Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

Found this video....

Minho's expression @0.51 was so funny when the PD mentioned "My Everything" as the song he should use when he propose to his gf. :))

http://youtu.be/Yynaxwv6Vtc

and his answer @0.55 to use "Wrongful Encounter by Kim Gun Mo.   =)) =)) 

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Will Lee Min Ho Spend More Time In China?
Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is in high demand in China. Chinese fans just can't see to get enough of the popular actor after his hit series "The Heirs."

If fans thought that that China's interest in the actor peaked when he became the first Korean star to appear on China's CCTV "Spring Holiday Celebration," they were wrong. He was recently chosen as the most wanted star to appear on a Chinese television show.

The mobile site Tencent said that Lee Min Ho earned 29 percent of the vote with 130,864 people voting for him. In second place is FT Island singer and actor Lee Hongki, whose most recent drama "Bride of the Century" was a hit in China. He earned about 100,000 votes.

According to Chinese media, Lee Min Ho has become the face of the Hallyu in China and his fans are eager to see him on television again. And it's rumored that he may soon return to film another program.

His dramas "Boys Over Flowers" and "City Hunter" were already hits there but his appearance as the reluctant heir Kim Tan in "The Heirs" propelled his stardom even further.

When he recently filmed the Mobile Messenger Line mini-drama "One Line Love," it hit 20 million views even though it was only a three-part 15-minute advertisement. If it were up to his Chinese fans, Lee Min Ho would just move to China.

Fans are so enthusiastic when he goes to China he is mobbed at the airport and finds it difficult to leave his room. But his fans' enthusiasm has also shown positive results in China.

Minoz fans plan to build libraries in poor areas of China. His fans also donated money to UNICEF and sent rescue supplies to earthquake victims in China's Ya'an province. They provided free lunches for poor children and helped build clean water wells.

Lee Min Ho said he is genuinely touched by his fans efforts on his behalf.

The actor is currently in Korea filming "Gangnam Blues," which takes place during the 1970s and concerns the land grab for the yet-to-be-developed Gangnam area of Seoul. Political powers and gangsters face off in an attempt to acquire the real estate. Lee Min Ho will play the leading role.

Lee Min Ho and Lee Hongki are not the only Hallyu stars in demand in China. Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, Park Yoochun and Jang Geun Suk are also very popular there. More Hallyu stars are being cast in Chinese productions. Kim Tae Hee will appear in a 40-episode Chinese drama about a famed calligrapher. Song Hye Kyo appeared in John Woo's film "The Crossing."

Some have called this recent surge in popularity the "second Hallyu wave."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/24210/20140606/will-lee-min-ho-spend-more-time-in-china.htm

Finally, we hear from him!  <:-P  This guy always knows when he should turn up....just when we've bitten off our nails and scraped every surface to get news of him.  Wonder if the spy photo of him on location had anything to do with it  :-w His updates also imply that he hasn't been staying in Seoul all this time.  I'm actually happy to know this since he's safer and much more rested this way (vs going on long drives to/from location).  
By the way, he does not look that skinny to me----and the hair does not seem to be that short, either. This makes me doubly happy \:D/
Some lucky girl got to meet him today and posted on weibo:Bpdb4P3CUAA3JQg.jpg:largeBpdcBbhCYAAAXQf.jpg:large
source
Wonder if there's anything interesting with her post----can a kind soul translate, please?  Thanks!

Guest Moonrain

Its so nice to hear from Minho, seemed like ages since we last saw him. 

Because of Minho drought, i dreamt of him last night, we were supposed to go on a date so he picks me up but i made him wait for 3 hours (crazy right) but whats even crazier is he waited for me, then i woke up. first thing i thought was 'michoso'??? why would i make him wait for even one minute??? then no kissing scene???

