Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Annyong everyone... I have been pretty quiet lately, just silently reading all the wonderful posts made by everyone here :) Thanks to this thread I am able to get updates on Mino constantly :)

69111370.gif

Credit: Leeminho.net

Oh no... chiara, so sorry to hear that your youtube account got deleted and especially it happened on your birthday :(

I'm really amazed at the stuff you contributed in this thread. A lot of time and effort no doubt. Truly appreciate it :)

Hi Minoz gals...aren't we all excited for tomorrow.....few hours more till the rendezvous in TW....

anyone who will be there please share your pix and stories....have a great time with Mino

Hi chiara ....hope I'm not too late to wish you happy birthday....so bad to read about your YT account....cheer up with Mino sexy pose

chiara.jpg

thanks for the Trugen piz, they are great~

Minho looks so gorgeous in suit :D

about the concept of the CF ... the octopus is quite scary and it climbed on the chest of Minho :blink:

lots of work tmr, and hope I would have time to come here for the news in Taiwan~

counting time till tomorrow to know what will happen in taiwan fans meeting,..

although I'm newbie here just want to say Hapy birthday Chiara, really appreciate all the stuff that you post here before, wish u be the best in u'r beautiful life,...

last all thx for share

Guest chiara

thanks Lan for the Trugen goodies.

the concept is STYLE or DIE. I like the apple one, but not the octopus version. The octo looks scary when it's alive, different case when it's cook. And it's a very huge octo. I hope it's generated by computer, not the real one. I just can't stand losing to an octopus in the case of lying on Mino's broad shoulder, lol.

Anyway, Mino looks hot as always in both versions.

To download Trugen goodies from the official site

15 pictures in zip: http://www.inthef.co.kr/trugen/event/09052...down/TRUGEN.zip

The apple CF: http://www.inthef.co.kr/trugen/event/09052...f/Comp%2013.flv

The octopus CF: http://www.inthef.co.kr/trugen/event/09052...wf/Comp%203.flv

The Making: http://www.inthef.co.kr/trugen/event/09052...wf/Comp%202.flv

Hi Minoz gals...aren't we all excited for tomorrow.....few hours more till the rendezvous in TW....

anyone who will be there please share your pix and stories....have a great time with Mino

Hi chiara ....hope I'm not too late to wish you happy birthday....so bad to read about your YT account....cheer up with Mino sexy pose

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8317/chiara.jpg

Ahhh.. my personalized birthday card with Mino in it. Love it!! Thanks sara.

and also for azura, natali, mashi, and izz for the wishes. it's great to contribute something in this lovely thread with all nice minoz. *bear hugz*

Guest flower pot

Guys, another BTS of our lovely Minho with our equally lovely Hyesun from Mnet...

BOF BTS MNET EPISODE 8

They're so sweet together it's getting me more excited for the Taiwan trip... just look at the skinship and the smiles and the staring... OMOOOOO!!! *fangirl mode on*

Nuff said...

Caps!

87774536.png

47468519.png

52430234.png

58720229.png

Hope someone would sub or translate it...

2 Words for describing the TRUGEN CF - HOT & SEXY !!!~~~

Mino's oily body while laying on the floor .. really made me drooled!! :sweatingbullets:

14183ab6.jpg

dont' hotlink pls]

thanks a lot guys!!! <33

chiara dear, happy birthday to you!!! wish you all the best!! :wub:moga2 cepet kelar kuliahnya. amin3x ^^

btw, your birth month was same with me..hehehe... :P

anyway, can wait for tomorrow coming!!

really want to see MinSun together.......... B)

Taiwan minoz, goodluck for stalkering them and please share all everything of MinSun in Taiwan. thank youuuu <33

thanks lan....lovin' the drool worthy trugen pix.....great model Min Ho

maymay....your birthday last month too??....Happy Birthday to you.... although belated....have to prepare a card for you too

chiara....glad that you like the card....

seen the Trugen making and for sure the octopus is not a computer generated....a dead octopus on Mino.....what a strange concept although Mino is totally smokin'

flowerpot....want to know what they said too....the bts is never ending good for us BOF addict

Guest mintysweety327327

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know which hotel mino's staying at?

Is it Grand Formosa Regent or that's just where the fanmeeting is to be held?

Sorry if the answer's been posted before.

I can't seem to see any.

Cheers

Guest Azura

Lan...thanks for the Trugen pix...love the one with the apples.

wow...minho look refresh in that blue at the airport. have a good trip with hyesun in Taiwan. :D

Guest angelordevil

Market O calendar ( don't know it has or not )

0.218521001243819329.jpg

0.012443001243819312.jpg

0.847962001243819304.jpg

0.110440001243819299.jpg

credit:DC

@chiara: Happy birthday to you. Thanks for hard working in this thread.