Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ~BO"~

q2310.jpg

credit : DC

ml_87, sara2908, I very concerned worried his health, however , Mino!! Fighting!!!! ^0^

na_wan, i'm sorry if some picture are the same as you and thanks for all pic ^^

Guest na_wan

I think him works too fast , should relax too more this much

Bo : Never mind because a picture is plentiful it repeated

ml_87 : Thx for fan cam

Guest mirai..

hi all,

calling msia and sg fans who are interested to buy Minoz tshirt.

my friend said she could help me ask the company if they are selling the minoz tshirt.

pls email me at liyieng@hotmail.com by today 10.30pm

with the quantity and size (S,M,L) <-- not sure how big it is ><

estimated price SGD30

tks!

not 100% can get it. i need to let her know the total of number first

hi all,

my friend said she could help me ask the company if they are selling the minoz tshirt.

estimated price SGD30

tks!

thanks mirai. nice to know you.

how much the cost of minoz tshirt in Rupiah??

coz, i'm from indonesia.

Guest mirai..

thanks mirai. nice to know you.

how much the cost of minoz tshirt in Rupiah??

coz, i'm from indonesia.

hi enggalia,

pm u. check ur inbox. =)

Guest xeitah

hai guys... i just wanna say thankkkk u uuu very3333 much 4 those who are willing 2 share news,pictures,videos,mp3 and e/thing about minho and his besday party....u guys are the best :)

thank u guysss 4 the update.. :) i really appreciated it...thank uuu ..kamsahamnida :):):)

and 4 our minho hepy bithday...sengil chuka hamnida...wish u all the best minho...cant wait 2 see ur new drama...MINHO HWAITING!!!! :)

Guest mytafan

closed-up pics Minho looks freaking HOT :sweatingbullets: CLOSE TO THE PERFECTION, INDEED . Anyway, he seems to be skinnier :( I really worry about his health ...need some more rest before backing to work

lmh58.jpg

lmh59.jpg

lmh60-1.jpg

lmh61.jpg

CR: DC

Guest ml_87

nat: according to my friend living in China, only Mino'd go there :)

LMH's Fanmeeting Full Story

Posted on Starnews & Mydaily, 2009-06-22

English translated by loveminho.com

In front of over 5000 fans, the hero of Boys Over Flowers, LMH, has come in sight. Fans went enthusiastically with one voice, and LMH sang one song in return for fans' love in his first fanmeeting since his debut.

LMH has held his fanmeeting/birthday party 'Minoz Happyday-Mini Concert' at Children's Grand Domarthall in Seoul at 5:00 p.m on June 21st. That day, the fanmeeting was separated into 2 sections at 1 p.m & 5 p.m., and over 5000 fans have attended to give their enthusiastic cheers.

The curtain raise with the famous Nanta performance of the world for the fans from abroad such as Japan, Taiwan and so on and with the video clips from Lee Min-ho’s birth to the present, the fanmeeting has started.

Lee Min-ho has appeared by MC Kim Ki-bang’s introduction and expressed his first impression for the fanmeeting "Officially I begin my work after 2 weeks (since the operation). I am nervous since it's my first time to meet my fans directly on the stage" "I feel the day when I acted in ‘Boys Over Flowers’ seems to be gone too far. " However, “I think ‘Boys Over Flowers’ is significant for me as it makes me meet my fans first time.”, he said.

Subsequently, Lee Min-ho told his recent situation, saying, “I've done delayed happy schedule such as the filming CFs since ‘Boys Over Flowers’. Also, I have been to abroad for photo shoot.”

Also LMH, who had an operation to remove a metal rod recently, would like to put fans at ease by saying "The surgery was finished successfully. In order to show the better of me, I will do my best to make a quick recovery.”

Actor Kim Suro, who acted with LMH in the movie 'My School ET', has appeared as the first guest. Kim Su-ro recalled his first meeting with LMH. "l met Lee Min-ho at first in an audition for ‘Our School ET. I thought he was a sphinx and how handsome guy he was. So I recommended him to my director aggressively.

On the back of his recommendation, “Pretty boys that really show off then auditioned for the movie. However, I selected Lee Min-ho and said to the director, “If you make him debut, he should whoop him up as he will rise in the entertainment field” he said, smiling.

Besides, he said, “I contact with Lee Min-ho once in a week. Also, he said, “I have an eye for a man such like him and I wish the fans support him to be an international actor. He needs you fans’ help to make him become an actor who can compete with Thomas Cruise for acting.” Kim Su-ro has given him the the Chinese historical novel series 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' as a birthday present which has attracted a lot of attention. Also, he said to LMH “Actors should read a lot of books'.

The highlight of section 1 on that day was congratulation time for his birthday with his fans. Sugar cake has been prepared and his fans have given him their gifts. Lee Min-ho got the presents such as a large picture and laptops, and he was very delighted, “I am very happy.” He appreciated his fans, saying,”I have ever spent my birthday with my friends. I have to go to a karaoke on my birthday but I am sorry I can’t go with so many fans. However, thank you for your attending. I won’t forget today.”

K-Will, who is LMH's vocal training teacher, has appeared and sung passionately at the beginning of section 2. K.Will’s heart was full to meet Lee Min-ho. He was proud of LMH, saying, ”LMH doesn't have so much time to practice his vocal since he has been very busy but he made great efforts.”

After that, Kim Jun who is one of ‘BOF’ and his group T-max’s stage began with ‘Paradise’ and ‘Turnout’ T-max has greeted with Lee Min-ho, saying, “We’ve experienced a lot of performances but many people feel great excitement. I can realize his popularity"

After that, one of F4 Kim Hyun-joong began with his solo song and his fans were excited for him. Kim Hyun-joong, who is also one of SS501 sang his solo song, ‘Be nice to me, please’ with passionate dance. He explained his recent situation, “I joined SS501 again and now I am preparing a concert held on August 1st and 2nd."

The highlight of the fanmeeting was displayed with LMH's song. LMH sang his own song "My Everything" from 'F4 Special Edition' passionately and recieved fans' enthusiastic cheers.

"I hope you all spent a enjoyable time. Actually, there is something more special than my birthday. It is the first fanmeeting since my debut 3 years ago. I will make my best efforts to become maturer and thoughtful Minoz”, he expressed his gratitude to fans.

Lastly, Lee Min-ho read his letter for his fans. “I have written a letter since I wrote a letter for my mother when I was an elementary school student.”

"Today will be a memorial and unforgettable day in my life. I cannot express through words about how happy and overwhelming I am to be here with so many fans as the same mind. " "It would be great if our Minoz would become like a family full of happiness where you can always feel you are loved and encouraged whenever you feel happy or sad and have a hard time. I hope all of us will be just, honorable, and proud to everyone. I wish all of you to be happy all the time."

The fan meeting continued for 1 and half hour was an opportunity to close between Lee Min-ho and his fans. He launched his fan club since he has debuted 3 years ago and he could enjoy his 22th birthday with his fans. He parted with his fans, pledging to meet again after 1 year, saying good bye to his fans and reading his own writing letter.

From another article :

LMH said "It's my first time to reveal my mom in an open place. I am worried that my mom doesn't want to show herself on media. Fortunately, my sister hasn't revealed this time.(laugh) "Since tomorrow is my real birthday, I don't know what to expect as a present from my parents"

hi all,

estimated price SGD30

tks!

Hi there Mirai

How much is the T in Ringgit Msia and how does it look again? Email me the pix & price, ya. Many tx!