~X( it sucks:((

@pixie0622 those artwork are coming out maybe because of that rumor about his next drama, but i hope its not true :(
This pic is old right?6964db43gw1eh4ufs3y3kj215o0rs78d.jpg
Cr: SeoJeong

@moonrain Were you watching BOF when you dozed off?  Cz you did a Jandi on him in your dream  :))
Why is his name being attached to that movie?  Is this just a case of wishful thinking or people using him to drum up publicity for the drama? [-(
That pic looks like from the IMX batch of photos intended for the Japanese market.  His hair was still reddish-brown :)
Oops...top of the page.  Let me post this cool fanart for GB.BpauC6ECMAEr86o.png
source

@marwa zizo That a capella version of Minho's "Painful Love" is daebak!  For a non-serious singer, his voice is exceptionally strong especially in holding those long high notes  =D> This version I actually prefer especially for my bedtime lullaby---pure, unadulterated Minho to accompany me to dreamland oniongifsemoticons06.gif

Guest Moonrain

itemprop="name" style="font-size: 1.6em; box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"GUY CANDY: Lee Min Ho is the Standard Man

by Nancy Z on Fri, Jun 06, 2014

Lee-Min-Ho-LOfficiel-Hommes-Magazine-MayLee Min Ho is featured in the recent L'Officiel Hommes Korea May 2014 issue, and he is called the 'Standard Man' on the cover. Considering the trajectory of his life, from the lows after his auto accident to his stratospheric rise to Hallyu stardom, with his integrity and dedication to achieve his ideals, he has truly brought a new standard for the young Asian male who is not only handsome on the outside but also beautiful on the inside.

He did this photo-shoot around the time he was starting on the new film Gangnam Blues, and he conveys a cool, almost aloof but pensive look, every bit a man on the rise who men in the business world may aspire to.

All I can say is that looking at Lee Min Ho seems to always make me speechless. I recall people saying that when you look at the world famous Mona Lisa painting, no matter where you stand, you feel that she is looking at you. Well, that's how I feel when I look at these photos.

He's looking at you!

Source: Dramafever

Guest Moonrain

Lee Min Ho Becomes The Brand Ambassador For “Yadea” Electric Bike [CF]by May on June 6, 2014

Screen-Shot-2014-06-06-at-3.01.10-PM-790

Wow! It’s amazing to see how much his popularity has grown!
The super popular South Korean actor Lee Min Ho is the new Chinese brand ambassador for the sporty and cool Yadea electric bike. Yadea is the first company in the world that sells e-scooters and e-bicycles with an annual output of 3,000,000 pieces that are sold all over the world.
For such a great product that is demanded globally, it was only natural to choose a global star that is loved by many to endorse the new brand. Lee Min Ho was the perfect choice for the Chinese brand as he is very much loved by Chinese fans.
Check out the fun, happy and cool CF that stars Lee Min Ho below!

Source

Guest yyanz1

pixie0622 said:
Some lucky girl got to meet him today and posted on weibo:

Wonder if there's anything interesting with her post----can a kind soul translate, please?  Thanks!

Guest califgirl

@maja Thank you for providing the translation. I was confused reading the translation on his facebook this morning about him going to New York lol.

^^Thank you @vnlmhfan‌ for the ENG trans :) And welcome to the thread >:D< Hope to see more of you here! Re the interview, I like that he was a little more chatty about his family. LoL at his parents critiquing him about his English. It doesn't help that his sister, I read, is very good at it. I'm really most curious about his Dad. I have read mountains of interviews on MH but I had not seen anything remotely related to his father. I'm sure with a famous son like him, he would prefer to be low-profile. But does anybody here have any info on uri abeoji?

Guest prosperity

guadi said: @prosperity - that got to be the most expensive movie ticket ever! :)
Hope you get to meet him too! Maybe he'll do a lot of promos like having viewing parties with the audience. 

Guest vnlmhfan

pixie0622

said: ^^Thank you @vnlmhfan‌ for the ENG trans

:)

And welcome to the thread >

:D

< Hope to see more of you here! Re the interview, I like that he was a little more chatty about his family. LoL at his parents critiquing him about his English. It doesn't help that his sister, I read, is very good at it. I'm really most curious about his Dad. I have read mountains of interviews on MH but I had not seen anything remotely related to his father. I'm sure with a famous son like him, he would prefer to be low-profile. But does anybody here have any info on uri abeoji?