Thailand y’all, he’s been there for a couple of days now. Earlier today, he had an interview session at the Esplanade Cineplex, a major shopping and entertainment center in Bangkok. Lee Min Ho came to Thailand to film a commercial for a cosmetic line and also to promote Korean tourism.

Watching youtube fancam videos of Lee Min Ho in Thailand is crazy, his Thai fans are hardcore, it’s like a mob scene. Apparently he likes it. When asked whether he found his Thai fans aggressive, he said, “I like aggressiveness, my Thai fans are very similar to my Korean fans in the province of Pusan. Personally, I like things that are intense.”

min5.jpg

Damn you woman!!!! Not only is her lakorn “Pleng Ruk kwarm Pope” a smash hit, a major ratings juggernaut, and her relationship with boyfriend “Weir” Sukollawat Kanaros is just strawberry shortcake sweet, Pancake can now add working with hottie Lee Min Ho, curly haired F4 leader from kdrama “Boys over flower”, to her resume.

Pancake has accepted brand ambassador work for an undisclosed product with Lee Min Ho and they will be doing a photoshoot commercial together. I wonder what it is–phone, clothes, automobile, food, nobody knows.

Again, damn you woman. Oh the jealousy, I can’t keep it in check. It’s LEE MIN HO for golly sakes.

panmin.jpg

Goly >.< ! Pancake is a famous Thai actress/model... she's like EVERYTHING to Thailand... =(

Awww.... I'll look forward to this commercial for Lee Min Ho ^^ (not much of a Pancake fan haha)

SOURCE: Siamdara/Iheartlakorn

Guest hana_hirokawa

i wish the news that he will be coming to singapore is true, coz i really2 wanna see him since it;s hard to get korean artist to come to malaysia these days... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so tense... he n BOF casts looks so adorable,... tq;s to all who shared the pics n vids...

Guest mytor

I read here that Min Ho's confirmed to visit Australia and Taiwan. Jundi fans would be pleased to know that Goo Hye Sun will be with him in Taiwan to promote the drama.

I do hope he goes to Singapore and the Philippines next since BOF will also air on Philippine tv soon.

Guest stalkingfraud

I hope Minho's fame and popularity will grow in other parts of Asia!

I believe in him that he'll become an actor that everyone will know ;)

Trust me, he's going to be an unforgettable actor x)

Minho hwaiting!

so dissapointed that the mass media of Japan did not picked up on the F4 news in Japan....understandable cos they are relatively new and BOF is not aired yet ....currently maybe the only recognition will be among halyu fans in Japan...probably everything will change when BOF shown on TBS in June.... afterall BOF mania is hard to ignore :P ....hope everything will change today with the fan meeting and we'll got lots of new LMH's pix to drool on

thanks for the news Kristy....so the chance he'll be in Thailand again is high if the cf news is confirmed...so another chance for thai fans to stalk him

liitlemissarang....great you got to see them...love to see his oufits at the airport ...all black...did he look more fill out than before....love that he looks chubbier now meaning that he's got a good rest and eats lots of donuts :P

chiara...will miss you in this thread....hope you will not take a long hiatus....love the dunkin donut pix

mirca....thanks for sharing MH's schedule here

stalkingfraud....yes he is a great actor and versatile too....LMH will surprise us with various character that he'll undertake.....

thanks all for all the pix and vids

pix for the day

331ffc450e72ac6e510ffebf.jpg

Guest ml_87

so dissapointed that the mass media of Japan did not picked up on the F4 news in Japan....understandable cos they are relatively new and BOF is not aired yet ....currently maybe the only recognition will be among halyu fans in Japan...probably everything will change when BOF shown on TBS in June.... afterall BOF mania is hard to ignore :P ....hope everything will change today with the fan meeting and we'll got lots of new LMH's pix to drool on

pix for the day

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sar...c6e510ffebf.jpg

really? do u know? the showSMAPx SMAP F4 and HS would attend is very popular in Japan. the guests must be very famous, including:Tom Cruise, Victoria Beckham, and other Korean stars like: Jang Dong Gun, Lee Young Ae, Rain, TVXQ. so u see that it's a great honor for our newbies to be there. and it means the J mass media is highly aware of the BOF wave :)

about the piz, i love the way he looks. any girl may fall into him when seeing him like that. ha ha :rolleyes:

Guest marloupat

does anyone know the link of the full interview of BOF cast in japan? when i saw it in youtube it was incomplete...

really? do u know? the showSMAPx SMAP F4 and HS would attend is very popular in Japan. the guests must be very famous, including:Tom Cruise, Victoria Beckham, and other Korean stars like: Jang Dong Gun, Lee Young Ae, Rain, TVXQ. so u see that it's a great honor for our newbies to be there. and it means the J mass media is highly aware of the BOF wave :)

about the piz, i love the way he looks. any girl may fall into him when seeing him like that. ha ha :rolleyes:

its great that wuri F4 get invited to be in the uber popular show smapxsmap...hope with appearance on that show will raise their profile in Japan....only one superstar they don't manage to get in smapsmap that is Bae Yong Joon :D ..my fav actor

more pix here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=565192041

http://japanese.joins.com/article/article....mp;sectcode=710

http://www.chosunonline.com/entame/20090416000020

haha..starlkingfraud, it's okay.. actually i kinda agree with you..:rolleyes:

if only Geunsuk casted as JiHoo, that would be a wonderful drama for me coz i got my 2 candies..LOL

OMG!~~

littlemisssarang, you saw him at the airport! *envy* no wonder you didnt come here yesterday..LOL

Mino's so hot in black, NO DOUBT! <3

KristyS, pls tell me, how old is she? the girl, Pancake ???? B)

it would be great if Mino calls her 'noona'.. haha.. *j/k*

another pretty girl will work with him in a CF... lucky MinHo :D

share pics from TBS show. lovely MinHo.. :wub:

156235146182803760.jpg

388260104106693490.jpg

659195564826680585.jpg

source: chosun online