Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;""Gangnam Blues" Shooting Place #강남블루스

cr. Jiwon Kim

Guest yyanz1

I remember a post saying that GB (as written) is rated 19+ (or PG) like most of Yoo Ha's films. We were surmising that the rating may have to do more with violence and foul language rather than sex/ nudity (natch!).  Based on the few KFilms that I've watched, there is a clear divide between Korean films and Korean dramas since the latter are antiseptic and heavily-censored to screen to a wide audience.   Kfilms, on the other hand, run the gamut of themes from homosexuality to psychological thrillers and yes, graphic sex.  Minho did say that we will see him do things that he's never done before like swear/ use foul language.  Try to watch Yoo Ha's

A Broken Flower

and

Dirty Carnival

so you can better appreciate his style.

I also wish that Minho won't have to do explicit sex scenes (unless we're alone together)....and judging from his career path, I doubt he will.  

Guest yyanz1

I read somewhere that someone (a Korean celeb) called him a one-hit wonder (or something like that) during the BOF days. He has proved otherwise. =D

gaeingoh said: Our focus now is on GB.  I was checking out on some of the film Yoo Ha directed and the common factor I see is violence, uncouth behaviour, foul language and steamy sex scene.  I now have to slowly switch my LMH Daejang/Kim Tan/LYS mode to a filthy, uncouth, bad mouth bad*** character as KJD .. I am not sure if my imagination of this character is correct, however looking at the past Yoo Ha lead, I do not think I am far off. I have 6 months to switch mode before the film comes out or I know I am going to suffer the same situation with JIS, watching him is Winter... and then Dirty Carnival ... I couldn't bring myself to finish the later. God help me, by the time GB is out, i hope I am prepared ... :D

@nevrmind, heres a short prayer .. Dear Lord my God, I pray for the victims and families of the ferry accident.  Give strength, hope and courage to their love ones and if it is your will, please bring the lost ones safely back and pray that those who died, that you will bring them to your keep. Give strength and courage to those who are helping in the search. Amen!

Guest jellylovesfaith

we are talking about the guy who hardly took off his shirt in the Heirs (Darn it Heirs, he even surfed for you!) and the guy who has never been shirtless in any photo shoot (much to the disappointment of girls across the world) and no deep v-neck with buttons undone does not count Minho. I don't think i've seen a full view of his body on screen since his BOF days and that was far too long ago. And I'm not entirely sure I like the director's handling of those scenes either (Frozen Flower felt a bit exaggerated). Plus his audience is established due to his flower-boy (especially his the fans who became fans due to Heirs) image so i doubt he will plunge that deep just yet. But on the flip side, i do approve shirtless fighting scenes (please let there be some of them!). :D

Guest jellylovesfaith

Starhaus Entertainment Facebook Update
Lee Minho's "All My Life" China Special EditionPhoto: Starhaus Entertainment Facebook Update Lee Minho's "All My Life" China Special Edition ► http://t.cn/8s0RTcY  ▬ Sorina ∞ cr hkweibo
cr: Starhaus
Minho for LG!!!! Stop it stop it stop it you're making me melt Minho-ya!!

1979719_672680929470557_3119144581820441
10151237_672680899470560_195606827654075

10267776_672680936137223_54258491154471510151754_672680926137224_233280211660399
10151325_672680916137225_252343826276216

cr: LG

yyanz1 said:

I read somewhere that someone (a Korean celeb) called him a one-hit wonder (or something like that) during the BOF days. He has proved otherwise. =D

Guest jellylovesfaith

Sigh and i was just about to hop on a jeju air plane..... but then again who needs korean when you make us speechless anyway right? 1471137_10152116263401961_65535527388484
cr: Dramafever 

Anyone interested in the 2 songs in the twosome CF?
[Music A] Ra.D - I'm in Love [Music B] 郑烨 - 我想吻你. {The romantic OST]

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1rMDiu

Sorry i dunno how to translate the 2nd song title. :P

pixie0622 said: AAAHHHHHH......his Twosome Place CF is to-die-for!  The sensuous VOICE, the teasing EYES, those naughty, luscious LIPS!!! =P~ =P~
It's very visual so even if I can't understand a word (except for "kalle") I can imagine that he's saying what makes up an excellent date, right?  Music, Style, Gift (???).  BUT it would make for a complete enjoyment if only we have the Eng subs.........paging dear @zinnia :-*

Guest jellylovesfaith

IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!

