Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

guadi said: Feel like Gangnam Blues' filming hasn't gone on forever. Is this usual for a movie? :-? 
I've read some reviews on Yu Ha's previous two movies, Once Upon a Time in High School (here and here) and A Dirty Carnival (here), and wahhhh they read like social pieces. Caution: if you haven't watched the movies, don't read these reviews yet. 
To me, GB is like the missing link that connects Once Upon a Time to A Dirty Carnival. But a sequel doesn't sound quite correct since it's not really a sequel.
Among many things about this movie, I'm excited to see which fate Jong-dae will receive in the end :-SS

Guest vnlmhfan

@Alma22 Here's the rest of it:Starting @4:27

KJS: There was a scene he held my tie, wow.. (the clip of LMH holding his tie)(He puts his hands on his chest, the audience laugh)Seulong: Hyung, truthfully your gender and mine are..(KJS hugs Seulong, the audience laugh)TV Hostess: What do you think of Seulong's , a member of 2AM 1st time try out for a TV drama?Seulong: Is Son Ye Yin pretty?TV Hostess: Who asked that question?Seulong: Jo KwonText: Jo Kwon really likes Son Ye Yin.Seulong: He insisted that I had to tell Son Ye Yin he's her big fan.SYY: I also like Jo Kwon.TV Hostess: Wonder if Jo Kwon is watching TV right now?Question: Also during this time, Han Jung So is participating a drama about war, right?KJS: During filming Chuno (Slave Hunter), we supported each other by rehearsing the script together. Jung So hyung, your script is still in my car. Please pick it up, How can you do anything without your script?(Audience laugh)TV Hostess: What's the main point of Personal Taste?LMH: it's like a health recovery medicine before going to sleep for young people.TV Hostess: What about people in their 20s?LMH: At this age, people are very interested in love. People in their 30s, it's a reminiscence of their beautiful memories in their 20s.TV Hostess: What about 40s?LMH: It might be tiring (audience laugh)From 40s and above, they will watch it caring more about the love of their children.(everyone laughs)SYY: It's a light hearted drama.KJS: Hope to receive your support.Everyone: Personal Taste, Fighting!

class="titleNews"Kim Woo Bin and Suzy Voted as Stars People Want to Cheer for World Cup With

(skipped unrelated.....)

Alba Cheonguk, a portal site for part time jobs, pulled a poll on ‘World Cup ideal type,’ asking 1,233 people in their twenties and thirties which stars they want to cheer with for the 2014 World Cup.

Lee Jong Suk won second place in the poll by winning 22.6% of the votes, followed by Henry (20.6%) and Lee Min Ho (13.7%).

Photo credit: enews / enewsworld

Update: For Philippine Minoz about LMH's B-day by Bench ;))

10449077_647914408621427_1115608043_n.jpg

benchtm
#leeminhobirthday: We've got some good news and some update for you. 1) You can already get an entry stub when you buy at least 1 Sure Blue EDT OR 1 So In Love EDT 2) Our celebration on Saturday will be recorded and will be given as a birthday present to Lee Min Ho so don't miss this opportunity. Secure those stubs today at SM Megamall, SM North EDSA or at SM Mall of Asia. See ya!

source : instagram.com/p/pabLn6I3NI/

Guest califgirl

pixie0622 said: CLASSIC MINHO-ISMS THAT MAKE US CRAZY (or what he calls unconscious mannerisms......my foot :P )

I think some are unconscious though. I watched Happy Camp and I saw him stick his tongue  out like the 2nd pic you posted. He was either bored or nervous; he did it when the host were interviewing the Chinese builders, the camera didn't focus on him.

Guest nomarionette

I am not sure if these are posted here already?They are from the KNTV Japan Special InterviewCredit: Korepo
tumblr_n7emwtuGnS1tsvx77o4_500.jpgtumblr_n7emwtuGnS1tsvx77o3_500.jpg
tumblr_n7emwtuGnS1tsvx77o2_500.jpg
tumblr_n7emwtuGnS1tsvx77o1_500.jpg