Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

news on LMH's visits for BOF promotion in June to September....

http://news.cyworld.com/view/20090527n05583

excerpt from google translation

Lee Min Ho in 4 months in June-September wiil visit to major Asian countries and make time to meet the fans directly.

June to July, China Taiwan, Philippines and Southeast Asian countries in August and September in Japan .

>>>would love to know the specific SEA countries Mino will be visiting

betchay...cute gif of jun Pyo and Jandi

Helen....have a great time meeting Mino and the gang in Taipei

news on the OST....

“Lee Min Ho sings…. ” F4 Special Album sold out 3 millions pre-orders

“Boys Over Flowers” Special Album OST featuring F4 Lee Min Ho-Kim Hyun Joong-Kim Bum-Kim Joon is expected to cause another ‘fever’ for the music industry. As this album will be the F4 ‘reunion’ album, the response is getting intense. About 3 million copies are pre-ordered already, and it proves just how much the drama is still high in demand.

For the special album, each members of F4 participates in the album. Each of them introduced their own song, including the F4 leader, Lee Min Ho with his single, “My Everything”. Even though most of them are not singers, but the fans have been praising their singing skills, especially Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum. For the album itself, there’ll be a pictorial featuring F4, holding flowers, smiling to the Polaroid while holding a package as a bonus for their fans.

“Boys Over Flowers” OST Volume 1 and 2 have sold around 10 million copies, plus a big 3 million copies pre-ordered for this F4 Special Edition OST. They say that the number will definitely jump higher for the Special Edition.

credit : ay_link@jazzholic

nice packaging....

88741253.jpg

cd: dc

the cutest patient....hope everything will be alright with his schedule surgery in June

79122120.jpg

crd: Mino's cyworld

BOF dvd promotion in Japan???....not sure what Mino pix attached with...

81499979.jpg

0232.jpg

missing these curly head

68563193.jpg

crd: dc

somber JP

93039416.jpg

crd:LJ

Guest Azura

news on LMH's visits for BOF promotion in June to September....

http://news.cyworld.com/view/20090527n05583

>>>would love to know the specific SEA countries Mino will be visiting

nice packaging....

crd: dc

sara...thanks for the news.

so its confirmed that minho will start his Asian BOF tour this coming July.

great news for all the fans in those countries that have been mentioned in the news. :D

Helen...good luck on your trip to Taiwan.

hope you will get to see minho up close and personal... :D

Guest Pi_Pew LMH

Is it truth about Lee Min Ho will promote BOF in June to September and between June to July promote in Southeast Asian countries?

Pls. give me more information because i go to cyworld link and can't read Korean language.

Hope he will go to Thailand again ^_^

Thanks all of you for the news.

:)

Guest miniejungle

he's really popular that on Facebook there is a quiz called "which F4 is your ideal boyfriend", hahah... :)

the promo tour sounds good... but why didnt he do it when he was in Sydney??? :(

Guest chiara

Is it truth about Lee Min Ho will promote BOF in June to September and between June to July promote in Southeast Asian countries?

Pls. give me more information because i go to cyworld link and can't read Korean language.

Hope he will go to Thailand again ^_^

Thanks all of you for the news.

:)

well, as Sara mentioned..

the first paragraph says

it will begin in June for Taiwan,

China in July,

August for Phillipines and Southeast Asia (dunno which country it will be, let's just hope all countries airing BOF at the moment)

Japan in September.

tiny pics from Our School ET

b698iu.jpgn35kyg.jpg

Guest Pi_Pew LMH

Thank you so much chiara.

I heard that BOF will on air in Thailand about July, so hope he will go to promote ^_^

Guest fiori1995

thanks for the news,sara and chiara!:)

young pics (again) of Min Ho.:D

credit: daum

~sorry if reposted.:)EDIT: (not sure if it's Min Ho)*edits*

awww! cute Min Ho!:)

29951036.jpg

Guest swempy_ren

thank you everybody for all delightfull pictures and news of Mino :D

chiara thank you for giving the link that zipping all of the Levis collection..it's really helpfull!!!

