Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Hi @IsabelinaD Welcome back  >:D< It won't be long...we'll be seeing him in 2 days (or at least I hope so)!  :-SS

Kyochon Sweet Devil promotionWae?  Because you make us think impure thoughts?  :PBpwWeeWCQAAhHfj.jpg:large

Giant Banner in China MallBp9cpxJCMAAvHAb.jpg

New PHOTO BOOK!  For China only?  Hope someone shares the inside pages [-O<(EDIT:  suddenly, image is no longer available.  Will update later.)
cr as tagged

Guest yyanz1

adamfever said:
wow, @yyanz1, is it really your first time to do a scrapbook? It looks amazing. Tbh, I never expected it to be that good. You are very creative. How cool it is to see Jeju air carries the love from all over the glove to Minho. Thank you very much for the hardwork.  I would also like to thank every one else who coordinated and contributed to this cause.
^:)^ ^:)^

By the way i just wonder if the recipient knows that the donation is in the name of LMH and acknowledges it?

(10.6) Lee Minho at Gangnam Blue filming location

679f9b8dgw1ehcabdjobaj20dc0hsjur.jpg
cr: dc mh

------------------------------------------------------

The gangnam blues team has been filming in Hapcheon Movie Theme Park.
Lee Minho was playing with a dog together with his manager and stylist coordi.

From what I understand, the dog's name is "mail", and this picture taken at Smile Pension House in Hapcheon

스마일펜션에 귀여운  마스코트 "마일이"가 들어왔습니다.
합천 영상테마파크  강남블루스 영화 촬영차 나흘간 묵으신  스마일 펜션에 주연배우 이민호씨와 메니져,코디님께서 마침  강아지가 분양 오는날 !  이름도 "서마일 "로 짓고 예뻐해 주셨습니다.
그냥 부르기는 "마일"이라고 부른답니다.

첫날은 마일이가 이사온지 하루라 움추려 떨고 하였으나 점차 적응하였습니다.

밤새 촬영마치고 새벽에  들어오시면 오후에 "마일이"와 놀고 귀여워 하며 잠시 휴식을 취하였습니다.
이민호씨 일행이  마치고 가시는 날 "마일이"도 함께  빠이빠이 하였답니다.
너무 너무 섭섭 하였답니다.
마일이가 사랑받는 마스코트가 되길 바란다고 ......

ebece6f3gw1ehcacwp632j20s20l20z8.jpg

Lee Minho's signature for Smile Pension

ebece6f3gw1ehcao2kr55j20sh0lc41f.jpg 
(source)

@alesia44 Is that really him (in leather)?  He looks so dark! 
Minoz are funny---so many are posting his airport pics, excited to see him sashay this weekend:Bp-iYwJCMAIYHVx.jpg

Read on NAVER though (full article here) that the concert sponsor TSINGTAO will be chartering a plane for him and that it would be a turnaround flight (back at dawn).  So I dearly hope that we would still get good looks of him this weekend.  

@pixie0622 it's not Lee Minho but KIM JONG DAE :)). The person who posted that picture wrote 6월 10일 민호 means June 10th Minho, so I believe it's Lee Minho, just look at his height, it's so tall and many fans at dc also believe it's Jongdae / Minho :D

alesia44 said: (10.6) Lee Minho at Gangnam Blue filming location

cr: dc mh

------------------------------------------------------

The gangnam blues team has been filming in Hapcheon Movie Theme Park.
Lee Minho was playing with a dog together with his manager and stylist coordi.

From what I understand, the dog's name is "mail", and this picture taken at Smile Pension House in Hapcheon

스마일펜션에 귀여운  마스코트 "마일이"가 들어왔습니다.
합천 영상테마파크  강남블루스 영화 촬영차 나흘간 묵으신  스마일 펜션에 주연배우 이민호씨와 메니져,코디님께서 마침  강아지가 분양 오는날 !  이름도 "서마일 "로 짓고 예뻐해 주셨습니다.
그냥 부르기는 "마일"이라고 부른답니다.

첫날은 마일이가 이사온지 하루라 움추려 떨고 하였으나 점차 적응하였습니다.

밤새 촬영마치고 새벽에  들어오시면 오후에 "마일이"와 놀고 귀여워 하며 잠시 휴식을 취하였습니다.
이민호씨 일행이  마치고 가시는 날 "마일이"도 함께  빠이빠이 하였답니다.
너무 너무 섭섭 하였답니다.
마일이가 사랑받는 마스코트가 되길 바란다고 ......

(source)

LMH has a different body posture.
I am not so sure if that back belongs to him.

Omg I just want to scream at how hot uri LMH looks like in these pics.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp_GlgpCUAAn7Rb.jpg:large

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10325567_10152415006084927_7775337526119869817_n.jpg

I miss him so much :(( :((

I can't wait to see updates of him this weekend he has an event this weekend right?!

Ps.Sorry if I look a little unrecognizable I am a bit crazed with the world cup ;))

Guest Moonrain

Oh my. He's beautiful. And he's wearing blue ... for his minoz :\"> just luv this man :x

Are we not gonna see him then at the airport on the 15th since he wont be on a commercial flight? Bummer :((