Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest guadi

74a07e58jw1efrblboavzj20k00s8wgt.jpgWhat happened to his socks??? :-/

74a07e58jw1efrbldoejrj20d00tagna.jpg74a07e58jw1efrblf9skqj20d00tatb5.jpg
By Ermenegildo Zegna

Blue pants would stand out more with white background. 
Next magazine spread, hopefully we'll get scenery incorporated, instead of plain studio background [-O<
(cr. 索腿控)

Guest prosperity

OMG I'm going to press charges against L'OFFICIEL HOMMES and Lee Min Ho, they are trying to kill me.

File:Faints.gif

I can't…. Lee Min Ho with his hair pushed back… Jesus….
This whole spread is just E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
He looks like sex, I bet he smells like a unicorn. I just… Lordt!

Guest guadi

Daejang with minomi pictures are adorable :x It's extra adorable because Choi Young is such a macho stoic character and bts pics are such a contrast. And the yellow mum :x 

Guest prosperity

@Mimibecon, my favorite LMH accessories are the pushed back hair and ahjussi bodyguard. Yaaaassss :))
@guadi thank you

Are you watching GOT from season 1 or… ? Fargo? let me check that out as well, I need a new show, since right now I seem to be in a drought. Yes B613 is draggy, they need to wrap that up and start on something new.

Guest califgirl

@jellylovesfaith‌ Thanks for the throwback Thurs post. The Korean songs are very beautiful melodic, you can feel them even though you don't understand the language. I'm currently rewatching BOF, and I have to get a box of Klenex every time the I will be waiting for you song is on.

Guest califgirl

@jellylovesfaith‌ I busted out laughing when reading what you wrote abt the Cupid song. My thought exactly, I was thinking to myself "what the heck is a shiny boy?" when I first heard it. I still don't know what it means but can't help listening to it every day.

Guest guadi

@pixie - it's a different brand. The one from SBS was by Lord and Tailor. I think blue would work well with this set-up. 
938184a2gw1efr0s4nwpvj20kk0t1gom.jpg
This is my favorite look. Like the way he's connecting with the camera; slightly scrunching his eyebrows. See some bad boy attitude here. 

@prosperity - I'm on Season 1. But I've seen some parts of season 2 already by accident. I'm re-reading LOTR. In the mood for fantasy this summer. Since you're a big fan of GoT,

new Rolling Stone's interview with GRRM. It's lengthy, but his answers are nice to read. Fargo, I haven't seen it yet. But it's been getting a lot of positive reviews.

Guest jellylovesfaith

@alesia44, @Mimibecon and @califgirl thanks guys :D 
@Mimi which team? Hmmm... Not sure. Can i be team Minho? I like every team so i guess I'm team everyone :P 
Another pic for Kyochon Thailand! 
1926698_676408225764494_5803670722249287
cr: kyothfb
And for LG :D
10302747_675949349143715_319617002425899

wonder what this says 1797498_675949359143714_7932834701046702

cr: LG

Guest jellylovesfaith

awww i absolutely adore him here! He seems so carefree and happy. And he doesn't look tired either. Just seems so relaxed, just like the boy next door with the killer smile :x 
10157193_520714871371927_554763609073782

the most gorgeous thing about Minho is that when he smiles, it just radiates his entire face. His eyes crinkle and sometimes he goes into a fit of adorkable giggles and you just know that he's genuinely happy and not just faking it. It's like he truly appreciates all the lengths his Minoz go for him and when i see him like this i always think that he himself feels privileged to be there, sharing the moment with his fans... how can anyone not love him? 
cr: as tagged

class="at_title"Lee Min Ho Ranks Number 1 For Taiwan's '2014 Asian God' Polls

Lee Min Ho Ranks Number 1 For Taiwan's '2014 Asian God' Polls

Hallyu star Lee Min Ho has been ranked number 1 for Taiwan's '2014 Asian God' polls. 

Other stars on the poll include actor Kim Soo Hyun, EXO's Kris, Lu Han, Lay and Tao.

Kim Soo Hyun took third place with 9,963,038 votes while Kris, Lu Han, Lay and Tao ranked second, fourth, tenth and eleventh place in the polls. 

This poll was taken from January 26 and Lee Min Ho ranked first with 10,013,151 votes.

Lee Min Ho received huge popularity in China due to his role in the popular drama, "The Heirs."

The Chinese media revealed that in order to be considered an 'Asian God', the contestants had to have good features as well as talent. After finding out the Lee Min Ho had topped the polls, they stated that he had long legs and was suitable for the the number 1 position.

K-pop and Hallyu dominated the competition as 5 of the top 10 people were K-pop idols and actors.

MWave has reported that Lee Min Ho was also ranked number one for the "Korean Drama god" with 510, 765 votes, one third of the total number. 

Despite winning such a large number of votes from fans, Lee Min Ho recently disappointed people who attended the Beijing motor show to see him. 

The actor sent his greetings through a pre-recorded video, which reportedly caused half the audience to leave the booth where they were introducing a new car that was to be advertised by Lee Min Ho. 

Allkpop reports that Lee Min Ho's absence was a misunderstanding rather than a lack of care on the actors' part. 

Lee's agency, Starhaus Entertainment, made sure to let fans know that they had not been stood up.

They wrote on their official website, "Lee Min Ho did not receive an invitation to the Beijing motor show this time. Please have no misunderstandings. As you may know, Lee Min Ho is filming for a movie. From now on, we will formally announce his activities in China."

Lee Min Ho recently held a three-part fan meeting at Pacifico Yokohama Hall in late March. He expressed his appreciation for his fans soon afterwards by stating, "I wanted to return the love I've received until now and continue to meet fans through other activities besides production so I prepared this stage."

Lee added, "My precious memories with my fans always give me energy in my life."

credit: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/88932/20140422/lee-min-ho-ranks-number-1-for-taiwans-2014-asian-god-polls.htm

Guest califgirl

I'm totally in love with his classic look on L'Officiel Homme. I'm daydreaming about Minho in the Great Gatsby with DiCaprio.