Guest mintysweety327327

young pics (again) of Min Ho.:D

Hi Fiori,

Are you sure that the first pic is our minho?

Because there was another director called lee min ho.

I really cannot see any similarity between the two pics you posted ha ha ha :lol:

The first one just didn't look like mino at all and it's very hard to imagine he would turn out the way he is by looking at that pic ha ha :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

News on Minho today.

I'm posting on behalf of mirca, as she has problem logging in soompi.

LMH's Asian Tour news article

LMH of "BOF" will go on Asian promotion.

LMH will visit major Asian countries from June till September and meet fans face to face.

From the Taiwan promo in early June, China in July, Philippine in August and Japan in September

Japan promo will be final.

Considering the visit to Thailand and Japan in April he will visit major Asian countries actually.

His action is active to mark the dots to "Gu Jun Pyo" fever starting from the airing of 'BOF' in Asian

countries since April in Japan and Taiwan.

Mr. Han Su Han, the manager of Starhaus entertainment of LMH's management company

told "There were many visit inquiries from Asian countries. So we adjusted his schedule in order

to meet as many countries and fans as possible." "For the time being he will focus on working

for hallyu promotion. And will not make haste in his next project."

LMH's promotion schedule is very odd because it is started after the finishing point of

'BOF' local airing. It is general for drama promotion to start before it's airing. The peak foreign

airing schedule is on Japanese TV TBS in July summer vacation season.

LMH will visit Japan in September after the airing of 'BOF'. And for this Mr. Han Su Han says

"it's a strategy to meet fans after raising of his recognition through drama. In order to

dramatize the effect we decide another way than previous promotion. and we think it's more

effective to raise additional profit as re-run and dvd sales."

While LMH will go through operation of removal of iron core on his knee after Taiwan

visit in early June.

reporter Lee Dong Hyun

JES

Guest kotori

The first time for Lee Min Ho's Birthday Meet and Greet :P

A7731043-0.jpg

Lee Min Ho would have the Birthday Party on this coming 21 June at Dormart Hall, Korea and the ticket already sould out within the first 2 minutes.

But as KTCC, who is the first company that arrange the first press conference for him in Thailand, so that Lee Min Ho give us the special ticket to join the event.

KTCC arrange the special trip, let Lee Min Ho's Fanclub from oversea to meet him in his Birthday Meet and Greet plus special trip going to the "Overs Over Flowers" shooting place such as school, cafeteria, etc.

Lee Min Ho say that he would invite his special guest (which is an actor) for this event also.

Anyone interesting please contact happykoreateam@gmail.com , www.happytokorea.com, (+66)2 539 5770, (+66)86 307 7760

Guest mirca

Thanks. I try to recover from virus attack.

LMH's Asian tour details would be changeable IMO such as exact date.

He is enjoying his free time now.

Guest 4ng3l

i wish lee min ho would come to Jakarta - Indonesia too :unsure:

Boys Before Flowers will be airing here in Indonesia starting June, 1st, Monday-Tuesday :excl:

Guest Azura

The first time for Lee Min Ho's Birthday Meet and Greet :P

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top.../A7731043-0.jpg

Lee Min Ho would have the Birthday Party on this coming 21 June at Dormart Hall, Korea and the ticket already sould out within the first 2 minutes.

But as KTCC, who is the first company that arrange the first press conference for him in Thailand, so that Lee Min Ho give us the special ticket to join the event.

Thanks kotori....sorry to cut short your post.

i find the package kinda expensive...considering many of his fans are still student. :rolleyes:

Thanks. I try to recover from virus attack.

LMH's Asian tour details would be changeable IMO such as exact date.

He is enjoying his free time now.

Welcome back my friend, we missed your post. :D