Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

[iNFO-LOTTE DUTY FREE FAMILY CONCERT 18.4.14] Lee Min Ho came out to the stage with the all-black suit, his expression is solemn and sad. Lee Min Ho said "As a person, i am really sad, my heart hurts very much. At this very moment people are still trying various ways of rescue operations, all of us really hope that all of them can go home safely to their family's arms! Now, what can we do? all that we can do, is PRAY, PRAY, AND PRAY AGAIN! I hope everyone can go home safely! "

Host: "But, do you know your work has been giving us a lot of strength? Do you know that a lot of Chinese people here who attend the event, are also missing their friends and relatives. Can you say some words to express your condolence?"

Lee Min Ho: "We won't ever lose hope, let's pray for all of them to come back home safely, and healthily. Today's event is scheduled for everyone to perform, but now changed for a simple greeting. However, i believe that there will be more opportunities in the future, where we can make more good memories~"

Host: "Now, you are busy filming the movie?"

Lee Min Ho: "Yes i am, now i am currently shooting for my new movie and by the second half of the year, i will meet all of you~"

Finally, Lee Min Ho actually can express his condolences through his eyes, he stood up carefully, look at every direction and said "I hope, the next time we meet, we're happy and healthy", then Lee Min Ho left the stage. 

Original source: SUMMER_mino@weibo

For Minoz Korea, please be strong. All International Minoz are with you. We will pray for everyone to come home safely to their family. This will be our one and only post about Lotte Duty Free Family Concert 18.4.14. #PrayForSouthKorea

Credit: Official Minoz Indonesia

I saw a few pics of him at tonite lotte fm. (Private mgs from minoz) His hair is all black and in a all black suit. Very solemn and serious. A few pics can see his eyes are teary too.

He is really affected and hope everyone in Korea would be strong and #PrayForSouthKorea

I heard that Minho cried in LOTTE DUTY FREE FM tonight :(

what can I do now?? What can I do for Minho?? For South Korea??

It's hurt!! I can't stop crying!!

Minho can't keep his tears not drop :(

Pray for South Korea

Guest guadi

FILA pics - look like his hair is black??? Am I hallucinating?  @-) 
87c499begw1efk6o72gdbj20ku0fmdgw.jpg
So adorable :x From All My Life J. Version
(cr. logo)

Guest guadi

#李敏镐# 乐天家族演唱会最后改为谈话节目,个人觉得理所当然,没什么遗憾的。另外李先生的人气再次让人感到激动!诺大一个奥林匹克体育场馆,共一万五千名观众,过半数在李先生谈话之后悉数离场。他们,只为你而来。
(cr. 小丸子啖樱桃)paging @mtdt - is this true? Most fans came to see him only, and then they left after his part ended? What other artists were supposed to be there today?

Guest krazywap

lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye.jpg

Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho explain their decision to attend Lotte event in light of tragic ship accident

Although celebrities were canceling events left and right out of respect for the passenger ship accident, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye ultimately decided to attend Lotte's duty-free shop event on April 18 with thoughtful explanations behind their decisions. It was originally to be a three day event from April 18 to April 20, but the last two dates were canceled.  

However, the circumstances for April 18 were different as the main audience for this event was foreigners, more than 10,000 foreigners already entered the country in order to take part in the event; therefore, a sudden cancellation was deemed impossible, according to the Lotte duty-free shop's side.  The people believed they could not forcefully turn away the overseas spectators, who purchased plane tickets and booked hotels in Korea just for this event.  

Subsequently, the Lotte duty-free shop and the two actors' agencies held a lengthy discussion during which Lotte's party offered to reduce the time and scale as well as change the formation and nature of the event.  The singing and performances by the Hallyu stars were changed into a mass prayer for the safe return of the ferry's passengers.  

In relation to this event appearance, Lee Min Ho's agency Starhaus Entertainment told Newsen, "We were hoping that the event would get postponed.  However, we also thought the promise made to the fans who visited Korea in order to see Lee Min Ho was important.  As the event's nature changed so that we could all pray for the safe return of the sunken ferry's passengers together, we reached a point of agreement and decided to take part in the event.  Our hearts were still heavy, but we decided to keep our promise to the fans."

