Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest mytafan

one more pic BTS of BOF . :D

no clue for his expression but he looks cute,anyway...maybe, because of Jandi :P

lmh.jpg

Guest mirca

LMH is in London for fashion magazine VOGUE shooting.

By the way actor Jung Jae Young who worked with LMH at the Gang Chul Joong 2(Public

Enemy 2) praised LMH's acting on BOF. JJY said he had learned from LMH's hard working

in BOF. JJY now 40 years old is afraid of mannerism in his career and he learned lesson from

LMH.

GJP's action couldn't come out without efforts.

And JJY's wife wanted him to get LMH's autograph for herself. It was the first time that his

wife wanted a celebrity's sign for his 11 years of marriage. He said his wife loved LMH only. :P

So JJY felt sorry for that.

*MH's senior actors praise our MINO's action. So proud!

Guest mintysweety327327

Love sachiko's photos but wish min ho would wear socks.....^_*

I think it would look nicer

Guest ml_87

one more pic BTS of BOF . :D

no clue for his expression but he looks cute,anyway...maybe, because of Jandi :P

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr243/izi_shop/lmh.jpg

OMG, i love this. his facial expression is so cute! miss JP badly :unsure:

are u sure this's BTS? :D

LMH is in London for fashion magazine VOGUE shooting.

By the way actor Jung Jae Young who worked with LMH at the Gang Chul Joong 2(Public

Enemy 2) praised LMH's acting on BOF. JJY said he had learned from LMH's hard working

in BOF. JJY now 40 years old is afraid of mannerism in his career and he learned lesson from

LMH.

ths mirca for the good news.wow Vogue? great! :rolleyes:

u're always awesome :lol:

Jung Jae Young is the senior actor whom Mino really respects :)

ths ss Linh. i love the 3rd piz. Best F4! :D

Guest mytafan

OMG, i love this. his facial expression is so cute! miss JP badly :unsure:

are u sure this's BTS? :D

hehehe...I think so it's in ep 25 when GJP wakes up and notices that the lunch box is on the table, i guess. Maybe, he's hunger for the eggroll from Janda...OMG...I miss that couple soo badly even I've been watching BOF over and over again... :P

BTW, I forgot the website which I could find that cute pic after surfing around...hehehe...you know what, after seeing minho's pic I almost forget everything but just trying to capture those pics for myself....aigooooo.... :D

Guest NgHicHaN

WHOA VOGUE ^^!!!! I love vogue's photos 8->

art, sexy, warm. they got every feelings in any photos xD

Yay then we'd better get ready to save all of the Vogue's photos :D:w00t:

thx mirca for the updates :x

Guest mytafan

another facial expression. :D

lmh7.jpg

lmh8.jpg

I'd buy Dunkin's Donuts everyday just because of Minho :D

lmh1-1.jpg

Minho is such a smile-killer :sweatingbullets:B)

lmh9.jpg

it should be V-day like that every year :rolleyes:

ngochuyenfan thanks for the pics the pic where LEE MIN HO is sockless hehe just caught my attention like automatic zooming 100%..hehe I wished he'd wear socks, like their picnic at the beach he didnt wear socks on too! well never mind he is LEE MIN HO thats why it is still ok for me,, :lol:

*sorry but i hoped GHS was talking about him hahaha"like she doesnt care if the guy she likes have stinky feet..." because in my opinion not to wear socks w/ feet getting sweaty and all really makes one feet stinks, dont you think? well u excuse my topic..just my pop up thoughts :lol:

Guest mintysweety327327

ngochuyenfan thanks for the pics the pic where LEE MIN HO is sockless hehe just caught my attention like automatic zooming 100%..hehe I wished he'd wear socks, like their picnic at the beach he didnt wear socks on too! well never mind he is LEE MIN HO thats why it is still ok for me,, :lol:

*sorry but i hoped GHS was talking about him hahaha"like she doesnt care if the guy she likes have stinky feet..." because in my opinion not to wear socks w/ feet getting sweaty and all really makes one feet stinks, dont you think? well u excuse my topic..just my pop up thoughts :lol:

Hi Pink fairy...

I feel exactly the same as you...

I wish he'd wear socks with that kind of shoes....

It's amazing...I was thinking exactly the same thing as you...

That F4 pic made me think of min ho having picnic at the beach as well...

I thought it was a bit funny for him not wearing socks with that outfit too...

