Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest guadi

@windupbird95 - thank you for translating. We'll wait for more ^:)^ Sleep is very important, go :))
Questions from fans at the end are so cute :))
Edit:
I guess I'll add the first line: this is apparently a very exclusive interview. Guests appearing for this program before were the likes of Yao Chen, Zhao Wei, Andy Lau, etc... And he's the first Korean to be interviewed for this particular Sina program. 

@califgirl I agree to disagree.   I agree with windupbird95’s comment “I think the trick is sifting the real news from the Chinese media and weibo.  :)) It's frustrating (and horrifying at times when the media throws shade at LMH) but weibo and the forums are where the news are at when LMH's China whereabouts or endorsements are concerned. English translated news sites are horribly slow and many things get lost in translation.     Not everything that is posted on those sites should be shared, especially those posts that are an invasion of his privacy, however telling others not to post because you don’t want to read it is not the way to go either.

Guest yyanz1

First part of the Q&A...

Q: Firstly, thanks Lee Min Ho for accepting exclusive interview with Sina. Before this, Sina (??) has only interviewed Chinese star such as Yao Chen, Zhao Wei, Andy Lau, etc., which are all Chinese big shot actor. You are the first Korean star that we interviewed. What is your feelings?

A: Thank you ( in Chinese)! First of all, I feel very honoured for being able to do such an interview. I will try my best to complete an interesting and honest interview.

Q: Are you able to reveal Gangnam Blue filming progress?

A: After the end of this China trip, I will have 2 more days before the shooting starts when I am back in Korea. Due to the recent packed schedules, as compared to previous work, the preparation time for this round is not sufficient, hence I do feel some anxiety and was under great pressure. Now that I can finally concentrate on filming Gangnam Blue, my mood has eased considerably. 

Q : In City Hunter, there were a lot of wonderful action scenes. So for Gangnam Blue, will there be any action scenes that are different?

A: GB will be the ultimate version of an action packed movie (??).  In CH, there are a lot of scenes that involves the usage of props in executing the cool action scenes (??). In GB, actions scenes emphasise more on authenticity, more cruel and more  are more realistic, brutal and powerful.     

Q: In filing The Heirs, a lot of people were discussing about ?? bangs. Do you prefer to keep your bangs or to style it up?

A: Depends on occasion, in the past prefer to keep the bang. But now I like it both (bang and style up). Will style it for formal events , most of then time I keep my bangs down.   

Q: You have played numerous rich & handsome roles, do you have any special thoughts in playing such role?

A: All drama male leads are handsome. From what I have leart and experience, to go according to the script's feeling is the most handsome.    

The article is too long. Based on my Chinese reading speed, it gonna take days. hahahaha.. hopefully the others are able to translate it fast enough tmr ! Gotta go to bed alr!

p/s : please correct me if I am wrong/lost in the translations due to my poor Chinese. Some of the words are translated with the help of google.   ;;)

Hi all....  I feel terrible sorry for causing this confusion in this thread.

Think I should be the main culprit that usually "posts anything and everything" from Weibo to here.

Even the automobile event news was also from me.  At that time, since it was proper article with even time and booth info, I thought it was genuine (At least it was not from a simple weibo post)  Thus when I read the weibo from the MC that he is not coming, I also immediate inform here... (but of cos her reason that it's clash of schedule was also incorrect as starhaus says they didn't even receive an invite to attend)

Well... I feel burdensome now and terrible sorry.  I will take note not to posts so much from now on... anyway I think he would be so busy with his movie as well. 

guadi said: Sina interview is up. 
Paging all peeps who can read Chinese :)]
http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/s/renwuzhi51/index.shtml

I thought we'd get a video interview :-? Just print? No video? 

Guest guadi

@mtdt - don't feel bad. It's okay. I saw the news popping up too and Starhaus didn't exactly make it clear whether he was coming or going. 
Though, I guess his "sad" selfie was their signal that he's ending promotional activities to focus on GB. 
You are a very vaulable member here. Don't feel bad and thank you for all your contributions to this thread :) 

Guest yyanz1

mtdt said:

Think I should be the main culprit that usually "posts anything and everything" from Weibo to here.

Even the automobile event news was also from me.  At that time, since it was proper article with even time and booth info, I thought it was genuine (At least it was not from a simple weibo post)  Thus when I read the weibo from the MC that he is not coming, I also immediate inform here... (but of cos her reason that it's clash of schedule was also incorrect as starhaus says they didn't even receive an invite to attend)

Well... I feel burdensome now and terrible sorry.  I will take note not to posts so much from now on... anyway I think he would be so busy with his movie as well. 

Guest guadi

if there's a need to show a well-sculpted physique in my works, time permitting, I'll be willing to work out more for the scenes. 

Guest guadi

KNTV Lee Min Ho Encore Concert 2014 CF

You can catch him and his wonderful/groundbreaking/fashionforward wardrobe on 5/15 on KNTV at 11:15pm.

this is for @giselle_tw as it's choco related.

古月麒:以后要是有了女朋友,会不会就不太关心choco了?在国外工作太久,回家后choco会不会不认识你了?

李敏镐:不久前带choco去拍摄现场,它不跟着我跟着经纪人,让我很失落。我对choco也没有太执着,在家里对choco而言我姐姐第一我第二我妈第三,我维持第二名。

Fan Qn: Next time when u have a GF, will you neglect Choco?  While you are always out of country working, will Choco still recognize you when u return home?

LMH: Recently I brought Choco to a filming site, but she doesn't follows me around instead stick to my Manager, I was disappointed.  I am not too persistent/inflexible towards Choco,  to Choco at home, my sister is always her no1, then it's me and my mom would be no3.  I am maintaining to always be her no2.

Guest yyanz1

this is for @giselle_tw as it's choco related.

古月麒:以后要是有了女朋友,会不会就不太关心choco了?在国外工作太久,回家后choco会不会不认识你了?

李敏镐:不久前带choco去拍摄现场,它不跟着我跟着经纪人,让我很失落。我对choco也没有太执着,在家里对choco而言我姐姐第一我第二我妈第三,我维持第二名。

Fan Qn: Next time when u have a GF, will you neglect Choco?  While you are always out of country working, will Choco still recognize you when u return home?

LMH: Recently I brought Choco to a filming site, but she doesn't follows me around instead stick to my Manager, I was disappointed.  I am not too persistent/inflexible towards Choco,  to Choco at home, my sister is always her no1, then it's me and my mom would be no3.  I am maintaining to always be her no2.

Our jagiya is OOT. He's not answering the Qs properly. Aishhh...

Guest califgirl

I'm so sorry I made you feel bad

:( . Didn't mean it, just got frustrated the continuing confusing news. Once again, I appologize.

Guest Moonrain

@guadi said:

if there's a need to show a well-sculpted physique in my works, time permitting, I'll be willing to work out more for the scenes. 

I know I am one to get upset when unreliable info of LMH gets posted on here,but its understandable that not everyone can tell what sources are reliable especially if its in a foreign language.

Best thing we can do is if your not sure the info of LMH that youre about to share is reliable dont post it or better yet pm one of the veteran posters and ask them to avoid troubles.

Those who see such a post what you can do is ignore it or you yourself track the source find if it's legit ask others about it,kindly pm the poster to not rely on the source if such info is indeed unreliable.

What I am trying to say is that there is no need for debates if the info is true or not,we're here to support LMH, any info once false can be true,or once true can be declared false,that really up to LMH agency. Of course some of us fans have been here longer know alot more about LMH,so we can tell a little more if any info is true or not.

Personally anything coming from the chinese media I take it with a grain of salt especially now more than ever,since LMH was in heirs,there is much pandemonium and KT fever.Not all info from Chinese media is false but ,either way I am cautious as to believe what I read. But that's just me

Lets keep the atmosphere in harmony for LMH sake.