Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

20160510 Ms. Helen Hung updated her Weibo account :

Spoiler

005Uf2zYjw1f3qtcj1kkbj30gi0c9n0q.jpg

Translation :

At this moment, I was still sitting in my office and thinking to post something for Minho, nothing to do with, just my truly bless. From 2008, my actively visiting Starhaus, to 2013, the first cooperation in 12th China Fashion Awards, every cooperation is a valuable experience for me. I really thank Min-ho and each staff of his team. 
I must admit that, so far, he is the artist that I most admire and learned most from him. It’s so sorry but touched me much that once shooting for print ads of a brand. Because of the flight delayed and traffic jam from Incheon Airport to shooting scene. The representatives of the brand arrived at scene over 1 hour later than scheduled time. At this situation, I and my staffs were extremely anxious, but I felt most touched was that after Minho and Korean shooting group completed their works, they understood that the brand side would be late due to the bad weather and traffic, they actively offered to wait at the scene and would leave after greeting customers. But we still took the blame for the mistake that we didn’t arrange well. At that time, almost every second is suffering to our team, because let the artist wait and even he had scheduled other works afterward, it’s totally not professional, we felt ashamed. But Minho and his team members said smiling that “It’s ok, special circumstances, can understand …..”. Could you know what I felt at that time ? It’s obviously that we didn’t do the job well, didn’t make proper arrangement, the cooperative artist and his company also consider for us, that’s how rare. Such examples are too numerous.
Today, it’s Minho’s 10 years debut anniversary, I would like to let more people know how a precious artist he is by talking about these details.
Bless Minho and his team, the next 10 or 20 years, I and New Empire, will continue as before and never change. Thanksgiving.

• Like 13

QUIZ: How Well Do You Remember “Boys Over Flowers”?

QUIZ: How Well Do You Remember “Boys Over Flowers”?

Can you believe it has been over seven years since “Boys Over Flowers” premiered? Neither can we. From the laughs that the strong and hilarious Jan Di brings to the moments of anger and frustration towards Jun Pyo’s evil mom, we missed it all. Check out this quiz and see how well you remember the hit drama of 2009!

LINK here : 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/10/quiz-how-well-do-you-remember-boys-over-flowers/

• Like 8

12 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Lee Min Ho 10th Year Debut Anniversary video broadcasting by C-Minoz in Shang Hai :

And in Beijing :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5BZ6O2b-MXc/

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this.  I'm happy to see that fans from all over the world celebrated the 10th anniversary of Lee Min-ho in "the most creative of ways," including SNS and paid ads.  His fans from many countries, including SK, China and Japan, posted photos of themselves holding identical banners celebrating his debut on social media. Videos were being played in Myeongdong and Gangnam yesterday, May 10, which was his 10th anniversary. These videos also made it to the streets of Tokyo aside from the above you posted.  I heard that Japanese fans paid for advertising space on Seoul subway lines to congratulate him. There were also commissioned buses circling around Myeongdong, Gangnam and Hongdae in Seoul blaring fan videos. I'm sure he thanks his fans for all the support. This time he's celebrating the event with his new Label, MYM Entertainment. :P

• Like 8

I had to share this. Just came across a heart melting fan post on LMH 10th anniversary. From Monika Setione blog. I share this feeling with many minoz and Monika in just loving lmh. Being one of the earliest Minoz legions who joined the legendary fanbase in early 2009 and riding this ship more then 7yrs it's a pleasure to see such love thrown at lee min ho and at that magnitude because his really worthy. LMH and Minoz should be considered for Nobel Prize contention in the coming years due to dozens and countless of charities carried out around the globe. This is definitely Nobel Prize worthy

[SPECIAL] Happy 10th Year of Debut Anniversary for Actor Lee Min Ho!~

For our dear beloved Actor Lee Min Ho, happy 10th Year of Debut Anniversary!~^^

Thank You for everything you have given to us, both as an Actor Lee Min Ho and as a man named Lee Min Ho. 10 years has passed, it has been so fast, but it has also been so slow..those 10 years has been feel so long, but yet so short...it has been 10 years full of happiness and yet full of tears, like how it's supposed to be in the world. Thank You for everything, Thank You for your smile, and Thank You for your tears that you have shown for us also, everything. We can't show how much we're thankful for you, Thank You for your decision to become an Actor and introduce yourself to us. We can't actually explain why we love you, and we know we don't have to explain it to you because we just love you just the way you are. We love your eyes, your smile, your tears, your everything, just the way you are. We love the kind, charming, charismatic, happy, funny, and bright Lee Min Ho, everything about just the way our Lee Min Ho is. We never forget they day we know you, we have never regret our decision to become your fans and supporter, and we will never regret it. On the opposite, If we hadn't know a man and an actor named Lee Min Ho, we wouldn't feel this kind of happiness and shed this kind of tears. We want you to know that you are our reason to be happy and sad, you are the reason of our smile and tears, and we're thankful for it. We can't say how proud and thankful we are to become your fans, and how proud we are of you, Lee Min Ho ssi. Not only because of your face that we had to admit is handsome, not only because of your popular films and dramas, or because of the awards that you receive as an actor, but also as a human being, as a fully mature man.