Oh my god...I can't believe you were thinking exactly the same thing as me~~~

freaky~~~ :P

Tokyo MX TV will air the F4 interview to night in program called "Hanryu Fondue"

their blog has posted some info on both the interview with F4 & GHS~

TOKYO MX TV - Hanryu Fondue Blog

all in Japanese, cant understand =_="

i try use google translate it

皆さん、お待たせしました~F4が登場します!!

韓国でも視聴率30%を超えた話題のドラマ「花より男子~Boys Over Flowers~」の

F4ク・ジュンピョ役のイ・ミンホ君、ユン・ジフ役のキム・ヒョンジュン君、ソ・イジョン役

のキム・ボム君、ソン・ウビン役のキム・ジュン君が揃って来日し、日本で宣伝活動を

行いました。

「韓流フォンデュ」では、来日当日のTV生放送前にインタビュー。

部屋に彼らが入ってくると、一瞬にして華やかで、またキラキラした空気とでも申しま

しょうか…女性スタッフや関係者の目がハートになった瞬間でした。そして、早速イン

タビューがスタート。

まず彼らの素顔を紹介すると、イ・ミンホ君はとても気さくで、現場の空気を読める人。

時間が無い中でのインタビューでも積極的に話をして場を盛り上げてくれます。

あ~彼の声は大きいし、ハッキリものごとを話すので音声さんには一番ありがたい存

在です。

キム・ヒョンジュン君は日本でもSS501として人気がありますが、今回は俳優として、

そして唯一日本語がわかるということで、一生懸命に日本語で受け答えをしてくれ、

尚且つF4を仕切る存在でもあります。

キム・ボムくんはマンネ(末っ子)ですが、俳優歴が一番あり、自分の役割を理解して

いて、自分の可愛さを表現できます。彼の笑顔に女性はドラマではないですがメロメ

ロになりますね。きっと彼には天性の女性を虜にする何かがあるのでは?と思うほど

です。

そして、キム・ジュンくんはドラマでは不思議な空気を発する、でもジャンディに一

番理解ある青年でしたが、実際には彼はアーティストですね。ドラマのイメージとは

ぜんぜん違うファッションで登場し驚かされました。

彼が一番バランスのとれたスタイルかもと密かに見とれてしまうくらい美しい青年で

すが、それだけじゃなくおしゃべりも上手です。ドラマと本人のイメージが一番違うの

は彼かもしれません。

そして、インタビューがスタート。

日本ではドラマで道明寺司のキャラがワガママ、花沢類が王子様というイメージだっ

たこともあり「自分が女性だったら花沢類が良い」との質問には1人だけが○、あとの

3人は道明寺司が良いと答えました。(誰が○だったかは放送でわかるかも?)

他にもドラマの撮影中の秘話やNGなどについてもいろいろ答えてくれましたが、あと

は放送をお楽しみに♪

そして15分と短い時間でしたが、スタッフがあることを発見!!

さすがに写真はありませんが、実はイ・ミンホ君が裸足に革靴を履いていました~

それを見て「●●さんみたいだね!」と話題になったことは言うまでもありません!!

しかも、靴擦れしてたんですね…絆創膏を貼ってあるところが”オシャレって大変な

のね…”と笑いを誘うのでした。

他にも来日直後ということで疲れてたんでしょうか…みんな、気が緩むと笑顔がなく

なるんです!でも、カメラが向いてることに気づくとサ~っとドラマで見せる笑顔を見

せてくれる。う~ん、これって職業病というべきなのかちょっと可哀想にも思えました

が、「でも、その笑顔に私たち女性は癒されてるのよ~」と言ってあげたくなる瞬間で

した。

翌日のイベントでは4人それぞれが特技などを披露していましたが、やはり彼らは花

美男です!

今後はぞれぞれの活躍に注目ですね!

尚、5/10にはキム・ジュンくんが所属するT-MAXが東京でコンサートをします!

「韓流フォンデュ」でも彼らにインタビューしますので、お楽しみに♪

the translate is

I was waiting for the first ~ F4! !

Viewing rate in Korea more than 30% of subjects drama "Hana Yori Dango ~ Boys Over Flowers ~" the

Lee Min-ho of the F4 help you click JUNPYO, Mr. Kim Hyun Yoon JIFU role, Mr. Kim Bum Seo IJON role, both in Japan as you UBIN Sung-Joon Kim, Japan conducted an advertising campaign.

"Hanryu fondue" in Japan on the day before the live TV interview.

