Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

4 hours ago, MyHun said:

Hallyu stars Lee Min-ho, Park Hae-jin and Hwang Chi-yeol at the Chinese LeTV Awards

Hallyu stars Lee Min-ho, Park Hae-jin and Hwang Chi-yeol are going to be at a major Chinese awards show.

They are going to be at the LeTV Awards in China which is being held on the 13th. They are going to be there as the representing actors and singers of Korea.

Lee Min-ho is also going to be there for the promotion of his latest movie "Bounty Hunters" and Chinese fans are thrilled. His fans have brought up key words on search engines to welcome the actor to China.

Park Hae-jin is competing with local artists for his Chinese drama "Love Drifted Apart" which was successfully broadcast in China.

Hwang Chi-yeol, who is currently active in the Chinese version of "I Am A Singer", will be standing with Chinese top stars along with Coco Lee who won the competition

LeTV is a internet footage platform for entertainment, dramas and movies. In 2012, Park Hae-jin and Lee Da-hae took home the best Asian Actress and Actor. This year's awards will be held in Beijing at 7PM.

Cr http://www.hancinema.net/hallyu-stars-lee-min-ho-park-hae-jin-and-hwang-chi-yeol-at-the-chinese-letv-awards

Hi MyHun, thanks for sharing this. Awww.......this is TODAY! LeTV is one of China’s largest online video companies. :P

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, minekas said:

Cr Minoz  Japan

Hi minekas, thanks for sharing the video. Awww.........so far, I love this clip.  And good to see that there is fresh rapport among the cast. I’m curious to see who LMH will have more chemistry with. :P

• Like 3