Lee Min Ho ssi, Thank You for giving all of you in the past 10 years. Thank You for all of your very hard work for us in the past 10 year. Thank You for all of your love towards us and Thank You for allowing us to love you back and support you for 10 years. Thank You for all of your support to us, Lee Min Ho ssi, Thank You for the strength that you have given to us. Even though you said you receive a lot of love, strength and support from us, we hope you realize that we receive a lot of love, strength and support from you also. There are a lot of times when you said that you want to deliver your love towards us and Lee Min Ho ssi, we hope you know that your message are delivered perfectly towards us. Thank You, Thank You very much for also showing your never ending love for us, your fans and supporter. When we feel that we want to show our love for you, we want to show our strength and we want to support you, again it's always us who receives love and support from you instead, just like always.

We as Minoz are terribly sorry if we're lacking as fans. Sometimes, we doubt your honesty, we misunderstood you, we doubt your sincerity and we doubt your love towards us. Sometimes, we didn't support you as you wanted us to be, sometimes we're not there when you need us the most..sometimes, we accidentally and unintentionally leave you when you need us, and we are terribly sorry. We are really sorry and please receive this imperfect us as your fans and supporter...As you have said that you are never perfect as a man, please receive us who are not perfect also as your fans and supporter. Please allow us, Minoz, to promise that we will try to be better, we will keep loving you and keep supporting you, as best as we can, forever, until it reached the limit for us. Please allow us to do so, in return for your love towards us.

When you feel tired, alone and sad, or when you feel that there's no one will stay by your side and no one is supporting you..Please, Lee Min Ho ssi, remember us..we, your fans, Minoz are exist...your family are also exist and you don't have to be afraid or worried...We hope that by remembering us, you will feel that you are not alone and realize that there are many people who loves you and support you...please allow us to be there and give you some strength, not only when you are happy, not only when you're on top of your career but when you're sad, when you are alone, depressed and when you needs us the most~

Minoz's hope for you is only for your happiness, healthiness and success..please always be happy, keep smiling with your family, your father, your mother, your sister and maybe, someday..with someone you love, someone you choose to be your partner in life forever...We only hope that you will be happy and cherish yourself, without any burden. Your happiness is our happiness, and your sadness, will be our sadness also. If you want to further your career as an Actor or Director, please allow us to follow you and support you, since it is what you want and it is what makes you happy. We hope that you can do anything that you wanted to do, and we hope that you can achieve anything that you wanted to achieve in life. No matter what you do, no matter what path of life that you take and no matter what decision you make in life, no matter how small or big it is, as long as it makes you happy, please allow us to support you. Even though we are sorry that sometimes we might be a burden for you, please allow us to follow you everywhere you go..please allow us to stay silently in your back, supporting you to do anything that you want, anything that you're passionate about..

Lee Min Ho ssi, allow us to get closer to you and know you better, as you always wanted to be closer to us and know us better. When we are getting closer to you and know you better, allow us to give you our strength and love to go through your life, as you have given us so much strength and love for our lives. Please allow us to be your source of strength, your reason to be happy, your family, your best friend, your fans, your one and only, your forever supporter and finally, your everything. As you have said that we are your one and only, we hope you know that you are also our one and only. As you have said that we are your everything, we also want to shout to you that you are our idol, our prince, our brother, our family, our best friend, our one and only, our source of strength and happiness and finally, our everything. Allow us to follow you and give you our all, to give you all of our effort since you have give your all and all of your effort for us.

Lee Min Ho ssi, please do not ever change...we have never asked you to change and we will never asked you to change because we love you just the way you are right now, Lee Min Ho who we loved. Even though you said that we had to learn to be a better person...Even though we know that you had always wanted to be a better person each day, please do not change anything inside of you, and please do not lose your identity in that process to be a better person. Please allow us to grow through life together with you be a better person, together, while not changing our own identity and still being ourselves.