Park Shin Hye's agency S.A.L.T Entertainment told Newsen, "We decided to take part in the event.  The event wasn't going to be fun and exciting, but rather solemn. We decided to take part because they told us we could all wish for the safe return of the passenger ship's victims.  The best alternative would have been to postpone the event so we could meet the fans later at a time everyone could smile.  However, we cautiously decided to appear as we deemed blindly postponing the event discourteous to the international fans who came to Korea in order to see Park Shin Hye."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/park-shin-hye-and-lee-min-ho-explain-their-decision-to-attend-lotte-event-in-light-of-tragic-ship-accident

@guadi I don't think you're hallucinating, because I also think his hair is black at Fila photo shoot. So it must be recent.

I also saw yesterday event pics, the celebrities like LMH, PSH and idol group (2PM, B1A4) attended the event. All of them dressed up in black or black and white. It looks like they didn't appear together in one stage (because I didn't see their picture on stage together), they appeared one by one according their part then talk to audiences and other celebrities just wait until their turn to walk on the stage and do their part.

-----------------------------------------------------
Lee Minho for Kyochon Indonesia

BlewHUHCMAA-uWm.jpg:large
Blevqm3CQAAE7WT.jpg:large

guadi said: #李敏镐# 乐天家族演唱会最后改为谈话节目,个人觉得理所当然,没什么遗憾的。另外李先生的人气再次让人感到激动!诺大一个奥林匹克体育场馆,共一万五千名观众,过半数在李先生谈话之后悉数离场。他们,只为你而来。
(cr. 小丸子啖樱桃)paging @mtdt - is this true? Most fans came to see him only, and then they left after his part ended? What other artists were supposed to be there today?

Hi guys :) can someone please tell me what is in his bucket list? I got curious about and thank you all for all the great pics and comments! They make my day each and every day totally love it

Guest jellylovesfaith

oh these two...1514598_10152119304026961_77177405863751
cr: Dramafever

and of course

10247249_10152117552411961_5717439384624
his expression just melts me inside :x

cr: Dramafever 

I heard minho's fans left after minho part end too.

Yes I also read that after minho section, alot of pple also left and looks like the stadium only left half the crowd...

Guest jellylovesfaith

Are they new pics? I love his black hair.

I think so, at least the first one.. I agree! He looks super sexy with black hair. They should ban him from changing hair color again. Red cannot compare to the black hair of hotness :P

Guest califgirl

Do Korean actors get syndication residuals? The reason I ask is because of the massive success of BOF. It was sold in 19 countries, and even now it's still on the Dramafever top 10 most popular drama list.

Hello to all.
I see some familiar names and I send my love to them and to the people that to not know me let me introduce myself.
Addicted to Kdramas the last 3 years.
Having nothing to do I started playing with my Netflix and their foreign dramas list.
I read the BOF synopsis and because  I missed my high school years I decided to give it a try.
 The rest is history and I do not have to tell you that I abandoned my American tv since then.
Make a long story short ,Lee Min Ho is MY FIRST (sounds scandalous) and that means unforgettable.
Ofcourse I like some more but they are not like him.
  During this difficult time for S.Koreans my mind is in t he families that lost their relatives and to the families that do not have any info for their loved ones.May God help them all.
I was trying  not to post anythingthe last days because I understand the situation .
But and I mean it, seeing the clip for the OSIM making I could not but think that this director acts like a teen fangirl. Did they work again in the past? He doesn't let our baby to go and I can not stop by smiling watching it.
 That reminds me why I chose to be LMH' s fan.His cuteness , down to Earth personality and his ability to make you feel like you know each for years.
  Let's hope tomorrow it's going to be a day with better news.

@kiklamino welcome to this thread, yes the director act like teen fangirl, I can't forget his twinkling eyes and smile when looking at Lee Minho closely :))
-------------------------------------------------

New pics from LG  :D

a85aad37gw1efkpofdju0j20hr09vwfm.jpg

a85aad37gw1efkpsjlzzaj20r808c402.jpg
a85aad37gw1efkppj1a1pj20r808ct9x.jpg
a85aad37gw1efkprtpo7tj21400rsq6z.jpg72420dcbgw1efikucn0krj20qo1oaaha.jpg

Lotte Catalog
a85aad37gw1efktbgj8i4j21dj1vlndf.jpg

938184a2gw1efkpe1d4wxj20gb0bojss.jpg
a85aad37gw1efktblmhs5j20nn0zgtcq.jpg

cr: lotte catalog
uploaded by: ochloe + leeminhoweibar