Comes into their room, a glamorous in a moment, or even申SHIMASHOU ... sparkling air and the heart was the first moment of the relationship between staff and women. And start the interview immediately.

When they first introduced the face, Lee Min-ho you are a very friendly person, someone who can read the air in the field.

Life will have a place to talk positively in an interview in no time.

Oh - and his voice is great, because her voice that speaks clearly and is appreciated by most.

You SS501 Hyun Kim are also popular in Japan, as the actor,

The only Japanese know it and I have a Japanese comeback in hard,

The F4 and there is also a divider.

Kim Bum-kun MANNE (youngest child), with a history of the actors have to understand their role, can represent a loved one's. He's smiling women will not love the drama. He is sure there is something natural to love a woman? I think so.

And in the drama, Kim Jung-kun is a strange air to give the young man could understand most JANDI, but in fact he is a good artist. Image and the drama was not at all surprised by the appearance in different fashion.

Youth is beautiful enough to be lost in secret and he is the most balanced style, not as much talk as well. The difference between drama and the best image of himself he may be.

The start of the interview.

In Japan, Tsukasa道明寺WAGAMAMA the character in the drama, it was the image of the prince and花沢"good woman and I would花沢" is a question that only people with ○, after

The three said they have a good道明寺Tsukasa. (○ who might know what was in the air?)

Taking the drama and privacy in the NG also gave us many answers and, so to enjoy the broadcast ♪

Time was 15 minutes and found that the staff! !

He does not have photos, I was barefoot and wearing leather shoes to the fact that Mr. Lee Min-ho -

Look at it "● ● It looks like it's her!" What's all this talk is not to say! !

And I've been ... but have put a blister plaster "is a very stylish ..." was hilarious.

What was I out in Japan right after the other ... all, I lose face off guard! But I notice that the service up to the camera to show us in the drama, I smile. Well I,可哀想seems to say little of what I think it's an occupational disease, "but the women we smile and I got healed" moment could be AGETAKU said.

The next day, four events were and showing off their special talent, but their flowers are handsome!

I will look at each in each!

The 5 / 10 to belong to Kim Jung-Kun T-MAX to a concert in Tokyo!

"Fondue Hanryu" we interview them, but to enjoy ♪

soory if the translate maybe have some wrong word..

some picture of interview

media_3610.jpg

media_3609.jpg

media_3608.jpg

cre:tokyoMX

meow13 thank for the link :) and i hope u dont mind if i translate it..

Tokyo MX TV will air the F4 interview to night in program called "Hanryu Fondue"

their blog has posted some info on both the interview with F4 & GHS~

TOKYO MX TV - Hanryu Fondue Blog

all in Japanese, cant understand =_="

thank you soo much! i miss seeing f4 together in one sitting thats why im really happy seeing this,, :D

natali: gosh google translation, my head hurts but quite get some of it though,,,thanks to you too, for now im quite satisfied,,kekeke :D but online translation still trigger my migraine :o

thank you soo much! i miss seeing f4 together in one sitting thats why im really happy seeing this,, :D

natali: gosh google translation, my head hurts but quite get some of it though,,,thanks to you too, for now im quite satisfied,,kekeke :D but online translation still trigger my migraine :o

yeah,online translate sometime very bad :( hehehehe...

2-2.jpg

cre:dcminho

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/nathzu/2-2.jpg

is that another pix in Thailand....so casual and relax Minho....he can wear a sack and still look good

wonder when was this pix taken....is it in Korea

crd: dc minho

minho12.jpg

(Interview) Lee Minho’s fashion style is ..

By hallyuism

credits : nate + hallyuism for english translation \

Flower Boy Lee Minho gained his fame thru BoF drama. And Lee Minho is still enjoying his BoF drama post effect. He is now the CF prince. He endorses various brands, from fashion, electronic, beverage, until food product.

The Gu Junpyo’s character itself has been one of the trendsetter as well as Lee Minho himself. Now, everything that Lee Minho’s wearing is a trend. You can see many Gu Junpyo’s or Lee Minho’s style everywhere in South Korea. Korean man is looking for everything that Lee Minho’s wearing.

Lee Minho is currently busy doing his CF activities and preparing his upcoming fanmeeting (on his birthday on June 2009).

Here’s a quick interview with our flower boy :

Q : What is ur normal clothes ?

LMH : I prefer the simple style. I like jeans & T-shirt. I use hat/cap as my accessories.

Q : What is ur favorite color ?

