Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

Azura, mirca: so this is the list of all countries he will visit? oa oa :tears: :tears:

and only Mino'd go for this promotion? :rolleyes:

i'm happy that he's enjoying his free time :D sleep and eat a lot Minhoah :D

kotori: i wonder who will be the guests? I'd love to see HS and F3 :lol:

edit:

it's an actor? oa oa, no actress? :(

--------

at school right now and the poor internet doesnt allow to post piz! :sweatingbullets:

News on Minho today.

I'm posting on behalf of mirca, as she has problem logging in soompi.

reporter Lee Dong Hyun

JES

thanks mirca and azura...now the news makes sense :P ....so there are no other countries besides the four stated in MH's schedule....

he'll be going out of the country for promotion every month....interested to know what the response will be after BOF air in TBS Japan...terrestrial channel

thanks chiara...loved all the levis pix

crystal...that's trugen pix....there will be showing making of vids at trugen site on June 1 according to the news

Guest fiori1995

Hi Fiori,

Are you sure that the first pic is our minho?

Because there was another director called lee min ho.

I really cannot see any similarity between the two pics you posted ha ha ha :lol:

The first one just didn't look like mino at all and it's very hard to imagine he would turn out the way he is by looking at that pic ha ha :rolleyes:

i guess he is, haha. because his name is there.:lol:

please correct me if i'm wrong.:lol:

*edits*

Guest ml_87

Hi Fiori,

Are you sure that the first pic is our minho?

Because there was another director called lee min ho.

I really cannot see any similarity between the two pics you posted ha ha ha :lol:

The first one just didn't look like mino at all and it's very hard to imagine he would turn out the way he is by looking at that pic ha ha :rolleyes:

it's him. u may not recognize him becauz of the hairstyle and u know, he's a bit too tanned in this piz. :lol:

i believe that this piz was taken when he attended the football team. :rolleyes:

Guest momolicious

thanks azura and mirca for the news. i was just about to ask about the latest news regarding the BOF's casts visit here in the Philippines :D

arggh Mino looks so fresh and cute in the new dunkin pix...with those drippin wet hair...what a hottie....hope to see more pix

and June is coming for the Etude beach pix ....all made in Thailand....

tonight looking forward to Haptic cf

more Dunkin'

23650558.jpg

dc

Guest mervic183

OMG!!

MIN HO's sooo hooottt on the pics!!

i melted!! :D

can't wait for his visit in the Philippines!!

i would really love to see them!! :D

Guest jennyalfeche

Thanks Aruza and Mirca for the news :)

Are these Trugen or a new photoshoot? :o

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6070/200905270416.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/981/200905270415.jpg

Cre: DC

i think so too crystal52..

i have found one too....

d2cdc3132de0d607dc540131.jpg

cr:baidu

thanks all who shared new pics of minho today...

everyday we always receive good news about minho that makes our day more beautifula and inspring....

special mention to Azura,chiara,mirca,maymay, ngochuyenfan - the pics are so yummy! - and to those who are not mentioned, you know who you are...thanks for the great hardwork of this thread!everyday we have almost everything about minho!

Guest ml_87

for a number of reasons, i feel hot when seeing those Dunkin piz :wub:

love the outfit. he looks young, fresh and handsome than ever

love love it! ths ss Linh

wendy: ths for the Haptic. couple MinJoon at a cafe :w00t:

----------

topped page.:D

to continue the series of hot body in Dunkin, i share this one :w00t:

47428616.jpg

@baidu

Guest chiara

OMG Lan, you're trying to kill us with that picture :w00t:

thanks Linh and sara for the DD pics. Love his pose and skin color there. It's just perfect.

thanks mirca and Azura for the news translation

HAPTIC MISSION PART 5 is up on official site.

you can view the video here: http://kr.samsungmobile.com/event/haptic_m.../event_main.jsp

but first you need to place all 4 people on each chair. Hint: MinJoon on the left side and SDB-HJ on the right.

Here is the link if you want to download the vid: http://winaos.nefficient.co.kr/winaos/swf/...ion_full_05.zip

or the flv file, I think the quality is better: http://winaos.nefficient.co.kr/winaos/swf/...sode5_small.flv

or this one: http://winaos.nefficient.co.kr/winaos/swf/...isode5_Full.flv

Mino is soooooo cute. and I think I'd be one of those high schoolers, screaming to my lungs when I saw him.

and the female teacher was so shy to be acknowledged by Mino. :D

Guest leeminho.mine

News on Minho today.

I'm posting on behalf of mirca, as she has problem logging in soompi.

LMH's Asian Tour news article

LMH of "BOF" will go on Asian promotion.

LMH will visit major Asian countries from June till September and meet fans face to face.

From the Taiwan promo in early June, China in July, Philippine in August and Japan in September

Japan promo will be final.

Considering the visit to Thailand and Japan in April he will visit major Asian countries actually.

His action is active to mark the dots to "Gu Jun Pyo" fever starting from the airing of 'BOF' in Asian

countries since April in Japan and Taiwan.

Mr. Han Su Han, the manager of Starhaus entertainment of LMH's management company

told "There were many visit inquiries from Asian countries. So we adjusted his schedule in order

to meet as many countries and fans as possible." "For the time being he will focus on working

for hallyu promotion. And will not make haste in his next project."

LMH's promotion schedule is very odd because it is started after the finishing point of

'BOF' local airing. It is general for drama promotion to start before it's airing. The peak foreign

airing schedule is on Japanese TV TBS in July summer vacation season.

LMH will visit Japan in September after the airing of 'BOF'. And for this Mr. Han Su Han says

"it's a strategy to meet fans after raising of his recognition through drama. In order to

dramatize the effect we decide another way than previous promotion. and we think it's more

effective to raise additional profit as re-run and dvd sales."

While LMH will go through operation of removal of iron core on his knee after Taiwan

visit in early June.

reporter Lee Dong Hyun

JES

thanks for the good news.. excited for Minho's coming... Minho's coming on August is the greatest gift.. haha..

hahaha...even i don't understand what were they talking about,

i keep laughing while i was watching MinJoon's part on the haptic mission! :lol:

especially at the class. those schoolgirls were soooooooooo lucky!!! <_<:P

and the teachers keep asking for MinJoon's signatures! so funny! they also got JGP's syndrome though LOL

no diff with the young girls...kekeke...

look at how mino speaks, laughs, smiles during the mission, we will know the truly of Mino :wub:

i really like they use many hidden cameras hehehe...

thanks so much girls for making this thread keep alive!! MINHO IS LOVE!!! :wub: ^^

and mirca dear, are you okay now?.. :)

thanks for the translation. i wish Mino, F3 & GHS come to our country *sighs*

DD piz are SOO HOTTTTTTT!! :w00t:

-edit-

Amy & Helen, good luck for stalking Mino in Taiwan!

keep on your eyes for Min-Sun couple! hohoho... B)