Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Sorry chingus.
Seems I can not get enough of LMH.

Holy Crap ,
he oozes sexuality from every pore of his long body.
The cougar inside me woke up.
Rrrrrow!
    ♫ I am too sexy for my love♫

He is always with a smile in his face no matter how tired he is, how full is his schedule.

He is there to show his appreciation to his fans.Money and fame did not change his personality.
That is  the real reason I became his fan.
nite -nite for real this time.

Minoz in this thread are really great in updating news on LMH!!!  At Twitter, I get the teasers on how he is but here, I get the in-depth news complete with everything - analysis and entertaining/humorous comments plus English translation on videos and interviews I got frustrated and have given up understanding then. 

K-Minoz are awesome taking pics of LMH at the airport today, now I'm waiting and will be supporting our C-Minoz in welcoming LMH in China. Suffice it to say, both my Soompi and Twitter accounts today are fully loaded with LMH!!! I am absolutely over the moon. \:D/

@guadi - Belated as it may dear friend, thank you so much for welcoming here in this thread. Your message means a lot to me.  I'm not really very good in how things works here yet but give me time to find my way.  I really wouldn't like to commit the "don'ts" or "shouldn'ts" and put this thread at risk. In fact, I'm so grateful reading your gentle reminders to everyone on how it works here, absorbing them all by heart.     

:(( :(( :((

Finally! Where have you been all this time minhoshi?

Sooooo handsome! It's so good to see him after a long period of deprivation.

I've missed that face.

:(( :(( :((

So handsome and perfect. I love the new hair! :x :x :x

He's so hot! And so tall! I can't get enough. Keep the photos coming!

8->

Guest jellylovesfaith

A few more amazing pics of our gorgeous boy via tumblr... none of them are HD but the shots are awesome 
tumblr_n770xnhjfa1r3n4xoo1_500.jpgtumblr_n76z3q3VqM1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n76z2kdQSG1r3n4xoo1_500.jpgtumblr_n76yx5gwVw1r3n4xoo2_500.jpgtumblr_n76yy6rgCR1r3n4xoo2_500.jpg10431513_1497042070527945_72407994704016
10462636_1497042240527928_45686581889437
10300645_1497042503861235_10653143106600
tumblr_n76zgpc0b61r96otwo9_500.jpg
tumblr_n76zgpc0b61r96otwo10_1280.jpg

cr: as tagged

Oh goodness, he look for soooooooooo good!  Did I missed him so much that I find him more matured and manly now..... those 2-3 months MIA sure makes a lot of difference .. ya, I do agree with shengveng keep the photos coming .... going to camp here for the rest of the day .... :P

Aaah!!!! Omg !!!! LMH I MISSED YOU OH SO MUCH !!! :((

Wow I so didn't realize how deprived of him I was til now.

Gosh does he look gorgeous love that his hair is black ,bare forehead hairstyle and a white loose shirt,can he get anymore gorgeous :x :x

I am seriously so excited right now I want to scream but it's real late at night for me.

LMH ,I love you!!! I really really do !!! I am daze now

Guest Moonrain

gosh @HannaP those dimples  :-O *dies in a corner*
64441a2fgw1ehetwmc36ej20lx0sg40s.jpg

The stage is all set! cant wait for tonight's pics...005DL3opjw1eheu1mwbayj318g0p4wjn.jpg Cr: Tagged
Oh my god! i just saw a pic of Minho taken inside the car, by the driver i think. thats too much ~X(

Gaaahd, am finally home, free to savor every bit of The Man!  So it's not only us fans who were starved of LMH, it seemed the media were too as they were all out at Gimpo to get in on the action!  I wouldn't be surprised if our boy topped Naver search today with all the attention he got from the one minute or so of walking from his car to the pre-departure area.  
BqJQjRYCYAElE5V.jpg:largeBqJGic6CAAAmMDg.jpg:large