Lee Min Ho ssi, no matter what happen, please allow us to continue to stay by your side because we found our happiness by just staying by your side, giving you our love and support..please allow us to continue to love you, to give you our strength, our love and to support you from your back silently..and please, if you can, continue to stay by our side...please continue to love us, support us and be our source of strength, just like what you always do. Lee Min Ho ssi, please continue to trust us, please trust our sincere feeling towards you. As you always promise that you will always become ours, we promise that we will always become yours. Please allow us to protect you, just like you always protect us, Lee Min Ho ssi.

To conclude, Thank You for everything, Lee Min Ho ssi..please remember, we promise that we will always try our best to be there for you~ please allow us to promise that we will love you and support you until the end, through happy times and sad time, no matter what happen.. trust us and trust our sincere feelings towards you..no matter what happen, please never give up on us, please never give up on your fans as we promise to never give up on you also...if someday, just in case we decided to leave you, we hope we can find you standing at the same place, by our side..we hope we would know that you have never, and will never leave us~

Please allow us to happily celebrate this event every year, together with you~ while maybe we had trouble on expressing ourselves towards you due to our different language, we hope our sincere feelings reaches you~

Finally, OUR EVERYTHING, OUR ACTOR LEE MIN HO...THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, and WE LOVE YOU, which we meant every word of it~

source:_http://monika-leeminho.blogspot.dk/2016/05/special-happy-10th-year-of-debut.html

• Like 10

*** Congratulations to your 10th year debut anniversary! :P

Lee Min Ho thanks fans for celebrating his 10th anniversary since debut with him

lee-min-ho_1462919772_af_org.jpg

May 10, 2016 officially marks actor Lee Min Ho's 10th anniversary since debut! 

The actor has undoubtedly spent this memorable day with unbound joy, as fans all over the world sent him gifts, trended #10yearswithLeeMinHo in various countries on Twitter, and made several generous donations in Lee Min Ho's name. 

The actor took to his Instagram to thank all of his wonderful fans, posing in front of delicious anniversary cakes and all kinds of fan gifts, with the following hashtags: #10years #actorleeminho #thanks and #iloveyou! 

We hope to see Lee Min Ho continue a long and prosperous acting career!

source : allkpop

• Like 9

Global fans celebrate Lee Min-ho's debut anniversary

SEOUL, May 11 (Yonhap) -- Fans from all over the world celebrated the 10th anniversary of South Korean actor Lee Min-ho's debut in "the most creative of ways," involving social media campaigns and paid advertising, his agency said Wednesday.

Videos they made were being played in Myeongdong and Gangnam, two of Seoul's most popular neighborhoods, on Tuesday, MYM Entertainment said. These videos also made it to the streets of Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai.

A group of Japanese fans paid for advertising space on Seoul subway lines to congratulate the "Boys over Flowers" actor, with commissioned buses circling around Myeongdong, Gangnam and Hongdae in Seoul blaring fan videos

Fans celebrate South Korean actor Lee Min-ho's debut anniversary on May 10, 2016. (Yonhap)

Fans celebrate South Korean actor Lee Min-ho's debut anniversary on May 10, 2016. (Yonhap)

On the morning of his anniversary, fans from eight countries, including South Korea, China and Japan, posted photos of themselves holding identical banners celebrating Lee on social media. Even those from Indonesia, India, Taiwan and the Dominican Republic posted videos in solidarity.

Turkish fans went on a hot air balloon ride that displayed the message "10 Years with Hallyu's King LEEMINHO" and their Mexican counterparts threw a party.

On Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter, more than 148,000 people participated in the hashtag campaign observing this meaningful day.

Other Chinese fans planted 510 trees, as Lee debuted on May 10, in the deserts of inland Mongolia. The Taiwanese fan club donated to World Vision, an international non-profit organization, and offered school supplies to elementary schools.

In a similar spirit, a fan club in Hong Kong made donations to UNICEF, the United Nations' children agency, and volunteered at nursing homes. A Mexican club donated to children stricken with cancer with proceeds earned from selling plastic bottle caps to recycling companies.

Lee, 28, debuted with "Secret Campus," a high school drama on the South Korean educational channel EBS, and has climbed to the ranks of "hallyu" stars, such as Ahn Jae-wook, with "Boys Over Flowers," "Personal Taste," "City Hunter," "Faith" and "The Heirs."

The agency said Lee thanks his fans for all the support.

"I can't believe it's already been 10 years since my debut," he was quoted as saying. "I'm happy I can share this occasion with so many people through my fans' charity activities."

Lee's first Chinese movie "Bounty Hunters" is expected to come out in the summer.

