Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

thanks jennyalfeche for the translation, but i never like to use those online tools to translate an article.. :P (it's quite messy and sometimes the sentence is not right....but at least we know roughly what the article is about).

Azura, let me know after you visit the Etude House outlet.....if you are buying anything, remember S$50 will entitled you to the member's card..(who knows, maybe Min Ho might come to s'pore next time? :D never mind if it's just our dream, at least we need not rush to buy things and join membership when the time comes) :lol::lol:

ml_87, referring to the article you posted, so there will be 2 fans meeting on that day??? :o

sweet guy, JIW! he cried when Mino got surgery last week? :(

how i love their friendship!! :D

ths for the article, yon and ths for the translation, jennyalfeche

he must really feel for Min Ho cos they are really close and Il Woo's involved in the accident too but Min Ho's condition was more serious and hospitalised for 6 months....how great to have a friend like that

Haptic Mission....Min Ho's so cheeky trying to pry information from the competing team and he believed the bluff that Hyung Joong made up :lol: ....

Kim Joon really behave like a hyung with Min Ho...so serious :P

715a.gif7162.gif717.gif

credit: coco@dc

Guest PIAGGIO

Haptic Mission....Min Ho's so cheeky trying to pry information from the competing team and he believed the bluff that Hyung Joong made up :lol: ....

Kim Joon really behave like a hyung with Min Ho...so serious :P

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6804/715a.gif http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3420/7162.gif http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/442/717.gif

credit: coco@dc

yesss, i can't stop laugh when i watch Haptic Mission ep7

when Minho become a spy, and when Kim Joon ask him about food for team...

look Minho' face, sooo hillarious

:w00t:

Guest c4ntix14

Well, I just make this.

because I want to spend my Holiday with minho :D

That's my dream

n1012409204_491010_7374841.jpg

and other

4886_1160603607910_1012409204_492985_5498963_n.jpg

I'll choose both of them...:D

Guest jennyalfeche

yeah yon, exactly! 'twas my first time to translate a long article, and it made me soooo confused :huh: reading the translated article :sweatingbullets: doh! :)

I only use that tool during my classes with my korean students...

thanks a lot to ml, the article you posted was so much better! :D

i wanna have a high res of your SINGLES BTS so badly...i really like this http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8797/2bcf...f8e7113ad.jpg...

his aura here is totally different compared to his face in Haptic Mission 7 where KJ asked him about their food.

he was like a five year old clueless boy! hahahaha!!!! :D :D

I kept repeating that scene PIAGGIO...he was even proud of what he found out! LOL

i just can't stop laughing until now... :D

Guest asiangraphix

Guest modtanoi7

Hi asiangraphix Thank you for sharing new website to us ^-^ and nice to meet you^-^

Guest xeitah

hai.... to bof fans in malaysia... do u guys know when the astro AEC 301 will show the 100% Entertainment with minsun coz astro aec are showing the 100% Entertainment fr monday to friday i think at 9pm... do s/one know when are they gonna show the intrvw w minsun???

and another things is... can s/one tell me what is the direct link to d/load the eng subtitle ( srt file ) 4 f4 story: 5 year later: Goo jun pyo ...thank u many thankkkkkkss in advance.. :)

hai.... to bof fans in malaysia... do u guys know when the astro AEC 301 will show the 100% Entertainment with minsun coz astro aec are showing the 100% Entertainment fr monday to friday i think at 9pm... do s/one know when are they gonna show the intrvw w minsun???

Did u mean the interview they do live on 1st June? It's already aired on 1st June 2009 at 9pm, I think the 100% Entertainment aired live at 6pm in Taiwan then Astro AEC 301 will show at 9pm daily!

Guest xeitah

Did u mean the interview they do live on 1st June? It's already aired on 1st June 2009 at 9pm, I think the 100% Entertainment aired live at 6pm in Taiwan then Astro AEC 301 will show at 9pm daily!

Oh no!!!! i already missed to watch it...i thought the show is 1 or 2 week late aired in Malaysia... i guess i just have to watch it on my comp..thankkkkk uuuuu Garfield2009 4 telling me this... kamsahamnida ...

mino look cute and funny in haptic mission7...:D can't wait to see what his besday party will be like... to maymay may u have a good time in mino besday party and im sure u will bring us a lot of fancam and pics fr mino besday party..cant wait to hear it fr u.... :)

Guest 0529x

Sarah unni : Waa~! Goood luck with your trip in Korea and I hope Solly and you would be able to stalk him and hand him the gifts and witness his birthday event and enjoy your stay at Korea! ♥ You are so missed ♥ ♥ ♥!

chiara : You're back! xD You're going to Korea too? Omg, you're really a traveller! and thanks so much for the pictures, zip and videos! Seriously, THANK YOU!

mirca: Thanks so much for that link. It's very reliable, updated and organized and I am loving it. I have bookmarked it already as soon as I saw it XD ♥

and all those who have shared last week's goodies from him! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Here's the zip link of all the pictures shared last week : http://www.mediafire.com/?5hlutybjmmo

The topics are~

astalala.pngcreative888.png

trugenhq22.pngtaiwaehyuii.png

etudetwaine.pngwmagmaking.png

walljuly.pnghapticlalaa.png

random246.pngjapanleeming.png

hanako3345.pngjapanmagf4.png

dunki22.pngpepsi4562.png