Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest dolphin501

hi all...

there are some min ho, hye sun, hyun joong, kim bum autographed photos for sale...

they signed on their latest promo photos...

if you are interested, pls drop me a msg... I will email you and show you the photos... thanks :)

News on Minho today.

I'm posting on behalf of mirca, as she has problem logging in soompi.

LMH's Asian Tour news article

LMH of "BOF" will go on Asian promotion.

LMH will visit major Asian countries from June till September and meet fans face to face.

From the Taiwan promo in early June, China in July, Philippine in August and Japan in September

Japan promo will be final.

Considering the visit to Thailand and Japan in April he will visit major Asian countries actually.

His action is active to mark the dots to "Gu Jun Pyo" fever starting from the airing of 'BOF' in Asian

countries since April in Japan and Taiwan.

Mr. Han Su Han, the manager of Starhaus entertainment of LMH's management company

told "There were many visit inquiries from Asian countries. So we adjusted his schedule in order

to meet as many countries and fans as possible." "For the time being he will focus on working

for hallyu promotion. And will not make haste in his next project."

LMH's promotion schedule is very odd because it is started after the finishing point of

'BOF' local airing. It is general for drama promotion to start before it's airing. The peak foreign

airing schedule is on Japanese TV TBS in July summer vacation season.

LMH will visit Japan in September after the airing of 'BOF'. And for this Mr. Han Su Han says

"it's a strategy to meet fans after raising of his recognition through drama. In order to

dramatize the effect we decide another way than previous promotion. and we think it's more

effective to raise additional profit as re-run and dvd sales."

While LMH will go through operation of removal of iron core on his knee after Taiwan

visit in early June.

reporter Lee Dong Hyun

JES

weeee!it's confirmed!

he's coming to the philippines!!!!!!!!

can't wait! :D

Engsub Haptic mission part 3 is up! Thanks iBreatheLifeMusic so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij2Xjau_pY0

Enjoy!

But i can't watch it cauz youtube is too slow for me! :(

thanks for the link...

i really enjoyed this new episode haptic mission than previous (kinda dull)...

seeing lee minho in this haptic mission..

i've juz realized lee minho is very notty n playful....

love him..

i wish im one of the student in that class too...

Guest xeitah

i dont know if someone have said this but chiara youtube channel: iheartdolphin has been suspended ...poor chiara ....i alwayz take lmh video fr her yt channel... and suddenly it said this account has been suspended.. she must feel sad and angry right now...dont feel sad and dont give up chiara... CHIARA HWAITING!!!!!