Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Plus, by far he makes curly hair look so smexy.

honestly, i like him with curly hair look!!!..... :w00t:

i dunno.. i thought he looks more sexy ......... :sweatingbullets:

News Bites: January 21, 2009

January 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

# The Lee Min-ho fervor continues: The 21-year-old has been selected to promote LG Telecom, and will appear in an ad with Boys Before Flowers co-stars Gu Hye-sun and Kim Bum. He’s also deliberating over modeling contracts for clothing brands, cars, beer, etc. [sports Khan]

# Lee Min-ho is still a little surprised at his own fame, though; he’s been busy working and first felt the impact of his sudden popularity when he was filming an outdoor scene last week and the arrival of a mob of 3,000 fans forced shooting to shut down and move elsewhere. [sports Khan, Asia Economy]

credit: drama beans

wow........ what a heartthrob guy!~~

i hope this sudden popularity will keep him down to earth.. :)

here:

http://lets-look.com/index.php?showtopic=8580

it's a forum (France n English).

u have to register first.

But it's worht it coz lot of movies n dramas in there.

Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Thai and so on.. hehe...

thank you so much!! ^^

seizetd, you make me drool over that picture!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

cant stand of his height and long legs........... :blush:

Guest tuchee11

^Yeah may! He brings sexiness to curly hair ^_^ Gosh! I so envy you cuz you have a DVD for that... I hope you'll have fun watchin it ;)

News Bites: January 21, 2009

# Lee Min-ho is still a little surprised at his own fame, though; he’s been busy working and first felt the impact of his sudden popularity when he was filming an outdoor scene last week and the arrival of a mob of 3,000 fans forced shooting to shut down and move elsewhere. [sports Khan, Asia Economy]

credit: drama beans

After watching the first 2 episodes of BOF, I said to myself, "Man! He's goin to be a hit!" And he really is now! I hope he'll always stay down-to-earth ;) Gosh! He caused a storm in the shooting scene :lol: I guess he has to get used to it now.

anyways, I found a torrent link of Our School ET... It has eng subs...

http://bt.avistaz.com/details.php?id=2e70f...0e783f93561010d

and Mackerel Run on Veoh...no subs though :(

http://www.veoh.com/channels/MackerelRun

So far I've only seen the links for MR, ET & I Am Sam... Gonna watch it if I have time... Even the ones w/0 subs :lol:

Guest huangsy

So far I've only seen the links for MR, ET & I Am Sam... Gonna watch it if I have time... Even the ones w/0 subs :lol:

As for his EBS drama, I found that only the 1st episode is free to watch, the rest require payment.

I'm sure Min Ho's down to earth personalty will remain the same ... when one work's hard to achieve a certain status ... they hardly forget how it was like at the beginning stage ... at this moment, I'm sure Min Ho's feeling a sense of accomplishment that his hard work is finally being rewarded. Fame and fortune is only an icing on the cake, the real happiness is having others enjoy and appreciate your work. :D

Guest samanthapoop

HO HO this is gonna be huge man. his breakout role.

I've thought that he was cute in I am Sam, but nothing special. Him as Domyoji, what's more perfect!

haha..tuchee, it's my luck to get the DVD...^^

i went to many dvd stores but most of them dont have it anymore,, but i kept searching, and thanks God i found it..:D

thanks lot for the link, dear.. ;)

denise31, i agree with you.

i watch some interviews with him about his sudden popularity,

and he answered their questions wisely and down to earth.

he's such a mature guy indeed... :)

im more loving him!!! :lol:

Guest orange08

........ Was I the only one that thought he looked so skinny and cute when he stripped to his swimming trunks? ^^;;;; His legs were so tiny XD! Not bashing! I love him, but I don't get where people are seeing muscles lol. That didn't stop me from liking that scene any less though. Gah, his whole ATTITUDE when he was taking off his shirt was just INSANELY SEXY!!!!!

I am extremely happy that BOF is bringing him so much praise and fame; he really deserves it! <333

Can't wait to see his CF with Hye Sun and Kim Bum! AND YES TO MODELING! Hopefully he gets a nice editorial in a magazine, like GQ or something. The often hilarious stuff his stylists put him in on the show don't do any justice to how hot the man looks in a suit!

(Thanks for sharing pictures and info, everyone!!)

Guest Schneewitchen

yay!

i <3 this guy

its so hard to get info about him :D

ill post pictures later

rite now im finding more

can you help me find a body shot?

:D hehe

he must be really tall, does anyone know how tall he is?

........ Was I the only one that thought he looked so skinny and cute when he stripped to his swimming trunks? ^^;;;; His legs were so tiny XD! Not bashing! I love him, but I don't get where people are seeing muscles lol. That didn't stop me from liking that scene any less though. Gah, his whole ATTITUDE when he was taking off his shirt was just INSANELY SEXY!!!!!

No, you're not the only one. xD

But you know, I can't complain because he's freakin' hot like that anyway. :D

Seriously, I didn't think I was gonna get into this BOF series, but MinHo totally pulled me in for more!!

Goshness, another korean hottie to add to my list. -_-

Guest siticantik3011

45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards on Feb 27th 2009

Award Category for TV Section

Nominees for Best New Actor:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3562/baeksang4pp1.jpg

Nominees for Popularity Award:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3407/popularitywi1.jpg

Taken from: 45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards thread @ soompi posted by piano_lady

tho i like to see either LMH or Kim Bum to grab on Best New Actor...but my heart says Uhm Ki Joon will have it. I dont know...we'll see

but then i still hope either one on them will bring home the Popularity Award since it all i believe depends on Netizens' votes.

For those who want to watch (thus far) all 11 behind the scenes BOF videos, I've compiled them all at http://hallyudrama.blogspot.com/

ahh~ thanks.. i've always wanted to see bts. but never get the chance to but i will this time. hehe!

yep his so droolworthy..

he so remind me of an old crush..

the appearance and everything only though.. :blush:

gahh~ i've caught the minho-tness flu.. :blush: lol!

He's so tall...and handsome.

The girl in the first page with him looks to be his gf, no?

I wonder if they're still dating.

He's soooo adorable in BOF. I'm glad he's getting his fame he deserves. (: