Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

OMG OMG
for those that dont know, when the faith thread was quite active, I was given the nickname of bunny mcpervert because of my love for bunnies and well my perviness in regards to LMH. So seeing LMH with this bunny in his hand. Really makes me spazz like no other !! He's holding me hahahah
tumblr_n49e1zRI241tx7ds3o2_r2_400.gif

adlyn13 said: OMG OMG
for those that dont know, when the faith thread was quite active, I was given the nickname of bunny mcpervert because of my love for bunnies and well my perviness in regards to LMH. So seeing LMH with this bunny in his hand. Really makes me spazz like no other !! He's holding me hahahah

@Mimibecon‌

Yes I was pretty active towards the latter part after faith actually aired,but nonetheless the convos were great,made amazing friends there too.Gotta say the best thread ever.

Very steamy thread ,we all blame LMH or should I,say Daejang ah well ,its one in the same

adlyn13 said: @Mimibecon‌ Yes I was pretty active towards the latter part after faith actually aired,but nonetheless the convos were great,made amazing friends there too.Gotta say the best thread ever. Very steamy thread ,we all blame LMH or should I,say Daejang ah well ,its one in the same

Guest jellylovesfaith

@adlyn13: so you are one of the frequent posters in the Faith thread, I have been frequent in that thread when it was active. At that time, I was too shy and not confident to join the conversions/discussions there but I still remember the username some of the very active / most humorous posters on the Faith thread: Awesomeduck (she is a real comedian and one of the most humorous posters there), Guadi, Brisei, Prosperity..., sorry I can't remember your name and some others, I'm also not sure if Adamfever was there. The Faith thread is really amazing, all of the posters there are very naughty, funny, creative and have very good sense of humor. Sometimes I wonder why the Faith drama itself is not very funny but the Faith posters can be so creative that they could be able to create very interesting

Omg I know :( it seems that I've missed out on such an awesome thread so sad... I'm from Sri lanka and the Korean wave hit there in the latter part of 2012 when they first started showing Dae Jang Geum. That took like 3 months to finish and by the time I discovered faith it was already mid 2013 so I kept stalking all the th pages but didn't get much info. Then I lurked on dramabeans and finally found out about soompi but then it was too late to join the faith thread :( but I do lurk there quite often :) the power of daejang is too strong to resist :x

jellylovesfaith said: Omg I know :( it seems that I've missed out on such an awesome thread so sad... I'm from Sri lanka and the Korean wave hit there in the latter part of 2012 when they first started showing Dae Jang Geum. That took like 3 months to finish and by the time I discovered faith it was already mid 2013 so I kept stalking all the th pages but didn't get much info. Then I lurked on dramabeans and finally found out about soompi but then it was too late to join the faith thread :( but I do lurk there quite often :) the power of daejang is too strong to resist :x

Guest jellylovesfaith

Mimibecon said: @Jellylovesfaith: Faith thread is really amazing, interesting and funny, I recommend you to go back and read it from the beginning or so. I plan to go backreading the Faith thread too ;)). I couldn't stop laughing when reading everyone's pervy posts there, especially from the later half onwards when the new characters appeared and the Imja couple entered their deeper relationship :-j. Oh I thought you are from Australia but in fact you are from Sri Lanka  ;;)

Guest jellylovesfaith

Minho-ya, no matter how hard you stretch your arms, even you cannot hug all your Minoz at once :P 
10173794_518305338279547_896945492719753 cr: LG

Guest califgirl

Do you know if GB will be released in North American theaters like Hyun Bin's new movie (according to Dramafever news)? I hope so coz I've been tortured enough to wait for his movie to come out this Dec. I know it will take a while for dvds, depending how well it does in theaters.