Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

Oh, i'm so envious with ss Vi's friend :D. i dont know if i can meet him once before going to Uk or not.it may be impossible later. i really want to see Mino in person. dont know how handsome he is in really life! but is there only me dont like the girl who works with him the the Beer CF? or maybe, i have seen a sexie pic of her and in my opinion, it's so ugly ^^ anyway, i hope mino has time to relax. it seems that BOF's filming schedule has been less and he now turns to CF. poor guy! :(

Guest mirca

He must be sooo good-looking in real life to be called or thought of as "a living sculpture".

According to Korean portal, LMH said his uncle is more handsome than him.

His mother's side people are all born beuties.

I tried to upload pics but failure.

th_03.jpg

Guest ml_87

ahhh..

alright. sorry for misunderstanding.

ha ha, u guys make me laughing B)

btw, even i know that Mino is much thinner, but why his body still so sexie in the NG at the end of episode 21 :rolleyes:

Guest chiara

According to Korean portal, LMH said his uncle is more handsome than him.

His mother's side people are all born beuties.

I tried to upload pics but failure.

now I'm more curious about his uncle.

larger size pics of Cadillac

214wg7b.jpg

w2eu0l.jpg

and bonus, lol

vqgkfb.jpg

credit: dcinside

and there's a new video at http://teenring.lgtelecom.com/

it's the making of Smart Ring OZ Teen Ring CF. this the shortcut if you want to download the video: http://teenring3.hosting.kr/UploadData/Mov...OZRingsmart.zip

from the diary schedule, they're going to release another making of video. Lee Min Ho photoshoot of wallpapers thing, I believe. Be sure to access that site also tomorrow.

Guest stroberry

ahh thanks chiara for the picture..

the puppy & junpyo-nim~~ arhhhaa so cute

&your whatchucallit.. your signature banner !!!

all sleeping minoo.. *pounce on him*

GAHAHAHAHAA

Guest eztefie

Oh, i'm so envious with ss Vi's friend :D. i dont know if i can meet him once before going to Uk or not.it may be impossible later. i really want to see Mino in person. dont know how handsome he is in really life! but is there only me dont like the girl who works with him the the Beer CF? or maybe, i have seen a sexie pic of her and in my opinion, it's so ugly ^^ anyway, i hope mino has time to relax. it seems that BOF's filming schedule has been less and he now turns to CF. poor guy! :(

i don't like the girl also.

i believe that a girl with a wholesome image and class would perfectly match him.

Guest mirca

i don't like the girl also.

i believe that a girl with a wholesome image and class would perfectly match him.

IMO the concept of this CF is a naive guy falls into a seductive girl. So that girl

picked up.

By the way today JP and JD plans to shoot dating scene in a zoo according to

secretive source.

wow! it's like endorsements left and right? for how many companies is he advertising O_O

but i guess it makes sense,

everything he touches turns gold hahahah!

i just love love his bone structure

but yea definitley lost weight...

p.s.

i really like this picture

not because he looks good but because you can see his emotions through his eyes

http://vinaanh.com/images0/52819/f/49bfb4abc0cab_f.jpg

poor Mino.. :(

F3 also look sleepless.. *sighs*

mirca, thanks for the info.. ^^

so MinSun plan to shoot a dating scene at zoo.

but, why at zoo???? isn't any other place which more romantic ??...:rolleyes:

other angle pics of LMH as Cadillac endorsement :)

large size

2njhoa9.jpg

iz8dfo.jpg

Article

Guest ml_87

ths maymay! this hair makes JP like a lady-killer.

watching BOF 21, the scene Jp kneeling in front of the Monkey. oh, it breaks my heart. JP's eyes, they show us how much he loves JD. Mino will absolutely become a great actor :D

Guest mirca

ths maymay! this hair makes JP like a lady-killer.

watching BOF 21, the scene Jp kneeling in front of the Monkey. oh, it breaks my heart. JP's eyes, they show us how much he loves JD. Mino will absolutely become a great actor :D

Re the Cadillac promo ambassador, the news article said LMH took the role for nothing.

They offered a lot of money for him to promote Cadillac, but LMH was modestly rejected the money

and accepted as a gratitude for leasing cars in BOF shooting and LMH himself loved the Cadillac

for its' safety.

What an angel!!

He put fidelity over money and sacrificed his huge income.

Re the Cadillac promo ambassador, the news article said LMH took the role for nothing.

They offered a lot of money for him to promote Cadillac, but LMH was modestly rejected the money

and accepted as a gratitude for leasing cars in BOF shooting and LMH himself loved the Cadillac

for its' safety. What an angel!! He put fidelity over money and sacrificed his huge income.

Wow!!!! this is really cool news to read about a celebrity figure. LMH ... is such a nice co-worker to have around. Cadillacs are known for luxury, comfort and is rather big in size (the photos make it look more refine) so yeah, one would feel safe riding in such a vehicle.

(I would much rather zoom around in a BMW: Z5 ). :blush:

Thanks 'mirca' for sharing the news ... LMH is such a handsome angel. :)

p.s. The modeling pics are really nice to stare at every 5 minutes.