Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest gzhel

Lee Min Ho!

The best!

I hope I could meet you when you come here in the

Philippines!

I am an avid fan of yours...

I am now studying hangul and korean...

hehehe

hi..im also planning to study hangul..are you currenlty enrolled? where? thanks

Guest Azura

he's such a gentleman. he realizes Sun is nervous so he jokes sth and pours some water for her :D

both of them look nervous here. *cute* !!

--------

i wonder what he's doing now :)

Lan...he's probably surfing net, playing online games or watching movies at home now.

those are the things that he will do when he's home. :D

Etude house has open an outlet in Taiwan right? And they are also using LMH's pic for the BB cream, right?

In Sg, they did not put up anything related to Min Ho except the tv screen which is showing PSH & Min Ho's CF...

not sure if anyone of you have been to the shop yet...these few days, there was a korean guy who was standing outside greeting the customers and giving out free gift..

if you passed by or going in to buy anything, maybe can just ask when is Min Ho going to be the spokesperson for overseas(or Sg) outlet... :D:D at least let them know that there are Min Ho fans in singapore.....(i think sometimes the franchise outlets outside korea might not want to pay extra if they have a choice)

Guest jennyalfeche

oooohhhh.... :rolleyes: minho is so cute here! :blush:

9167951670060a74f2de32f.jpg

fe38a534357e1792d1a2d3f.jpg

cab6d9c81f7b6c327e3e6ff.jpg

8685df2a2ea48008d52af1f.jpg

15ecfe0377710c523812bbf.jpg

77483c9b50c0fe90c8eaf4f.jpg

so these pics were from their rehearsals, am i right? :D

964178cffa893d18f8dc619.jpg

4ea3a1eca15dc10262d09f9.jpg

cr: baidu|KSC

Guest prella30190

NEWS:

LMH & JIW will have a Fanmeeting in Korea and Japan.

Entertainment close friends, Lee Min-ho and Jung Il-woo will have a Fanmeeting event in Korea and Japan on the third weekend of June.

Jung Il-woo will meet Japanese fans in Tokyo Roppongi of Japan on June, 20th, and the next day, LMH will have a Fanmeeting including his birthday party at Children's Grand Park Domarthall in Seoul.

Because they are the hottest stars in Korea's entertainment world, much focus on fan meeting has been made. Their fanmeeting tickets are sold out within a few minutes, showing ticket power competition.

As the maximum applicants, 2500 fans applied on the official website within 2 minutes, Lee Min-ho has attracted fans' attentions through a fan meeting for the first time in Korea. Although application had ended, more applications and inquiries continued so they decided to hold one more fan meeting. Lee Min-ho is going to make the fan meeting into a mini-concert, showing various performances such as singing and dancing.

1000 seats were sold within 10 minutes in J, JIW also showed huge 'ticket power'. JIW has considerable Japanese fans since the sitcom 'High Kick' was aired in Japan.

A representative for JIW says "There were lots of requests about a fanmeeing when' High Kick' was aired in Japan, he couldn't do it because of an injury. Though it will be later, but local fans's interests are still hotter than ever."

Meanwhile, LMH had an successful iron core removal operation at a hospital in Kang Nam, Seoul on June, 5th and will stay in the hospital for treatment for about 10 days. Though JIW has been busy preparing for his fanmeeting, he has visited LMH's sickroom and celebrated LMH's successful operation on June, 8th.

SOURCE: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/

CREDITS TO: loveminho.com

Guest ml_87

Lan...he's probably surfing net, playing online games or watching movies at home now.

those are the things that he will do when he's home. :D

ke ke, dear, he's just like any other guys, love playing games :w00t:

ths prella for the news. dancing/ singing, i just cant wait for "my everything" :rolleyes:

Guest prella30190

i agree ml_87, i wonder if my everything will have a dance version, hehe.. :)

i can't wait to see min ho sing and perform live!

Guest ml_87

Haptic mission 7 is very good! Mino is tooooooooooo hilarious!!ha ha :D

jennyalfeche: ths! miss curly Jun Pyo!! :wub:

azura, jenny and ml_87, thanks for the pix. i fell in love with Jun Pyo bec of his permed hair :lol:

pallycute, thanks for sharing the links. it's so nice to see the F4 together again. our Minho is so funny

and cute. :wub:

Guest singapore0950

GTV aired a full report on LMH & GHS Taiwan trip, in which include some backstage footage. Both Minho & Hyesun were so cute :)

towards the end, minho & hyesun was practicing the greeting line to Singapore & Hong Kong fans, they NG a few times and minho just kept laughing... funny :D

uploaded on YT

GTV LMH & GHS in Taiwan

Also uploaded to sendspace for download

GTV minsun in Taiwan report

[b]Big Wave to meow13,

thank you for sharing this video to US..... :P

Especially so happy to heard it ^^ both Min Ho & Hye Sun, greets Singapore Fans too~~~~ been waiting lol:(

Min Ho, so cute & funny........keep laughing....so Sweet. He really LIKE to SMILE & LAUGH. :lol:

Hope everthings go fine with him... ^^Leg^^

Speed Recovers!

Guest ml_87

finish haptic mission 7.i have no idea of the final result. so who's the winner between Minjoon & HJ-DB? :sweatingbullets:

love the part when Mino and Joonie presenting their idea. they're holding "high cut" :D then, Mino reports HJ-DB's idea to his team with a high voice like a child :D

Guest gzhel

finish haptic mission 7.i have no idea of the final result. so who's the winner between Minjoon & HJ-DB? :sweatingbullets:

love the part when Mino and Joonie present their idea. they're holding "high cut" :D then, Mino reports HJ-DB's idea to his team with a high voice like a child :D

hi..where cani watch it? sorry i'm really clueless about it..thanks :rolleyes::mellow: