Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Due to his busy schedule, Lee Min-ho has yet again postponed the date of his surgery.

The hot commodity and BFF to Jung Il-woo was involved in a fender bender in 2006. As a result, the “Boys over Flowers” star shattered a bone in his leg and had to get steel plates and pins to hold his bones together. So since the bones are healed, it’s time for him to get them removed.

However, with his busy schedule packed with shooting CF’s and answering “love calls”, his surgery, which was originally scheduled for May, has been put on the backburner to June. So, that brings up the question: can Lee Min-ho properly heal after his surgery in a matter of 2-3 weeks?. Probably not.

With the over-worked F4 leader scheduled to have his first solo fan-meeting/birthday party at the ‘Dome Art Hall’ in Seoul on June 22nd and vocal training for a live performance at his fan-meeting, this means no time to take care of his health.

With the surgery out the window, Lee Min-ho can concentrate on his singing. You may already know but this isn’t his first attempt at breaking out into song. The pama power belted out a tune for the ‘Cass Beer’ CF”. However, at the Japan ‘Boys over Flowers” ‘ fan-meeting this past April 16th, all F4 members except for Lee Min-ho sang for their fans. Lee Min-ho didn’t sing because he simply was not confident enough to carry a tune.

Looks like our pama is a perfectionist.

source : popseoul

i read an article where his manager said that. he also said Mino would have 2 weeks rest after the surgery. so i'm sure he would be ready for the FM. so i guess after Taiwan trip, he would have surgery.

Poor Mino... guess he has too many projects on hand which he needs to finish before his surgery. Although I love to see him soon after the surgery but is 2 weeks enough?

Oh... doesn't he looks so manly and cool here B)

20090502172213_88181.gif

Licking his lip and showing his dimple :D

20090505162718_53308.gif

He's touching his hair again...

20090505161912_75701.gif

Credit: as labelled

Guest ml_87

mashi: ths . i love the way he licked his lips. sexie :w00t: :w00t:

here's the English test of Ulsan highschool. ha ha. teacher seems to fall in love with Mino too. maybe, she's there for his autograph. ha ha:D

57730063.jpg

cre: huyenlinh@leeminho.vn

news

Being the promotion ambassador for GM Korea, LMH is provided with a Cadillac Escalade. This is the standard automobile (price: 110 million wons (76000 $)) for a goodwill ambassador since March . According to GM Korea, Minho could use the car in 1 year and return it later. It is said that Minho’s manager often drives him on it. After the accident several years ago, LMH seems to seriously concern about the driving safety. And Cadillac Escalade, which is 5m taller than normal cars, makes him feel comfortable.

With regard to the Mercedez Benz rumor a couple of days ago, GM Korea representative stated that” it’s not a big problem. That Minho had a look at or even bought a car, not Cadillac, is not compulsory. That fake rumor has already been cleared up. “

LMH is the goodwill ambassador for Cadillac, GM Korea; thus, the rumour of Mercedes Benz purchase has brought him some troubles

2007-cadillac-escalade-back.jpg

cre: leeminho.vn

Guest leeminho.mine

Due to his busy schedule, Lee Min-ho has yet again postponed the date of his surgery.

The hot commodity and BFF to Jung Il-woo was involved in a fender bender in 2006. As a result, the “Boys over Flowers” star shattered a bone in his leg and had to get steel plates and pins to hold his bones together. So since the bones are healed, it’s time for him to get them removed.

However, with his busy schedule packed with shooting CF’s and answering “love calls”, his surgery, which was originally scheduled for May, has been put on the backburner to June. So, that brings up the question: can Lee Min-ho properly heal after his surgery in a matter of 2-3 weeks?. Probably not.

With the over-worked F4 leader scheduled to have his first solo fan-meeting/birthday party at the ‘Dome Art Hall’ in Seoul on June 22nd and vocal training for a live performance at his fan-meeting, this means no time to take care of his health.

With the surgery out the window, Lee Min-ho can concentrate on his singing. You may already know but this isn’t his first attempt at breaking out into song. The pama power belted out a tune for the ‘Cass Beer’ CF”. However, at the Japan ‘Boys over Flowers” ‘ fan-meeting this past April 16th, all F4 members except for Lee Min-ho sang for their fans. Lee Min-ho didn’t sing because he simply was not confident enough to carry a tune.

Looks like our pama is a perfectionist.

source : popseoul

who's going to attend Minho's Solo Fan meeting/Birthday party on June 22?

Guest meimoo*

how dare of him to tame me- his dongseng?

too bad i fall each and everytime

anyone have more of dunking donut spams?

i can't get enough.

poor guy, being overworked and didn't have time to recover from surgery

i hope it doesn't interupt his work ...or later in the future

i hate seeing him so young yet having more sickness.

Guest flowermumsusan

who's going to attend Minho's Solo Fan meeting/Birthday party on June 22?

Check this website...More information of Min Ho' birthday project....http://leeminho.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=7 . Hope it help !

Guest fiori1995

hello everyone!:D

more Pepsi pics!:)

hot drinker~Min Ho..:lol:

credit:as labelled | daum

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK.:)

cfminhoavi000003615.jpg

cfminhoavi000008086.jpg

cfminhoavi000008853.jpg

cfminhoavi000009821.jpg

cfminhoavi000013291.jpg

cfminhoavi000014492.jpg

cfminhoavi000014692.jpg

cfminhoavi000015660.jpg

cfminhoavi000017462.jpg

enjoy.:)

Guest piyawanpp

Check this website...More information of Min Ho' birthday project....http://leeminho.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=7 . Hope it help !

Thank for you information, but website is only show about their project. May I mistake!! :rolleyes:

How can I khow how to attend his BD party? hehe:D :D

Guest ml_87

Thank for you information, but website is only show about their project. May I mistake!! :rolleyes:

How can I khow how to attend his BD party? hehe:D :D

as far i know, Dave fans can attend his FM (?)

ths Azura for levis piz. whenever he smiles, he makes me smile too :rolleyes:

ths fiori for pepsi piz. keep yr great job, gal! :lol:

Guest fiori1995

guys,

i have to type it in all caps again.

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK the pictures that are being posted.:(

it's so hard to find all my posts again and edit it, reupload all the pictures that i've posted.

and i don't want you guys to see those logos of photobucket "bandwidth exceeded".:lol:

Guest NgHicHaN

^ Thanks 4 the photo ^o^.

Gosh I hv no idea where the background is..

anw, the second icon... is that the outfits he wore when cecilia met him ^o^

extremely yummy =P~

duh I saw the new Dunkin Donuts photos... totally not happy with em X(

Guest meimoo*

Minho's Pix took for "SINGLE" Mag in Australia will be out soon...

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3500/79119612.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1034/44819076.jpg

credit as labelled

where can i purchase one online?

as far i know, Dave fans can attend his FM (?)

ths Azura for levis piz. whenever he smiles, he makes me smile too

ths fiori for pepsi piz. keep yr great job, gal!

dave's fan? gah! i want to attend whatever it is

as long as moo is there.

Guest Azura

more pictures from DC...

that photoshop soju advert is so cool.... :D

92204415.jpg

68418040.jpg

73742129.jpg

credit as labelled

^ Thanks 4 the photo ^o^.

Gosh I hv no idea where the background is..

anw, the second icon... is that the outfits he wore when cecilia met him ^o^

extremely yummy =P~

Yup...that's the same shirt he wore.

Guest ml_87

OMG, azura, the Mino looks perfect in those piz. love the hairstyle, love his outfit. too perfect! cant wait to see them! anyway, ths so much :D

Guest Azura

OMG, azura, the Mino looks perfect in those piz. love the hairstyle, love his outfit. too perfect! cant wait to see them! anyway, ths so much :D

me too, i really love those new pix from Dunkin Donuts. :D

Updates on Minho and GHS trip to Taiwan this month end.

There will be a charity function of which fans who donate to red cross will get a chance to have breakfast with minho and GHS). *That's really sound tempting huh?* :phew: