Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho visits China for "Bounty Hunters"

photo716650.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho held his place as a Hallyu star on his visit to China for the promotion of "Bounty Hunters".

According to his agency, Lee Min-ho was in China from April 13th to the 17th for promotional purposes. The promotion started off with a premiere in Beijing followed by various interviews and awards shows.

Lee Min-ho was invited to an event hosted by LeTV where he took home The Best Star in Asia Award. LeTV introduced Lee Min-ho as a star with shining energy and that his influence was taking over Asia. Lee Min-ho made a speech as he went on stage to receive his award.

On April 16th, Lee Min-ho attended the Red Carpet event at the Beijing International Film Festival with the "Bounty Hunters" team. He was also on the opening ceremony stage.

A host at the event mentioned Lee Min-ho and said he'll be back with a movie for local fans.

"Bounty Hunters" is a global project directed by Raymond Wong starring Lee Min-ho, Chinese stars Wallace Chung and Tang Yan.

Source : joynews.inews24.com/p...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 8

Fan made - "Bounty Hunters" :    laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444fc8d2897248d3b689160d37d5165c2a8

cr  流浪在城市的小孩

Bounty Hunters official FB account :

https://m.facebook.com/%E8%B3%9E%E9%87%91%E7%8D%B5%E4%BA%BA-Bounty-Hunters-1709748612601795/

I posted some pictures from official FB account in Bounty Hunters Thread.

• Like 10

Lee Min Ho Makes Anticipation Rise for the Premiere of “Bounty Hunters”

lee-min-ho-bounty-hunters.jpg

The upcoming film “Bounty Hunters,” co-produced by Korea and China, has released official still cuts of the movie for the first time on April 20.

Fans’ anticipation rises with the release of these photos, especially since Lee Min Ho’s looks are making their hearts flutter.

lee-min-ho-bounty-hunters2.jpg

The photos also include Chinese top stars like Wallace Chung, Tiffany Tang, and more who complete the star-studded line-up.

Since this is Lee Min Ho’s first movie filmed in China, he has been promoting the film in China from April 13 to April 17. Many fans came to visit him during the promotional events which foreshadows a successful result

lee-min-ho-bounty-hunters3.jpg

“Bounty Hunters” is about a group of people who travel all over Asia in the hunt for money. It will premiere on June 9 in China.

Are you looking forward to seeing this film?

Source (1)

Source

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/21/lee-min-ho-makes-anticipation-rise-for-the-premiere-of-bounty-hunters/

• Like 6

LOL !!! Really really lovely boy and a genius Minoz - CatherineYu92, let's see how she script following pictures, and don't ignore those amazing emojis :    laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

1. Got my favorite candy, so happy !!  lxhainio_org.gif

8140b6b9gw1f353vsmb47j20yi1pcb2a.jpg

2. When shall I eat the candy ?    yw_org.gif

8140b6b9gw1f353w1ldxgj20yi1pc4qq.jpg

3. Let me think about it.    sk_org.gif

8140b6b9gw1f353w9srncj20yi1pcb2a.jpg

If our boy ate the candy ? Please find out in Spoiler.

Spoiler

4. Let me see is there any person nearby firstly.   tootha_org.gif

8140b6b9gw1f353wgwv3dj20yi1pc1ky.jpg

5. Oops !! Someone is coming.    cj_org.gif

8140b6b9gw1f353wo4ntwj20yi1pcx6p.jpg

6. It's not the right time for his coming, unhappy !!!     hatea_org.gif

8140b6b9gw1f353wvm53fj20yi1pc4qq.jpg

7. Hum !!! I don't eat it.   yhh_org.gif

8140b6b9gw1f353vl0xl1j20yi1pc4qq.jpg

8.  What can you do for me if I don't eat it ?    landeln_org.gif

8140b6b9gw1f353x2clksj20s01iw1ky.jpg

9. I just don't eat it.    lxhbiefanwo_org.gif

8140b6b9gw1f353xa8a2dj20yi1pc4qq.jpg

cr CatherineYu92

• Like 11

Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun might pair up in a new romantic comedy drama. The latest news claims that the two are in talks about making a comeback drama together.

The 34-year-old actress is said to be planning a comeback after her maternity leave. It has been learned that Jeon, also known as Gianna Jun, is already considering her next project that would reunite her with "My Love from another Star" writer, Park Ji Eun, Soompi has learned.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/118003/20160421/lee-min-ho-jeon-ji-hyun-star-new-romantic-comedy-drama.htm#ixzz46WxX43GG

• Like 3

First Rollicking Movie Trailer Drops for Bounty Hunters with Lee Min Ho and Wallace Chung

read more: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/21/first-rollicking-movie-trailer-drops-for-bounty-hunters-with-lee-min-ho-and-wallace-chung/

30 minutes ago, joannabof said:

Anyone knows when we will see him again or his fanmeet or promotion events?

I don't know about I think this is an event maybe and could need some translations but I don't know yet

Eider Secret Box Event 
13076916_1003301919762971_30186897991613

cr eider

• Like 3