LMH : I like monoton color, like black, grey and white. I wear jeans which I can easily pair with those colors.

Q : Is is possible for Lee Minho to wear a more complex wardrobe ?

LMH : Not really. I like white t-shirt over any thing. Too much wardrobe will make me feel uncomfortable.

Q : What is ur accessories ?

LMH : I like silver products. Since i like monoton color tees, i will wear a silver necklace to give it an added value or even a hat/cap, depends on my mood. My most recent favorite is fedora hat and beanie. I use it a lot.

Q : What is ur summer fashion style ?

LMH : As simple as jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. And add it with must have summer essential accessories : hat and sunglasses :)

Guest ml_87

ths so much meow13. do u know what time it would be aired?

oh, today it seems that there wouldnt be BOF :o

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/nathzu/2-2.jpg

ths natali for the article!

although google trans did bad work here, i think i get the main point. :D

sorry but i hoped GHS was talking about him hahaha"like she doesnt care if the guy she likes have stinky feet..." because in my opinion not to wear socks w/ feet getting sweaty and all really makes one feet stinks, dont you think? well u excuse my topic..just my pop up thoughts

pink fairy, mintysweety327327, I'm third here. cant believe it!

i notice it immediately. is it Mino's habit? =))

he he, suspicious! :P

i try use google translate it

the translate is

I was waiting for the first ~ F4! !

Viewing rate in Korea more than 30% of subjects drama "Hana Yori Dango ~ Boys Over Flowers ~" the

Lee Min-ho of the F4 help you click JUNPYO, Mr. Kim Hyun Yoon JIFU role, Mr. Kim Bum Seo IJON role, both in Japan as you UBIN Sung-Joon Kim, Japan conducted an advertising campaign.

"Hanryu fondue" in Japan on the day before the live TV interview.

Comes into their room, a glamorous in a moment, or even申SHIMASHOU ... sparkling air and the heart was the first moment of the relationship between staff and women. And start the interview immediately.

When they first introduced the face, Lee Min-ho you are a very friendly person, someone who can read the air in the field.

Life will have a place to talk positively in an interview in no time.

Oh - and his voice is great, because her voice that speaks clearly and is appreciated by most.

You SS501 Hyun Kim are also popular in Japan, as the actor,

The only Japanese know it and I have a Japanese comeback in hard,

The F4 and there is also a divider.

Kim Bum-kun MANNE (youngest child), with a history of the actors have to understand their role, can represent a loved one's. He's smiling women will not love the drama. He is sure there is something natural to love a woman? I think so.

And in the drama, Kim Jung-kun is a strange air to give the young man could understand most JANDI, but in fact he is a good artist. Image and the drama was not at all surprised by the appearance in different fashion.

Youth is beautiful enough to be lost in secret and he is the most balanced style, not as much talk as well. The difference between drama and the best image of himself he may be.

The start of the interview.

In Japan, Tsukasa道明寺WAGAMAMA the character in the drama, it was the image of the prince and花沢"good woman and I would花沢" is a question that only people with ○, after

The three said they have a good道明寺Tsukasa. (○ who might know what was in the air?)

Taking the drama and privacy in the NG also gave us many answers and, so to enjoy the broadcast ♪

Time was 15 minutes and found that the staff! !

He does not have photos, I was barefoot and wearing leather shoes to the fact that Mr. Lee Min-ho -

Look at it "● ● It looks like it's her!" What's all this talk is not to say! !

And I've been ... but have put a blister plaster "is a very stylish ..." was hilarious.

What was I out in Japan right after the other ... all, I lose face off guard! But I notice that the service up to the camera to show us in the drama, I smile. Well I,可哀想seems to say little of what I think it's an occupational disease, "but the women we smile and I got healed" moment could be AGETAKU said.

The next day, four events were and showing off their special talent, but their flowers are handsome!

I will look at each in each!

The 5 / 10 to belong to Kim Jung-Kun T-MAX to a concert in Tokyo!

"Fondue Hanryu" we interview them, but to enjoy ♪

soory if the translate maybe have some wrong word..

some picture of interview

cre:tokyoMX

meow13 thank for the link :) and i hope u dont mind if i translate it..

Thanks natali for the translation. Sounds like the host had fun during the interview.

ml 87The program will be aired tonight at 23:00 - 23:30 (Japan time).

If anyone knows a link / program for realtime viewing, pls let me know ~ I really want to watch that even I cant understand JP :P