Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Thank you for posting Min Ho's recent interview article, it was open, honest and candid. LMH's admiration towards top stars Song Hye Gyo (beautiful, talented & educated), Edward Norton (Oscar nominated actor, Yale graduate cutie), and hottie wonder boy Portuguese soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo, shows that he's only human, whom has his own celebrities to idolize.

Poor LMH, he took the fall at the Baeksang's Awards entrance in stride, even though, deep down it was rather embarrassing. I kinda sense that was the reason why he needed to clarify it on stage. Some would just swept the issue under the rug, see it as no biggie. For some expressing the ordeal was a healing process. LMH handled the situation and question with grace.

Loved the way LMH mentioned the physical attributes he admired from the F3 gang, it was bold and very cute coming from a male. =)

btw: Min Ho you are already PERFECT and TALENTED as you are. Aja Aja aja :w00t:

Guest sweet_maple

LOL i was afraid he wanted to say he needs the lighter to smoke! Haha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Mino, you're definitely the best, thats why you're GuJunPyo! ^_^

And thats why we all want to claim you as our own!

*Grab the labcoat and head to the lab*

:edit:

Just wanna add this before turning into lab geek cuz i'm a freaking Ronnie fan too! :lol:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2848/nwhipx.jpg

p/s:but I choose you Mino! *kicking ron away*

:w00t: what a hot soccer, but Min Ho If you were a soccer, I'm highly doubt about coming to a stadium to watch football match or to watch you :lol: . If every soccer is as hot as Min Ho, may be the stadium will be full of girls :sweatingbullets:

So GJP continues to vex me but LMH is constantly proving just how awesome he is. It was extremely impressive and moving the way Min Ho's eyes were brimming with tears when he delivered his 'brothers' speech to Ji Hoo. He's really been a revelation in this series, shining above the sub-par material.

You've made a fangirl out of me. ♡

ths ss VI. although it's sad , i find Mino in weddig custome perfect. very handsome and manly. oh, the chemistry between Mino-HS is too much. i know that Mino is very good at showing expression through his eyes. but i sometimes feel that not he's acting, he's really GJP. BOF is really an deep drama. it's not only for entertaining but makes us think a lot. Korean PD is amazing at this!!

yeah.. but also make us so frustrated with the storyline....... :sweatingbullets:

but, i doubt if other actors could portray GJP's character as good as Mino.

and BOF would never be an interesting drama as now :rolleyes:

BOF is GJP, GJP is LMH.. :wub:

i sometimes think that LMH = GJP, and GJP = LMH. He's in between acting and reality :lol:

htfxpz.jpg

perfectly profiles of F4. but i like Mino's most! ^^;;

2nlz19s.jpg

4rx6a0.jpg

DCMinHo

Guest chiara

Yoon Mi Rae should be T right? she has a really good voice. good choice for the CF recording.

Yup, she's T. I also love her voice. Anticipating the CF then.

I really love this red car

t0q5qp.jpg

x6kfhh.jpg

credit: DCInside

and watching the NG at the end of epi 21, I feel the MinSun really has good chemistry on and off screen.

10hpx8n.jpg

credit: hanadan-k

Guest kje_chocolate

b0bb421477c6774222f8cae9426fda55.jpg

Australia model Jessica Gomes in Cass CF with Mino (not Yoon Mi Rae like that previous news)

The shooting take place at a studio in Hongdae Seoul. And the plan about 100 fans will be in CF was canceled and replace by 100 extras.

@OMG I own this page again ^^

Guest chiara

thanks vivian for posting the news.

she's so pretty. so it's a model now, not a singer. so the digital single will be completely from him?

anyhoo, they look compatible. still anticipating the CF.

2qash88.jpg

a candid pic, dunno when

2wg6fyo.jpg

credit: dcinside

I don't think it's new. Seen it somewhere sometime ago, perhaps from his cyworld

HQ photos from epi 20

x43cat.jpg

33kt9o1.jpg

credit: dcinside + hydkorea LJ

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

thanks vivian for posting the news.

she's so pretty. so it's a model now, not a singer. so the digital single will be completely from him?

anyhoo, they look compatible. still anticipating the CF.

a candid pic, dunno when

I don't think it's new. Seen it somewhere sometime ago, perhaps from his cyworld

chiara....thanks for the clarification....he looks younger too in that pix

read from jazzholic blog........the singer is still on board

Jessica Gomez as Lee Min Ho’s date

March 17th

Jessica Gomez, the hot Australian model who has worked with Jung Woo Sung before, is now working with our Lee Min Ho for the Cass beer CF. Quite unexpected, but I totally wanna see this CF right away now ^_^

I think she’s really pretty and has that ’sekshi’ charisma within her (lol). We shall see in a few weeks how it’ll all come out: Min Ho’s singing, Yoon Mi Rae’s rapping, and Minho-Jessica’s ‘date’

Lee Min Ho will enjoy a date with Jessica Gomez

The F4 leader from “Boys Over Flowers” has been the leader and hottest model in Korean advertising industry, thanks to his awesome portrayal of the mighty Gu Jun Pyo. Investors have picked him and Jessica Gomez as the new couple for Cass beer CF. They both acted as a couple who went on a date and enjoying some beers.

