Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest vnlmhfan

gabylee said:By the way @vnlmhfan, we (Minoz Mexico) have the project to subtitle to english and spanish the videos that you are translating here.. is there any problem with you? We know there could be some differences to translations, but we will try to do our best to be as closest as possible to the original. Credit will go to you and MVN... let me know, ok? It may take a while, but we are planning to do it..  :) :) 
Thank you all!!! 
Gabylee

vnlmhfan said: gabylee said:By the way @vnlmhfan, we (Minoz Mexico) have the project to subtitle to english and spanish the videos that you are translating here.. is there any problem with you? We know there could be some differences to translations, but we will try to do our best to be as closest as possible to the original. Credit will go to you and MVN... let me know, ok? It may take a while, but we are planning to do it..  :) :) 
Thank you all!!! 
Gabylee

Guest vnlmhfan

Continue on my translation for the video @Alma22 requested.

Starting @ 1:27TV Hostess: It's true Minho didn't use the envelop but put his money in the pig's nose. Minho and Ye Jin raised their wine glasses together to wish for the drama's success.Other actors started making jokes.PD: Need to be called Wang Son? (the character the actor played in the Slave Hunters)Actor Kim Ji Seok: For now on, please call me Han Chang Ryul of Personal Taste. Because Wang Son character was a playboy; therefore, there are a lot of people have asked me if I'm that type of person.Text: Being misunderstood because he played a playboy role.PD: So what about this role?KJS: This time, a little bit (laughs). Do I look like a womanizer?TV Hostess: This was yesterday press conference.of the filming crew with a lot of reporters and journalists.Text: The atmosphere was frenzied.TV Hostess: Everybody was very interested in the main actors and actresses as well as the details and the story line.Text: The director and the main actors and actresses of Personal Taste.Actress Ye Jin : Because I want my acting skills very real and selective, I played a lot of characters that were older than my age, even married. Actually I'm not that old.Question: Heard that Minho-ssi have scenes showing your body?LMH: Yes, I did have scenes showing my upper body, but I don't know if I'll have lower body shown.KJS: This is my 1st time to see such many reporters.Text: Surprised because there were so many reporters. Evidently it is the effect of Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Ho.Unknown voice: It's hard for you.(people laugh, KJS shows surprised).TV Hostess: Personal Taste actors and actresses are here, hello.PT crew: HelloTV Hostess: It's so exciting!SYJ: my character's name is Park Gae In. Isn't the name Gae In special?(Her sleeve falls off :)) ) This situation will be on the Section TV.TV Hostess: Will say it's a mistake to bring the rating up.Personal Taste is a romantic comedy drama about a girl named Gae In who is betrayed by her lover and best friend, then lives together with a guy she's mistaken him as being gay, and the troubles of these two from from living together.
Sorry Will be back for more translation.

alesia44 said:
You can hear Lee Minho's explanation about 5 photos he shared in part 2-3, but I guess we need help from our minoz translator to understand. :)

[FANCAM] 140615 Lee Minho - You and I event in Beijing
Part 1: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2OTk0Mzcy.html (08:13)
Part 2: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI3MTI1MTA4.html (12:30)
Part 3: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2OTg3NjI0.html (06:33)
credit: 顾思汀TD

[FANCAM] Lee Minho's interaction with the little girls "feel the heart bearts"

cr: picadillyslk

pixie0622 said: vnlmhfan said: gabylee said:By the way @vnlmhfan, we (Minoz Mexico) have the project to subtitle to english and spanish the videos that you are translating here.. is there any problem with you? We know there could be some differences to translations, but we will try to do our best to be as closest as possible to the original. Credit will go to you and MVN... let me know, ok? It may take a while, but we are planning to do it..  :) :) 
Thank you all!!! 
Gabylee

Guest nomarionette

i can't be the only right? 
tumblr_inline_n7azsemZE11sztn1p.gif

i made a lot of gifs for this FILA CF BTS which if i share here it would slow down the loading of the page for all of you so if you wanna see, you can see from these links

(Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4)

Guest jellylovesfaith

Hehe so i recently saw the definition of life ruiner on urban dictionary and immediately thought of our boy :D 

tumblr_n7b1bjZWNH1ta36mqo1_500.png

I couldn't resist this when i saw the pic :D
tumblr_n7b2j8wFzx1ta36mqo1_500.png

[bnt photo] Lee Min Ho Flaunts His Flawless Glowing skin at Airport

pgpgd5vf8qr48eyn04albfssry3t6ttl.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actor Lee Min Ho was spotted at Incheon International Airport on June 15 leaving for Beijing to attend a brand promotional event. 
Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently filming his new noir movie ‘Gangnam Blues’. (photo by bntnews DB)

00kxsmjxrxj0a4bzm58k1687ncbdj7wi.jpg

Guest HannaP

She's the photographer on the Fila video right?BqVAB86CIAAtPdT.jpg:large
조선희 ‏@zosun_hi  17m

그럼~~민호 사랑쟁이 팬들을위해~~ 인증샷 투척~~민호의 깊은 배려심덕에 내 얼굴이 더 작게 나와 민망하지만.....ㅎㅎㅎ 따뜻한 배려심을가진 멋진 민호와~~