Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

The full Chinese sub portion of the Q&A of the jap FM.....

It was really funny and witty of LMH

One "impt" point he revealed is he only wears boxers!! don't wear briefs. hahaha :P

Liar, how can he wear boxers with his tight jeans? Unless he goes commando :-bd

mtdt said: I have no issues with you taking any of my translations to further translate but as you can see above, my translation are not always accurate and if you translate the wrong stuff then it would further "spread" the mistake. :P  maybe better for you to wait awhile for more people translate then get the better source ones to be safe :)
Nevertheless.... do come in and chat more. :)

gabylee said: mtdt said: I have no issues with you taking any of my translations to further translate but as you can see above, my translation are not always accurate and if you translate the wrong stuff then it would further "spread" the mistake. :P  maybe better for you to wait awhile for more people translate then get the better source ones to be safe :)
Nevertheless.... do come in and chat more. :)

Singapore OSIM starts it's massive promo in shopping malls & our train stations!! :)

I need to steal this massive poster!!

73db72ffgw1efgkwtvhldj20h00mo0u4.jpg

.73db72ffgw1efgksx5fzqj208r0d5gm3.jpg73db72ffgw1efgksxtvf1j20b407emxl.jpg73db72ffgw1efgksy7rilj20b407emxj.jpg73db72ffgw1efgksyrgwqj20b407e3yy.jpg73db72ffgw1efgksz4vtlj208r0d5dgc.jpg73db72ffgw1efgkszkk2kj20c90iejs7.jpg

Guest califgirl

I saw a LMH and PSH fan meeting flyer posted in the PSH forum. It said April 18. Does anyone know abt this? I thought there would no more activity for him except GB.

califgirl said: I saw a LMH and PSH fan meeting flyer posted in the PSH forum. It said April 18. Does anyone know abt this? I thought there would no more activity for him except GB.

Guest Moonrain

justdelurked

said:

moonrain

said: This may sound stupid and may have been discussed before but i'm curious to know if there is anything special about being Blood Type A? Does this have to do with their actions or personalities??? I noticed that they keep mentioning their blood types. I am blood type A but i cant find any significance except for the fact that my body needs it?  :-/