Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest flowermumsusan

Mirca,thank you for sharing LMH's news and updated . You are 'heaven send' to us .tThank you ....

Guest mytafan

thanks for all updated news and HOT pics of Minho, guys ...you're all amazed.

BTW, Minho is gonna fly to Taiwan for BOF promotion, isn't he ? since the schedule is already set in early June so he has to be in Taiwan during this weekend or next Monday with Hyesun... :D ...well, I'm so excited to look for the Minsun "perfect couple" news or pics..

uhm...Minho should hang around Taipei with Hyesun like do some stuff together , spending time together or doing what a couple would do before they hold some fan meeting or BOF promotional activities....

Eventhough, I already knew it won't be occurred but I just wish it could be come true in the end since I'm a Minsun shipper :) I'm dying to see them together ....can't wait..... :rolleyes:

Guest ml_87

Today LMH shoots Haptic cf. The place is unknown.

shooting haptic again? but i dun see Joonie B)

thanks for all updated news and HOT pics of Minho, guys ...you're all amazed.

BTW, Minho is gonna fly to Taiwan for BOF promotion, isn't he ? since the schedule is already set in early June so he has to be in Taiwan during this weekend or next Monday with Hyesun... :D ...well, I'm so excited to look for the Minsun "perfect couple" news or pics..

uhm...Minho should hang around Taipei with Hyesun like do some stuff together , spending time together or doing what a couple would do before they hold some fan meeting or BOF promotional activities....

Eventhough, I already knew it won't be occurred but I just wish it could be come true in the end since I'm a Minsun shipper :) I'm dying to see them together ....can't wait..... :rolleyes:

wow, wow, wow, myta, it's my wish too. a dream may not never come true. but i'm happy to see both of them after a long time :rolleyes: i guess he and Sun would fly to Taiwan in Sunday B)

wendy: ha ha . the blue hairpin on Mino's hair :D

natali: ths for the gifs. that student, oa oa ,she's so lucky! :tears:

Guest ml_87

[English Subbed] Haptic Mission Episode 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raEI3MWHB1I

ths! i'm watching it right now. :D

------

just finish watching the W photoshoot clip. ths crystal :D

i love his hairstyle here. so impressive. it makes Mino's profile even more beautiful! :rolleyes:

some caps by me :)

4a1ea5ffc95c8_f.png

4a1ea603152cd_f.png

4a1ea605b6288_f.png his eyes :rolleyes:

wendy: this piz 24.gif

http://img505.imageshack.us/:D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2296/12435204652009052823230.jpg' alt='12435204652009052823230.jpg'>

12435204652009052823231.jpg

12435204652009052823230x.jpg

12435204652009052823230.jpg

Source : Sachiko Blog

upload by leeminho.vn

Guest Azura

Mino on KOREAN WAVE 34 (Japan).

Minho over flowers :D

]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2296/12435204652009052823230.jpg

Lan...i like the sweet boy look, is it the lighting or the makeup that make mino kinda dark here. :rolleyes:

Guest jonghun37

ottoke..

i'am so into him after watching BOF..

he's so handsome.. perfect height, smile..oh and the dimples so cute, everything is perfect..

and he's only 21?? oh my he's a definite hottie..

i wish to see more of him..

i wonder what would be the next series for him..

can't wait... :P:P

Guest ml_87

after watching Haptic with sub, i'm a bit confused! :sweatingbullets:

when Mino came in, HJ looked a bit uncomfortable . it seems he didnt feel like the idea Mino would replace Bummie.

and when DB talked with him at the cafe, she said that he and Mino are close. but HJ looked a bit awakward and said nothing.:sweatingbullets:

so all of these are script, right?

Guest iamvoodoo

^ don't worry I think Hyun Joong was just kidding and he and the other boys are really close offcam.

knowing HJ personality he's definitely the type of person who would pull something like the one you saw on haptic mission 2. :lol:B)