South Korean actor Lee Min-ho poses next to cakes and gifts congratulating him on his 10th debut annivesary in this photo released by MYM Entertainment on May 11, 2016. (Yonhap)

South Korean actor Lee Min-ho poses next to cakes and gifts congratulating him on his 10th debut annivesary in this photo released by MYM Entertainment on May 11, 2016. (Yonhap)

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

(END)

Source http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news

• Like 12

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH is amazing at DramaFever :   ye_org.gifz2_org.giflxhfangjiala_thumb.gif

Weekly Top 10 K-dramas

by Nancy Z on Tue, May 10, 2016

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this.  So NICE to see that BOF is still on the top 10. It’s been many years since that drama aired. LMH has uniquely able to bring his character to memorable life.  He's the exact complement for the role. :P

• Like 6

2 hours ago, joannabof said:

10th Anniversary portrait

100516 #Minoz HKFC charitable activity at Tung Wah residential folks homecare, HK on #LeeMinHo 10th anniversary

Hi joannabof, thanks for sharing this. Looking forward to LMH's next (10) years! His fans gifted him with such amazing presents for his 10th debut anniversary. :P

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MyHun said:

SEOUL, May 11 (Yonhap) -- Fans from all over the world celebrated the 10th anniversary of South Korean actor Lee Min-ho's debut in "the most creative of ways," involving social media campaigns and paid advertising, his agency said Wednesday.

Videos they made were being played in Myeongdong and Gangnam, two of Seoul's most popular neighborhoods, on Tuesday, MYM Entertainment said. These videos also made it to the streets of Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai.

A group of Japanese fans paid for advertising space on Seoul subway lines to congratulate the "Boys over Flowers" actor, with commissioned buses circling around Myeongdong, Gangnam and Hongdae in Seoul blaring fan videos

On the morning of his anniversary, fans from eight countries, including South Korea, China and Japan, posted photos of themselves holding identical banners celebrating Lee on social media. Even those from Indonesia, India, Taiwan and the Dominican Republic posted videos in solidarity.

Turkish fans went on a hot air balloon ride that displayed the message "10 Years with Hallyu's King LEEMINHO" and their Mexican counterparts threw a party.

On Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter, more than 148,000 people participated in the hashtag campaign observing this meaningful day.

Other Chinese fans planted 510 trees, as Lee debuted on May 10, in the deserts of inland Mongolia. The Taiwanese fan club donated to World Vision, an international non-profit organization, and offered school supplies to elementary schools.

In a similar spirit, a fan club in Hong Kong made donations to UNICEF, the United Nations' children agency, and volunteered at nursing homes. A Mexican club donated to children stricken with cancer with proceeds earned from selling plastic bottle caps to recycling companies.

Lee, 28, debuted with "Secret Campus," a high school drama on the South Korean educational channel EBS, and has climbed to the ranks of "hallyu" stars, such as Ahn Jae-wook, with "Boys Over Flowers," "Personal Taste," "City Hunter," "Faith" and "The Heirs."

"I can't believe it's already been 10 years since my debut," he was quoted as saying. "I'm happy I can share this occasion with so many people through my fans' charity activities."

Lee's first Chinese movie "Bounty Hunters" is expected to come out in the summer.

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

(END)

Hi MyHun, thanks for sharing more news about his debut day. I noticed that LMH received from fans a very NICE & COOL cakes, which was your last picture posted. One of the cakes was decorated with toys representing roles he had played including “Boys over Flowers” and “The Heirs.” :P

• Like 7

On 11/5/2016 at 7:48 AM, MyHun said:

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

(END)

Just out of lurking and forgetting my username along the way but luckily thanks to the help of the mods I got it back. 

It's honestly astonishing to see the rate of support Lee Min Ho have been enjoying and with all the never ending charitable activities in every corner of the world. This charitable activities have been going on as long as I can remember which is from City Hunter days because thats where I became a life long fan and may have been going on even before me all the way from BOF. It's only befitting that people view or should view lmh as their brother and people see him for what he has truely become which is nothing short of an amazing human being who is inspiration for millions of people and good example. Nothing really lasts except good deeds he has mountains of good deeds inspiring his millions of fans to actully carry out good activities and probably has been helpful to alot of needy peoples around the dark areas of the world who truely needed someone or something to help them and by surprise there was LMH and fans offering them a helping hand. All of this will never go to waste and a man is judged by his heart everything else is superficial. I'm convinced that he has been worthy of all the love given to him.

Happy 10th Anniversary Minho.

