Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

Nanta & K-Will, to hold a show in LMH's Fanmeeting.

20060910974296nanta1511.jpg

A world musical performance team, Nanta has drawn attention by performing in the first fanmeeting for Lee Min-ho who is a blue chip in the Entertainment field.

In his first fanmeeting/birthday held at Children's Grand Domarthall in Seoul at 1 p.m & 4:30 p.m on June 21st, Nanta's mini performance will be held.

According to one staff from LMH's agency on June 19th, they have prepared Nanta's special show for his fans from abroad who will attend his fanmeeting since Nanta is popular around the world.

"We are expecting many fans from abroad to attend the fanmeeting and hope Nanta's performance will give a special impression to them as well as domestic fans." The staff added.

20090619144722340b6_145404_0.jpg

Meanwhile, singer K-Will will attend and sing his hit songs "Drop Tears"" a drop in one second" and so on in LMH's fanmeeting. K-Will has made friendship with LMH as he has taught vocal training to LMH.

K-Will agency informed "Even though K-Will has been busy he will be attending as he is eager to celebrate LMH's first fanmeeting."

Source : star.mt.co.kr

Trans E : loveminho.com

have seen Nanta once...it was a really fun show....and to be serenade by K Will too....

Minoz that will be attending FM will be so lucky but nothing beats seeing Min Ho live and his live rendition of My Everything

hi hagumi

Guest riehae

Quite a big fan meeting... I mean with all the different performances from other artists.

His birthday is just around the corner.

I'm actually older than him by more or less 1 month... keke

Guest helen wiriatsan

I'm worry abt minho so much..hope he can recover fully as soon as possible..all the fans plis pray for him..and no offense, for the fans who attend his bday FM plis take care of him (i mean don't try to squeeze n get close to him or do something that might hurt his leg or wound..) Coz i know when we are crazy abt someone we couldn't really control our act..I'm just worried sommeone might hurt him on the event..

finally hope you guys can enjoy the fm as much as u can...

Guest Jesw_21

Hi all Singapore fans,

Poh Kim is releasing LMH's earlier drama, "Run Mackerel" soon. no date released yet.

pls await this thread for any further updates. most likely will be chinese-subbed but still not sure will include english subs or not.

but it's still good news to us who wanna watch Mino's old dramas...

Guest ml_87

Hi all Singapore fans,

Poh Kim is releasing LMH's earlier drama, "Run Mackerel" soon. no date released yet.

pls await this thread for any further updates. most likely will be chinese-subbed but still not sure will include english subs or not.

cool! it's a great drama too! should watch it :D

redevilica: ths. *download*

------------

wybihszlw7j9drbax8l8.jpg

3s3bocskj1askyj7g6.jpg

1t2tq09d68pdzocn1xhz.jpg

pekle407orepy4wr1.jpg

cre:HMBlog

Guest chiara

thanks Lan and Sara for the pics and news. He's sooo handsome in High Cut BTS. And the fanmeeting sounds great with Nanta and KWill performance.

mirca, once again, thank you so much for the updates. I wish all of his extra effort will do him good. I only could wish him being healthy and happy.

Sarah, thank you for sparing your already busy time to report your journey. Wish you a pleasant trip and send our best regards to Mino. No worries about pics and vids. Just cherish your time being in the same room and see him live.

More Haptic pics

lol for the hairclip :lol:

2jcy4ye.jpg

9v86bm.jpg

33a5jef.jpg

credit: Haptic Mission blog

please do not hotlink

Guest flowermumsusan

Hi all Singapore fans,

Thank Jesw ! I will definately check it out at poh kim .

Thank Jesw ! I will definately check it out at poh kim .

i checked with a friend, she told me that it will be released this month.. i will also post it here if i see it in the shops... :)

hello! just want to ask you if this piz is new? i saw it on daum dated today.. :P the cast of school ET

33124846.jpg

can someone translate the article? lol...just want to know it seems to me PBY will be in attendance for minho's bday? lol just wildly guessing

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

briefest trans...from susAMERICA

Hello pink fairy,

Sure,

Basically, Lee Min Ho is having his first fan meeting on June 21 and he asked Par Bo Young to attend. She has agreed happily to come and cheer him on.

There also will be a musical performance in the fan meeting.

They have been good friends since Our School ET and that both shot to fame around the same ti...

Guest ml_87

i wonder whether there'd be any other actress/actor attending Mino's FM since in previous news , they only mentioned 1 actor. now it's turned out to be PBY :sweatingbullets:

from KSK

57041195.jpg:w00t:

Guest flowermumsusan

i checked with a friend, she told me that it will be released this month.. i will also post it here if i see it in the shops... :)

Thank yon .Wondering what our Minho is doing now ....rehearsing or resting ? Hope he can recover fully for next day fan -meet. Hooray !!! One more day to his fanmeet and two day to his birthday. miss him...

hello! just want to ask you if this piz is new? i saw it on daum dated today.. :P the cast of school ET

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/3562/33124846.jpg

can someone translate the article? lol...just want to know it seems to me PBY will be in attendance for minho's bday? lol just wildly guessing

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

briefest trans...from susAMERICA

Hello pink fairy,

Sure,

Basically, Lee Min Ho is having his first fan meeting on June 21 and he asked Par Bo Young to attend. She has agreed happily to come and cheer him on.

There also will be a musical performance in the fan meeting.

They have been good friends since Our School ET and that both shot to fame around the same ti...

thanks for the news sas..so now PBY will come and cheer him on.hmmmm,i'm not comment.

Guest mirca

I met azura and friends this afternoon.

According to news, PBY and Kim Suro, Kim Joon and tmax, KWill will be guests at the fanmeet.

Starhaus said his operation went well but he should be careful with his legs for two months.

LMH insisted on showing fans his slight dance and singing and practised his song while

using crutches to the studio.

It's raining in Seoul but I hope no rain tomorrow.