Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest Azura

mirca...thanks for the translation again, waiting for your last instalment. :D

from the article we know more and more about Minho and i like the way he deal with the prank call. :D

Guest miniejungle

if only when he was in sydney there was fan like lalasusu who updated his whereabout in such a timely manner, we would be sooooo much happier!!!!

lalasusu, thanks for the update and i hope you get many chances to take pics and get his autograph... and tell him his fans are waiting for him to come back for more projects! :)

mirca, thanks for the translation. it's sad he got fed up over prank calls and the anti comments abt the Benz incident but i see a grown up side of him that learning to accept and let go. :) my great boy!!!!!!!!! *muack*

Guest chiara

thanks mirca for the great effort in translating such a long interview. really glad that we have you here.

V.G. You feel curious of 'Gu Jun Pyo' or 'Lee Min Ho', a theme for netizen's instant response. Are you searching for the drama reviews or internet news article comments by yourself?

LMH Not that much. This time I read articles regarding Benz rumors and there were many anti-replies. I have never seen that much. I hurt much.

If I had done that I would have agreed and reflected but it hurt so much having anti-comments for guessed articles.

I'm glad he's very busy now and I hope he won't spare his time again in the future to read anti-fans comments. those antis don't have a life, so please don't care that much.

His pic in Sydney under Harbour Bridge

23shmww.jpg

credit: DC Minho Gall

lol, he's still a tourist after all.

LOL he watched 'Frozen Flower' with his manager and stylist!? HAHAHA HOW AWKWARD

I watched it a while ago and its the most explicit korean movie ever. lol...soo not the type of thing I could watch with someone. :lol:

:w00t: But could you imagine Minho playing Jo In Sung's character.....Id die and go to heaven seeing him play a role like that...ooo my imagination's running wild. Im hopeful he hasnt completely ruled out doing something like that ;);)

for the nudity part, maybe I'm with you :w00t: . but for that one particular issue, eventough I live in the first country to allow same gender marriage, I'm afraid I'm not ready to see him playing that role.

chiara, thank you for the Singles link. I'm waiting for a seller who would list the Vogue magazine next before I can make an order ^^

at first I wanna wait for the Vogue link too since I favor those two the most. but yeah, I changed my mind, just grab the first thing to come. prolly I'll change my mind again later, because my order won't be shipped instantly due to F4 special edition preorder thing.

chiara: yeah, i cant resist any of them. but like ss Linh said, W is pretty expsensive. :o

yeah, it is the most expensive one. perhaps because it has t-shirt as bonus or the thickest mag. I won't purchase it, already content with the good quality scans from dc.

Thanks for the vids and pix ^^

Now I'm searching for HQ file of GyuJunpyo After Story and Mnet Behind the scene... Does anyone have a suggestion where can I find them???

Thanks in Advance ^_______________________^

I've posted the Gu Jun Pyo after story download link some pages back.

for the BTS, here you go.

16ibpjc.jpg

Download: MEGAUPLOAD

credit: minogall clubbox

really love this part the most - Lee Min Ho's mirror.

vo7x9t.jpg

did hyesun noona also draw it for mino?

Guest Eman

sara, apparently uri Mino appeared in five magazines for June edition: Vogue, Vogue Girl, Ceci, Singles and W. What a busy bee.

F4 After Story - Jun Pyo ---> MV Lee Min Ho - My Everything

http://i41.tinypic.com/s477v8.jpg

To watch: Youtube

To download: Umma JunPyo in action or Mediafire if you have trouble with MU link.

credit: DC MinHo Gall

thank you so much for the video <3

Guest ml_87

ths crystal and azura for levis and Nex piz. 11.gif

a piz from Thai fan

651cd108269784f562d9869.jpg his back 38.gif

i wanna hug him. he looks so lonely! -_-

15264143.jpg

--------------

wendy: yes, it's taken in Thailand. i couldnt credit it becauz of soompi's maintenance :)

Guest jennyalfeche

additional pics

e1756363ac69fb440c33fa8a.jpg

248802d15a2162f7562c84fd.jpg

69ad272e2fc00b744ec226fd.jpg

cb92f81f93debdd1e1fe0bfc.jpg

:wub:

i'm wondering with these pics...it looks like a coffee-table-album-slash-signature-album (i guess?)

144aa4afa41533e87dd92a0d.jpg

24905ce7a28fbf0ab938209b.jpg

65fbe150474c56781138c263.jpg

77483c9b6b6dcb91c9eaf493.jpg

b658b09999c2dc2c6f068c00.jpg

c1530f08046f8f14e924889c.jpg

d26c09e9b6c9b11bb90e2d0d.jpg

d87da98baf1fb75b9f2fb40e.jpg

cr: baidu and as tagged

Guest jennyalfeche

and girls I found more!

these are even printables!

so we can print these out to compile and make a signature album itself!

yey!

d8aa2f7fb471972c28388a9b.jpg

df7611d87cfc211132fa1c07.jpg

e34d54609b6bcefb8cb10d00.jpg

e97c32f34a4e7974342acc0e.jpg

cr: baidu and as tagged

Guest jennyalfeche

jenny,wendy,lan thanks for the picture...why minho always still handsome from day to day..i could die just see he picture and smile :lol:

cre:DC

yeah! natali, we're all dying here!

if you wanna know, i'm at 6 feet underground already! doh!

nyahahahha!!! :lol::lol:

:wub:

Guest pixie_eve

http://i40.tinypic.com/vo7x9t.jpg

so sweet if it's true hye sun noona draw this......!!!

I guess we will never know who really drew the famous pics in d miror :) I remember one post saying that KOREAN FANS shrieked and screamed during the CASS CF making when MinHoo got this mirror out from his pocket, and LMH laughed and hid the mirror :lol: :lol: maybe because they also thought that GHS was the one who drew on the mirror (because i think we got the rumor from them keke :) ).. There are two mirrors with this drawing. But according to one translation, LMH said that his stylist changed the label (on the thought bubble) from GuJUnpyo's mirror to Lee MIn Hoo's mirror when BOF ended :) So we cant really tell who drew the pics,,it myt be the stylist but it can also be GHS hehe ;)

THANKS for ALL the GOODIES :) so happy to see loads of Minhoo pics and translations :) :)