• Like 9

Whut, BH is screening in Cannes?!!! Daebak, Minho-ssi, what a great way to start your 11th year in the biz! :wub:

93f8d29djw1f3saphjcfmj20f004zq3o.jpg

005vduxngw1f3sau17y13j30kp0u9dhi.jpg

cr as tagged

Thank you chingus for all the updates! Our boy had the whole Minoz world celebrating his 10th debut anniversary. I absolutely agree with the comment that MINOZ deserve an award for being the most creative, thoughtful and dedicated fandom...ever! 

• Like 10

Lee Min Ho celebrates his 10th year as an actor

Lee Min Ho marks the 10th year of his acting career on May 10, 2016.

The hallyu actor started acting in 2006 and got popular with the phenomenal drama “Boys Over Flowers”.

On May 10, Lee Min Ho and his beloved fans celebrated his 10 years in the industry. Fans made a lot of effort for this special day as they sent several gifts to the actor, made a hashtag “#10yearswithLeeMinHo” trending in various countries on Twitter and even donated huge amount to charities.

Lee Min Ho then sent his thanks to all his fans through his personal Instagram account and snapped a photo together with the cakes and gifts given by the fans. He captioned his post with “#10years #actorleeminho #thanks and #iloveyou!”

Congratulations to Lee Min Ho and hoping to see more of your projects!

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/05/11/lee-min-ho-celebrates-his-10th-year-as-an-actor/

• Like 8

LMH on SBS and KBS News

160512 SBS굿모닝연예 이민호 '데뷔 10주년' 전세계팬들 축하 이벤트

160512 KBS 연예수첩 이민호 10주년 이벤트

Cr goodboySR

• Like 10

Mainstream media: 

Lee Min-ho News: Korean star celebrates 10th year Anniversary since debut

lee-min-ho-news-korean-star-celebrates-1

On May 10, 2016, hits the 10 year anniversary of the actor Lee Min Ho since his debut.

Fans and supporters all over different countries celebrate the 10th anniversary with Lee Min-ho. By trending the hashtag #10yearwithLeeMinHo on twitter, the supporters send various greetings of love and support for the actor and also sending generous donations under Lee Min Ho's name. 

The actor celebrates his anniversary with immeasurable happiness. He shared photos on his Instagram account to thank everyone who stayed with him throughout the years in the entertainment industry. He posed along with his anniversary cake and various gifts. With the caption following with hashtags:#10years #actorleeminho #thanks and #iloveyou!

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho finished his series of promotions and conferences in China for his new upcoming movie "Bounty Hunters" where he takes the lead character. It will premiere on June 9 in China.

The film is said to talk about the hunt for a hotel bomber, and it's promised to include comedy, action, and drama. "Bounty Hunters" were filmed in many locations across Asia, including Korea, China, Hong Kong, and Thailand.

Anyway, Happy 10th year Anniversary to Lee Min-ho!

http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/41332/20160511/lee-min-ho-news-korean-star-celebrates-10th-year-anniversary-since-debut.htm

• Like 9

1 hour ago, urkhan said:

Mainstream media: 

Lee Min-ho News: Korean star celebrates 10th year Anniversary since debut

On May 10, 2016, hits the 10 year anniversary of the actor Lee Min Ho since his debut.

Fans and supporters all over different countries celebrate the 10th anniversary with Lee Min-ho. By trending the hashtag #10yearwithLeeMinHo on twitter, the supporters send various greetings of love and support for the actor and also sending generous donations under Lee Min Ho's name. 

The actor celebrates his anniversary with immeasurable happiness. He shared photos on his Instagram account to thank everyone who stayed with him throughout the years in the entertainment industry. He posed along with his anniversary cake and various gifts. With the caption following with hashtags:#10years #actorleeminho #thanks and #iloveyou

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho finished his series of promotions and conferences in China for his new upcoming movie "Bounty Hunters" where he takes the lead character. It will premiere on June 9 in China.

The film is said to talk about the hunt for a hotel bomber, and it's promised to include comedy, action, and drama. "Bounty Hunters" were filmed in many locations across Asia, including Korea, China, Hong Kong, and Thailand.

Anyway, Happy 10th year Anniversary to Lee Min-ho!

http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/41332/20160511/lee-min-ho-news-korean-star-celebrates-10th-year-anniversary-since-debut.htm

Hi urkhan, thanks for sharing more on this. It's amazing to see LMH's fans across the globe are celebrating his 10-year anniversary in some unimaginable ways. Fans around the world have been sharing videos and various statements celebrating his 10th anniversary in their respective countries. These fans made his anniversary special.  :P

• Like 4