Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

33 minutes ago, minekas said:

CR 1light

Hi minekas, thanks for sharing the clip. Ahhh...........LMH in black mask again. IDK why he still looks so handsome in my eyes although I can't see his whole face.  I always want to look at him without the glare of lights on his face and touch ups of makeup. He always looks good.   :P

June 22, 2016

Lee Min-ho recognized for charity

21202639.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho won an award from the Ministry of Health and Welfare for his contribution to society, according to his talent agency, MYM Entertainment, on Tuesday.

During the ministry’s first “Sharing Happiness Ceremony,” which took place at the Sejong Hotel in Jung District, central Seoul, on Tuesday, the TV personality was recognized for his good deeds such as donating 100 million won ($87,000) following the Nepal earthquake in 2015 and taking part in a campaign run by Unicef.

Lee was the only celebrity to have been awarded the prize out of the 40 recipients. The Hallyu star is a member of Unicef’s Honors Club, which consists of those who have made large contributions to help protect children throughout the world and also to encourage others to make donations.

Lee is scheduled to star in a new movie titled “Bounty Hunters,” which will hit theaters on July 1.

The actor will also take part in a new TV drama series tentatively titled “Legend of the Blue Sea” alongside actress Jun Ji-hyun. The drama is scheduled to air around November.

By Jin Min-ji

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 6

Hi Minoz,

Happy Birthday to our BB Minho!! I wish him health and happiness and wonderful years to come:)

I was really touch of how all minoz around the world does a celebration project under his name. Minoz has never been fail doing this every year for his birthday:heart:

And I'm sure Minho appreciate everything what his Minoz done for him that is why his returning it with full of love:heart:

I saw a video of Minho at the airport that all C-Minoz where singing "Happy Birthday " to him.  It so beautiful to watch and he even acknowledge it:)

Fighting Minoz!!

Stay happy and keep safe:heart:

• Like 10