On the 17th, these two people had filmed the Cass beer CF in a club. Their first meeting was awkward at first, but as the camera began rolling, they began to be more comfortable and the atmosphere got friendlier. (I want to know how these two communicate! hehe… hopefully there’ll be some clips of some sorts.)

It was reported that they invited 100 lucky fans to see Lee Min Ho on the site and to attend his ‘concert’, but since there were too many fans, they canceled the plan. (aww that’s too bad! O_O)

>>>can't wait to see the clips and LMH singing

Wow!!! The Cass Beer commercial is gonna be sizzling HOT with Min Ho & Jessica.

Jessica Gomes is super sexxy and also pretty tall (5'9), a little little bit older (b. 1985) than LMH (she's mix Singaporean Chinese and Portuguese, currently resides in the U.S). She speaks English w/Aussi accent, therefore, will probably be very near her translator (hehe).

A must watch cf. :)

p.s. Jessica is also a Sports Illustrated and Victoria Secret model.

Great!!! now ... she has the opportunity to be around our hunk! Darn. :blush:

Guest kje_chocolate

I got an email from my friend who is DAVE's member...

Sharing with you all a part of this email

Hi, Vivian.

You know what? I saw Minho in person yesterday!!!

It was a concert hall. We filmed together his new TV commercial!

Since I had an evening English class, I almost missed important parts,

but I couldn't come back home lilke that because I spent all my time from morning to evening.

So, after I'd finished my class, I came back to the shooting place again.

And luckily enough! he was working on the final scene!!

And you know, the scene was made just 30cm in front of my face!!

I could see him very very closely!

But you know, this may sound a bit silly, but at that time, it was like...

I felt very strangely because to me, a sculpture could smile, talk and laugh seem to surreal.

Last night, I thought he is "the living sculpture"

His performance is a real pro. But when he made some small mistakes and laughig out, HE IS SO CUTE!!

hahaha, you know I am so jealouse with my friend.

Actually, fans from his Fanclub still can shooting CF with Mino, how lucky!

thanks for the clarification denise31. :)

no wonder she has mix asian and latin = S.E.X.Y ^^

still no spoiler pics from the filming location?? :rolleyes:

i havent find em yet and can't browse much at my office..<_<

-edit-

woaah.. your friend is sooooooo lucky, Vi!!~~ ^^ *envy*

she's one of the lucky fans who atetnd the recording?..whats soo lucky!!!

haha..i laughed how your friend's describing Mino as "the living sculpture" :lol:

omg.. i wish i were there.. :ph34r:

anyway, thanks for sharing her message to us... :)

Guest kje_chocolate

thanks for the clarification denise31. :)

no wonder she has mix asian and latin = S.E.X.Y ^^

still no spoiler pics from the filming location?? :rolleyes:

i havent find em yet and can't browse much at my office..<_<

It seem like the fans not allow for take picture from the CF studio.

Some gif from Ep.21

The scene really kiling me, with Mino's expresion - how sad

_EA_B3_A0_EA_B0_9C_EB_93_9C_EB_8A_94.gif

_EA_B3_A0_EA_B0_9C_EC_88_99_EC_9D_B4_EB_8A_94.gif

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

omo...thankies for the gifs...i lurve them all...yeah i will reMember that his scents is BVLGARI...yay...i wanna try it too although now m passionately in love with widnight fantasy by britney spears..gegeg

and good job u guys...havent disappoint me a single minute with those pixies of uri-e miNo...cant wait for his first digital single...yay!!! :blush:

p/s: still looking another partner for the cloning part!!! B)

Guest chiara

I got an email from my friend who is DAVE's member...

Sharing with you all a part of this email

hahaha, you know I am so jealouse with my friend.

Actually, fans from his Fanclub still can shooting CF with Mino, how lucky!

Thank you for sharing the fan account. She's really lucky. And I agree with her! He's like living sculpture, Gods alike I must say.

Too bad they can't take pictures there. but to be there on the spot is a lifetime durable memory, no need for cams to store it hehe

p/s: still looking another partner for the cloning part!!! B)

pick me! pick me! but I'm very bad in science thing, lol.

another pic of cadillac endorsement.

168dk46.jpg