Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

UPDATE :  Minho's birthday project

Hello everyone, here's the update on Minho's birthday projects. I have mailed out the gift & scrapbook to Starhaus last Saturday. The estimated delivery time is 2-3 days. Hopefully, the parcel will get to Starhaus (and of course Minho) in good condition.  [-O<  *fingers crossed* :) 

opEOwv8.jpg?1

Here is the Shipping expenses + Save The Children Receipts.

Save the Children - Share of school water point receipt

WNY4r6P.jpg

Save the Children - Treadle Water pump receipt

fvMBSSn.png

Shipping expenses receipts

fBnazaJ.jpg?1

Total expenses incurred SGD 73.80. Shipping expenses breakdown as below :

Postal box SGD 5.50

Courier charge SGD 63.50

Bubble wrap SGD 4.80

Last but not least, the photo frame and scrapbook final output. Please pardon me for the not-so-good artworks as this is my first attempt in completing a scrapbook. :\"> :\">

Photo Frame

Front :

KEYX8Rp.jpg?1

Back :

Ob7xge3.jpg?1

Scrapbook

Front cover

0eBp08s.jpg?1

Artworks + messages

Page 1

1QS98Tf.jpg?1

Page 2

xdLfdqE.jpg?1

Page 3

P4oBc3u.jpg?1

Page 4

TeUlxPM.jpg?1

Page 5

Bu037bd.jpg?2

Page 6

tIOi2tg.jpg?1

Page 7

0EQEaT0.jpg?1

Page 8

JLTKpxF.jpg?1

Page 9

beQqHd7.jpg?1

Page 10

yGHpVhQ.jpg?1

Back page

S3cF28V.jpg?1  

Delivery status update

Delivery Status for your EMS

EMS Search by Tracking TypeItem Number

Delivery Status for your EMS
Date Status Post office/Airport Details
12:04 07-Jun-2014 Posting/Collection          579799

Posting office zip code : 579799

Transit or Destination country : KOREA

14:18 09-Jun-2014 SGSIND
14:49 09-Jun-2014 Departure from outward office of exchange SGSIND

Dispatch number : 2812

10:02 10-Jun-2014 Arrival at inward office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE
10:42 10-Jun-2014 Departure from inward office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE
11:04 10-Jun-2014 INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE
12:37 10-Jun-2014 SL. KANGNAM
13:13 10-Jun-2014 Arrival at delivery office SL. KANGNAM
15:54 10-Jun-2014 Delivery complete SL. KANGNAM

Recipient : h*j MOON()

Result : Delivery complete

Guest nomarionette

guadi said: @nomarionette‌ @vnlmhfan‌ - can you edit your posts? The ones with gifs and magazine scans. I'm on my phone; I can't link the actual posts on page 1867. For future reference: It's against soompi's rule to post too many pics or gifs in one post because it takes longer to load and scroll. We usually have a lot of pics and gifs per page, without spoiler tags each page would take forever to load. If you have more than two or three pics or gifs, please put the rest in spoilers: (spoiler) Insert your images (/spoiler) Replace ( ) with [ ] for it to work. Thanks :)

Guest Moonrain

yyanz1 said:

UPDATE :  Minho's birthday project

Hello everyone, here's the update on Minho's birthday projects. I have mailed out the gift & scrapbook to Starhaus last Saturday. The estimated delivery time is 2-3 days. Hopefully, the parcel will get to Starhaus (and of course Minho) in good condition.  [-O<  *fingers crossed* :) 

Guest cutecutegirl

Hi Minoz! ^ ^On Monday,in the program "Showbiz",Lee Min Ho oppa is part of the talk for the show! Unfortunately the low speed of internet has made me unable to watch it now & I have to wait to watch at 10 p.m in the Arirang Channel in satellite.I CANNOT WAIT to see what they say about oppa!PLEASE! if anyone can see it here,shares what they say! ^ ^ TNX AN OCEAN! :)  http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv2/Tv_PlusHomepage_Week6F.asp?PROG_CODE=TVCR0112&Menu_Code=100786&F_Date=2014-06-09&sys_lang=Eng

cutecutegirl said: Hi Minoz! ^ ^On Monday,in the program "Showbiz",Lee Min Ho oppa is part of the talk for the show! Unfortunately the low speed of internet has made me unable to watch it now & I have to wait to watch at 10 p.m in the Arirang Channel in satellite.I CANNOT WAIT to see what they say about oppa!PLEASE! if anyone can see it here,shares what they say! ^ ^ TNX AN OCEAN! :)

Minho says, 'NO TO PESTS!"  [-X
BprGiYTCcAABf77.png:large
cr Eider FB
MINnisfree in China :)BpsVSAHCAAE1NSA.jpg:large
cr MinozACKLEs weibo
This appears to be another product from Aishang, the makers of Isuni potato chips, so perhaps we can expect more CFs from them? BpqzwVBCYAIpFIt.jpg:large
cr minoz-萱妈 weibo

Guest califgirl

Fried snack food? Come on, Minho. Minoz have gained so much weight with Kyochon fried chicken and Isun potato chips and now you want us to eat fried snack food? Your Minoz will all become real cows, live up to our name :))