As many of you know, I’m not the biggest fan of Minho’s latest character Kim Tan. It’s not that I despise him, (actually I really adored him at first) but there is something about him that makes me feel as if that specific role was wasted on a talented and charismatic actor like Minho. But In all fairness, Kim Tan did have some stellar qualities, had the makings of a splendid character (emphasis on the making part) and he does seem to be misunderstood by most so I decided to make this post all about our Tanny boy. He may not have been the best but hey, he wasn’t the worst either. So here we go, the top ten reasons why we like Tanny.

No. 10: The guy started a whole new way of communicating.

Heirs_do_I_like_you2.png

Ahh question form. Who’d have thought you would be so useful on first dates?   It’s, I suppose a revolutionary new way of communicating, because for once, we have a male lead who is not afraid to put his pride on the line, wear his heart on his shoulder and appear incredibly vulnerable in front of a girl. We really should have more straightforward and upfront people like Tanny, it makes for a world with a lot less misunderstanding. Plus who doesn’t like it when a guy with such soulful eyes asks you quietly ‘Perhaps, do I like you?’

No 9: He didn’t pretend to not like his girl.

heirs15-00530.jpg

Thank you! No really thank you for being a boy that doesn’t, for once, send mixed signals! In this sense, Tanny is quite awesome. I mean he’s all like ‘String ma girl along and give her an awful time because I secretly love her to distraction? Ain’t nobody got time for that.’ And honestly, nobody really has or wants the time to put up with silly teenagers who cannot get their feelings straight so Tanny basically declaring himself her unofficial BF from pretty much Day 1, is totally fantastic.

No. 8: He loves his brother and father

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyxvLRfJhPkgSQfveexQ_

Won and Dictator Dad have pretty much treated him like dirt through and through but boy does Kim Tan love them to pieces. I still find it astonishing how he can easily forgive all those times they ignored him and denied him their love. Breaks my heart this one :’(.  I really wished the show had focused more on the brothers’ patchy relationship than that of the OTP but lets on get into what I think the show should’ve done differently (that’s for another day’s post). All in all though, Tanny was capable of great love and great forgiveness and I think these two are his biggest strengths.

No. 7: Kim Tan kicks major richard simmons when angry.

heirs14-00013.jpg17 he may be but helpless cowardly bystander he is not. This boy can punch and be all violent like nobody’s business. Seroiusly. Move over Young-Do, Tanny is waaaaay more scarier than you when he’s angry. Why? Because Tan is not a character to get angry so often and when he does, it’s like all hell breaks loose inside him Like he’s unleashed this beast who can be an all out fighting machine, and well, honestly, that’s kinda hot.

No 6: Loves his Omma and his responsible (to a certain extent)

heirs12-00466.jpg

What can I say? The guy loves his mother and is willing to fight for her freedom, and really that spells out just what a wonderful person he is. I just wish the show would have focused more on this. We are given a few moments where he does something really great (like taking responsibility for his actions and demanding the freedom of his mother), something so profound that would make an excellent character moment, and then it’s brushed aside to make room for angsty teenage drama. I loved it when he stood up for his mother and when he took responsibility for his actions but the only problem was that it didn’t get the emphasis it deserved. It was sidelined as if it wasn’t a big deal but really, that was a VERY BIG DEAL SHOW! What rich teenager does that? Huh? Anyway I’m glad we had some good character moments for Tanny at the end because honestly, he was running a little dry in the middle.